Ever been stalked?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
During my first year of marriage, I made the mistake of fucking a really hot-looking workmate at a drunken staff party.

We enjoyed it so much, we embarked on an affair but I called a halt after only a week because of her possessiveness and jealousy of my wife.

For months, she made my life a misery and turned pretty much all our work colleagues against me, yet she would throw herself at my chest and hug me, sobbing and begging me to fuck her "just once more" whenever she caught me alone. When I refused, she'd often attack my - trying to claw my eyes out and aiming kicks at my groin.

She also used to threaten to tell my (by then pregnant) wife of the affair and the only way I stopped that was to (untruthfully) announce that I'd already told her myself.

Eventually I left the Company and she turned her attentions to one of my former friends but, even though she and he became an item and eventually married, she would give me filthy looks in company whenever our paths crossed and plead with me to "see her alone and in private" (as in a hotel room) just one more time.

Despite a number of opportunities, I never played away from home again - in fact it was my wife who left me for another guy after 18 years (good thing, too:biggrin1:).

Anyone got anything similar to share?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Some guy at work, known for his creepiness, thought I would be worth a fling and kept being persistent about it. I reported him for sexual harassment several times before he got the hint. It wasn't flattery. He smelled. He looked bad. He didn't talk so much as mumble.

Ugh.

Radiant

1st Like
Media
When I was in my late teens, there was this girl who was interested in me.

We had mutual friends, so it was not easy to avoid her. I didn't find her attractive at all, and would have preferred leaving things as "just friends", but she wanted more, and wouldn't settle for anything less. We went to the same college, but didn't have any of the same classes. Whenever I would come out of class, she'd be standing there in the hallway waiting for me. She knew my class schedule which was kind of creepy.

Then, she'd call me on the phone, and I'd have to cut her short. She started sending me cards in the mail, which was unnerving. I also caught her on a few occasions driving by my house to see if I was home.

Things finally came to a head one night when we were at a friend's house. We got into a big argument in front of a group of friends. I told her I was not interested, and she needed to accept that.

It was very embarrassing for both of us, but she finally got the hint and moved on.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been stalked by a few old gfs. at one time I had 2 stalking me at the same time. I also stalked an old gf until I figured out she simply was not worth my love. so I have had it both ways.

canihavu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been stalked by two different people. One male and one female. Both were folks I knew from work. I was nice to female because at the time it seemed like she needed a friend so we would talk a lot. One day we kissed and after that she lost her mind. The dude, I don't know what his issue was as I would avoid his ass like the plague.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes i have been stalked,it makes me wonder how far it
will go,the anticipation is what sucks the most.
one girl used to break into my phones answering machine and change
my answering phrase.

she was a wingnut from hell.

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. Horrible experience. Hell also hath no fury like a scorned queen, as I discovered.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can recall two incidents.

The first one being my ex husband. Sick man, suffered from a combination of BPD, BiPolar, Schizophrenia (sp?), DID, Depression and/or Narcissicism. He was a classic abusive personality.

My work was reviewed by him to determine whether or not my employer had the right to ask me to do it. He reviewed reciepts to make sure my time was accounted for, he continually showed up unannounced at work to check on me, he tape recorded my phone calls, etc. ~puke~

Wonder why he is an ex?

Second scenario, someone who still remains unknown to me, identified and connected my real life person with Act2 and followed me onto a couple of website, was able to determined my private email. I made mention of it in my signature for awhile stating that there were stalkers among us and they stopped.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes and it was absolutely terrifying and pretty much took over my life while it lasted. I know women get lovecrazy, too, but I don't think it's the same experience when it happens to a guy. I would imagine for guys it's more annoying and/or embarassing (in most cases); for women, it can have much darker consequences. :frown1:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, and I concur it was absolutely nerve-wracking. I had nightmares quite a few times about it. Mine involved someone who I dated for about a month very casually. I pulled the plug when I felt like things were getting a little too intense and weird. Next thing I know I'm getting phone calls (and hang ups) at all hours, drive-bys, dolls left in front of my door at night (?), "random" appearances at bars I was hanging out in, emails with pictures of me I didn't know were being taken (and after we split up). Was all around the most disturbing thing that's ever happened to me.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. Horrible experience. Hell also hath no fury like a scorned queen, as I discovered.

Yes, I'm dealing with this right now, but fortunately he's in Holland. I did a parody blog with him for awhile, and he thought we had a personal relationship--which we could have had if I'd wanted to meet him after seeing his picture he sent (but I definitely didn't; he's fat and femme). He once said on the blog that he thought of us as 'being married.' Tried to invite himself to visit me in New York and tried to ruin my vacation to Los Angeles, could not bear it when I said I wouldn't use an internet cafe on vacation. Yesterday called me for the first time even after I had told him on the internet that 'you disgust me' and 'leave me the fuck alone' and had for some weeks stopped answering him on his blog or any others when he'd come writing screaming things at me. I got off the phone with a flimsy excuse, but really hung up right in the middle of him trying to set another time. It's probably something that will work itself out if I'm just completely cold and silent since he hasn't the money to just fly over all of a sudden, but I find it creepy anyway. He simply doesn't understand when I say 100% 'NO!' and even after hanging up on him he sent an email asking me to tell him a good time to call 'so we could talk'.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yup...I've been both stalked and stalker

Somehow, I think being stalked by you would be quite fun. :biggrin1:

But I digress... I was only stalked once (or at least one time that I was aware of it). I had a quickie with one particular guy when I briefly lived in NJ. Nothing major, just one session of oral. The next few months, the guy would call me anywhere from 2-3 times a day leaving me messages as if he wanted to get together, plan a wedding and talk China patterns. I eventually had to change my number because it was getting monotonous deleting all of those voicemails. Soon after that, I saw him at a train station and I quickly hid to avoid contact. Ever since then, I promised myself never to cruise rough trade on the train rides back home. :redface:

PlatinumLavender

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right now I have a situation i hope doesn't turn into a fatal attraction. But as for a "camping in your driveway" kind of stalker. No. I've never been one to pick men that are prone to being that way.

Have I come off as a stalker to a few boyfriends, probably not to them. But I secretly kept tabs on what they are up to out of curiosity.

Stalking sounds flattering to those who don't feel physically threatened. I think anyone can be open to attack because it depends on the person who is the stalker on how far they will take it, but women are likely to have the shorter end of the stick when it comes to self defense so it doesnt settle well with me.

I think I'm going to sign up for karate and get a tazer.