Ever been the cuckold? Ever been the bull?

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Quick question.

Do these women even like/love their husbands? Do they get divorced down the line? I understand the fantasy of it all, but its hard for me to wrap my head around how they must function as a married couple.

Possibly they have a stronger relationship based on a mutual desire. Rather than him going to a mistress or her taking a lover behind his back they live out the life in a way there is no jealousy or secrets.

For a lot of "proper" cuck couples this is a "normal" way of life and not something they overly think about, I've been in a situation where several 3somes have gone bad as they guy got uncomfortable, this as never happened in cuckold situation.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dunno. I think any guy that lets another guy take his wife the way it is described here is a spineless prick.

Cuckolding isn't like normal threesomes. Each person has a clearly defined role. These roles are what make it so much hotter than a usual threesome. You have the cocky Bull who is 'taking' the wife in front of the hubby. You have the wife being a 'slut' who can't resist the superior Bull, despite her vows. You have the humiliated hubby who if 'forced' to watch all of it, or even assist the Bull. It's intense.

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have been The Bull a good few times, a couple a while ago, the Cuck had like a skienny 3" dick, he was fairly rich and actually paid me for all this, the wife was Smokin hot, 36DD, 40" ass, blonde hair. He would be tied up onto a chair and I would slap him in the face with my cock before shoving it down her throat, he got off on seeing me strech her and after we would do anal she would try to blow me and I would come on her tongue and they would then make out sharing her shit and my cum, a lil weird I always thought. Once I brought 4 of my buddies over and dp'ed her ass and pussy.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I dunno. I think any guy that lets another guy take his wife the way it is described here is a spineless prick.

Somewhat of an extreme reaction from someone I guess has never entered into the "scene". I'm not saying it's right or wrong and i've certainly never watched anyone make out sharing my shit and cum like huckjam it's just horses for courses and that's not mine.

I'm assuming it's the humiliation if the thing you have the issue with as after all it wouldn't be the fact that your watching someone have sex with your Mrs would it ? The only reason I say that is i'm guessing you wouldn't turn down watching another woman with your woman ?

Cuckold doesn't have to be about total, verbally violent humiliation, you can just have some heavy, deep sex with another guys wife while playing on the situation of what you are doing but still treat everyone with respect.

Cuckolding is not for everyone, indeed being a bull isn't for everyone. Guys think they can turn up and fuck while abusing the other guy and they don't have a clue. I know from couples that a lot of guys are all talk who can't fuck and chew gum let alone keep hard and take part in any humiliation while being aware of the situation enough to balance it so someone doesn't freak out.

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I STRONGLY disagree . . . any guy who wants his wife or gf to be with another Man is def cool. Most cucks I have met have WANTED the girl to be happy sexually. As a matter of fact when the girl is HAPPY they are as well.

I think we need to give more credit to cucks.

Really!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Any guy that would want to see his woman (or man for that matter) with another guy or for them to want to be with someone else sends me a strong message. It tells me they are not happy with me. If that is the case, quite honestly, they can go f em, just don't come back.

If I as a partner do not fulfill every sexual and emotional need of my partner, in my mind, we should not be a couple any longer.

You think I'm going to sit there and watch it? Nope, I don't need to see. If she/he wants it that bad, go and get it, just don't expect me to be around to come home to after.

To each their own, and if you guys/girls are cool with that, it's all good I guess.

But I was raised that in a relationship I don't give out my partner for others to USE. I don't want a partner that would think it's OK to humiliate me. For any reason.

To let something like that happen means the relationship is sure to fail eventually. Why open Pandora's box? (pun not intended)

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
IF you really think that you can fulfill "every emotional need of my partner . . we should not be a couple any longer."

What you don't know or realize that every person is different in their emotional and physical needs. As we grow older our desires change as do in many cases our emotional needs.

You have no right to say that what is wrong for you is wrong for others.

I congratulate those who can fulfill their emotional and physical needs at the levels that they can reach by themselves or with others.

What will be will be. It's not for you to decide. What will be will be.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Any guy that would want to see his woman (or man for that matter) with another guy or for them to want to be with someone else sends me a strong message. It tells me they are not happy with me. If that is the case, quite honestly, they can go f em, just don't come back.

