Ever been the cuckold? Ever been the bull?

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
You don't tend to associate hung guys with being a cuckold, but I'm curious if that happens. Have any of you ever been the bull? Was the cuck present?

Reactions: teninchman

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, but some men are brave enough to face up to the possibility that in their marriage it might be the man who is the infertile one. Today there are sperm banks with doctors who are willing to take big fees for arranging for delivery of live sperm into the vagina, a pretty cold clinical procedure. In an earlier era there were men whose manhood was not crushed when their wives sought out a "friendly donor" to deliver the sperm in the natural way. Parenthood still rates high with most people and of all sad situations one can think of is the one in which couples remain childless because of the lack of a tiny live and healthy sperm. Put yourself in the place of the man who suspects his infertility. Would you view the donor a friend, or would you forever see him as the one who put you in the cuckold category? Real life does confront us with some hard questions.

Reactions: Kara

teeny weeny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My husband is my cuckold. Been that way for years. We celebrated our 10th in November, it works for us!! ;)
i, too, am the cuckold. i love guiding a big cock into my wife's tight pussy, and then cleaning her, and occasionally her bull if he's willing, afterward. i am not allowed to touch my cock until they're finished, at which point, i am permitted to put my tiny little penis into her pussy. usually, i can't even feel the sides! it makes me cum in quarts! i then have to clean up my own cum. i love it when she humiliates me while a big stud is fucking her.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I think most cuckolds (husbands or partners) would like to watch while the bull fucks their woman, but the ultimate denial might be forcing him to leave and not get to watch. I've heard that some relationships start with an affair and, once discovered, the woman continues to fuck in front of her husband. My friend once told me that his son asked him "Why is the pool man always here when you're gone, Daddy?" I told him the obvious: His wife is having an affair. He told me he doubted it because she didn't like to fuck! I told him "Fred, she doesn't like to fuck you!" He was a big time cuckold and he knew it deep down. I knew another guy who claimed (not sure he was really telling the truth) that he loved it when his woman had been "fresh fucked" (his term) by another man. He said it made her more alive and her nipples extremely sensitive. He told me that the only time she was multi-orgasmic with him was after she had been "fresh fucked" by a larger man.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
i, too, am the cuckold. i love guiding a big cock into my wife's tight pussy, and then cleaning her, and occasionally her bull if he's willing, afterward. i am not allowed to touch my cock until they're finished, at which point, i am permitted to put my tiny little penis into her pussy. usually, i can't even feel the sides! it makes me cum in quarts! i then have to clean up my own cum. i love it when she humiliates me while a big stud is fucking her.

It seems like you've found a perfect Bull. I hope you thank him for ruining your wife's pussy for you after giving her the fuck of her life. You are lucky that He lets you fuck her at all.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I must old or stupid or both. Don;t have a clue what this is about..
Cuckolds are usually married men who get off on having their women be sexually dominated by another man, who is the bull.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Have fucked a few women in front of their boyfriends/husbands before. Was a bull for a couple for like 2 months it got way to strange not so inot all that anymore.

I'd love to know more. How did you all meet? Why did it get strange?

You look like the ideal bull -- the kind that most cuck couples and "hotwives" dream about.

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to know more. How did you all meet? Why did it get strange?

You look like the ideal bull -- the kind that most cuck couples and "hotwives" dream about.

I think one of the main reasons it got strange is that they were friends. I went to highschool with the guy and knew his girlfriend for a few years. We were all drunk one night in the summer had a threesome and started the realtionship. It got real strange because I think he wasn't really into as her and he would make negative comments about it there was one of the last times was the worst I was getting sick of him there was some very nasty mean things said. long story short we are longer friends lol

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I think one of the main reasons it got strange is that they were friends. I went to highschool with the guy and knew his girlfriend for a few years. We were all drunk one night in the summer had a threesome and started the realtionship. It got real strange because I think he wasn't really into as her and he would make negative comments about it there was one of the last times was the worst I was getting sick of him there was some very nasty mean things said. long story short we are longer friends lol

That really sucks. Jealousy is the worst thing that can happen in a cuck relationship. If the couple both want a Bull to spice up their sex life, then they need to talk about it. They need to be open and honest with their emotions. Some cucks get off on the frustration of seeing another man fuck his wife better than he can -- seeing her become a screaming animal as she gets the fuck of her life. Other guys just get insane with jealousy and go apeshit.

I know that your case is different and wasn't planned, but it still could have been great if everyone assumed their roles and didn't let childish emotions interfere with something beautiful.