By any chance have you ever had a FMF 3way ?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If it was someone I didn't care about I was with (non relationship) yes I have been in 3 ways before. MMF and FFM.

And I never said it was wrong, I said it was wrong for me.

And I am currently in a LTR and the LAST thing I want to see is him getting fucked or blown by another (or kissed passionately). He should expect the same from me.

But that's me.

As I said, if it works for you so be it.

Maybe I went overboard with EVERY need being met; all humans are not perfect by nature.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thought id throw a quick update in about this as im meeting a new couple tonight to be the bull.

She's another air hostess for BA (seems they all do it :rolleyes: ) so that's how i'm spending my Saturday night. I'll drop an update later when i get back home if i don't spend the night with them...

Cover me i'm going in ;)

Reactions: teninchman

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thought id throw a quick update in about this as im meeting a new couple tonight to be the bull.

She's another air hostess for BA (seems they all do it :rolleyes: ) so that's how i'm spending my Saturday night. I'll drop an update later when i get back home if i don't spend the night with them...

Cover me i'm going in ;)

Looking forward to hearing about this!!

Reactions: teninchman

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
OK i got home at 2am and i have to say it was a FANTASTIC night. P&J we great and to be honest it was more of a fully involved 3some than a pure cuckold evening and it was the best sex i have had in a very long time.

More later still catching up on my sleep ;)

D_Gene_Rugburn

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love playing the bull for couples my favourites are:
  • The cuck should always guide my cock into his wife/gfs pussy
  • The cuck watches while his wife/gf tells him how good my big cock feels inside her
  • The cuck is permitted to lick my balls while I fuck his wife/gfs pussy and ass
  • When I am done the cuck always cleans his mistress
  • The cuck always cleans my cock
  • If the cuck is bi when I am finished fucking his wife/gf I fuck his ass with my uncleaned cock
  • The cuck always thanks me for being a bull and his wife/gf for allowing him to stay with her despite being such a bad fuck
  • The wife/gf then spanks her cuck for not doing his job to complete satisfaction (even if he has)
Have had lots of couples who play to these rules and it gives them a great sex life :wink:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Love playing the bull for couples my favourites are:
  • The cuck should always guide my cock into his wife/gfs pussy
  • The cuck watches while his wife/gf tells him how good my big cock feels inside her
  • The cuck is permitted to lick my balls while I fuck his wife/gfs pussy and ass
  • When I am done the cuck always cleans his mistress
  • The cuck always cleans my cock
  • If the cuck is bi when I am finished fucking his wife/gf I fuck his ass with my uncleaned cock
  • The cuck always thanks me for being a bull and his wife/gf for allowing him to stay with her despite being such a bad fuck
  • The wife/gf then spanks her cuck for not doing his job to complete satisfaction (even if he has)
Have had lots of couples who play to these rules and it gives them a great sex life :wink:

I am not much into extreme bull/cuck roles, but I have definitely welcomed some hung guys into my bed with my wife.

Regarding hungmuscle23's list, I would say the following, replacing "pussy" with "cunt" (my preferred term) and replacing "cuck" with "husband" :
  • The husband should always guide my cock into his wife/gfs cunt [with the greatest of pleasure; nice to make explicit how much I want him in there]
  • The husband watches while his wife/gf tells him how good my big cock feels inside her [yes, I want her to love it]
  • The husband is permitted to lick my balls while I fuck his wife/gfs cunt and ass [yes, his balls and the base of his cock -- this is a must! that way I will feel his cock pulse as he cums deep inside her]
  • When I am done the husband always cleans his mistress [I love eating a cream pie made by my buddy]
  • The husband always cleans my cock [I love the taste of her juices combined with his cum]
  • If the husband is bi when I am finished fucking his wife/gf I fuck his ass with my uncleaned cock [I'm open to that, so to speak]
  • The husband always thanks me for being a bull and his wife/gf for allowing him to stay with her despite being such a bad fuck [not my scene; this guy may be able to do things I don't have the equipment to do, and that is awesome to witness, but I am not a bad fuck]
  • The wife/gf then spanks her husband for not doing his job to complete satisfaction (even if he has) [not into that either; how about the three of us go out to dinner instead, before returning for another round]

Last edited: