Ever been the cuckold? Ever been the bull?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alpha male, beta male. Some guys thrive in a subserviant position.

yes, but why? why are these dudes turned on by the humiliation? and why do the other dudes thrive on humiliating the pathetic dudes? and why do the women get off on the interplay between the dudes? answer me those ones

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Years ago I was at a hot tub party...it broke down into a drunken gropefest after an hour or so.
One of the guys wives,...Lynn, ...stroked me to a hardon under the water and then dragged me and Ed to a side shower room. ...She went down on both of us at the same time in the shower. I got a real charge out not only out of the fact that this guy's wife was sucking my cock, but also that mine was substantially larger than his.

Lynn ...whispered to Ed and gave him the beer and he kind of slumped down in the corner. She came over and went down on me again. I finished by bending her over in the shower, literally two feet from his face. It was clearly the most sexually powerful I had felt to date. I couldn't believe I was making this guys wife moan with right there.

Re: Bonky: What's there "not to get" about the above?
It's all self explanatory. :confused:

er.... seems like that's masking some homoerotic urges.

Guess that's the problem I have with the whole "cuckold" fetish.. both men in the equation are deriving far too much pleasure from the other man for it to be a straight thing. Why not just admit that you're gay and go for it, rather than all the beating around the bush (no pun intended)?

Unlike you I don't conclude that anyone who enjoyed the above sex must be gay and indulge in gay sex. It seems like you have unmasked your own urges.:smile:

Reactions: nixco

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah you got me. I'm the gay one, not the guys who get off by having sex in front of other guys or get off by watching their wives get plowed by other guys.

what planet do you people come from :confused:

Reactions: teninchman

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can anyone claim it's male dominance when you are being given permission and at time assisted by the cuckold? If the cuckold is telling you to fuck his wife, who's the top dog and who is following orders?

I suppose the bulls will claim it's the wife ordering the cuckold around but if both the wife and the cuckold didn't get off on the scene do you think they'd be in a long term relationship?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exactly.. my BS meter, while always red-lined here on LPSG, is going off the scale.

There's something about this fetish that no one is talking about. What could that be?

ukrepeater

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am the bull to a couple for the last 8 years. He sometimes watches or "helps" me when told to. Sometimes she tells him I have been round to service her after the event. Works well for us all.

Reactions: teninchman

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it possible to have your wife get it from a large-cocked man while you watch and NOT be a submissive SPH candidate? Just a hardcore voyeur with an exhibitionistic wife who's curious about big cock...and a husband that wants to see how she'd react to it because she's NEVER had anyone else.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Is it possible to have your wife get it from a large-cocked man while you watch and NOT be a submissive SPH candidate? Just a hardcore voyeur with an exhibitionistic wife who's curious about big cock...and a husband that wants to see how she'd react to it because she's NEVER had anyone else.

YES ! I've talked about this before .. I meet a couple both successful, he's an alpha male in his work and he like the thought of seeing another guy with a big cock fuck his wife and she likes two big dicks as he's pretty hung too.

There's no humiliation just a lot of good fucking.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How can anyone claim it's male dominance when you are being given permission and at time assisted by the cuckold? If the cuckold is telling you to fuck his wife, who's the top dog and who is following orders?

I suppose the bulls will claim it's the wife ordering the cuckold around but if both the wife and the cuckold didn't get off on the scene do you think they'd be in a long term relationship?

I'm not into being helped i have no need or desire to be sucked, cleaned or "fluffed" .. Cuckold happens in many different ways and for many different reasons and like it or not it has to do with cock size, frame build, erection issues . These people are normally in "loving" relationships but need something more and for me it is about the masculinity.

I don't care who you are, you're in a room with another guy looking at you and you can perform knowing you're doing something he can't, touch parts of his wife's body he cant (internally) then yeah it works for some and not for others.

If you can't be the confident alpha male that can get it up then don't even turn up as i know a lot of people scoffing couldn't perform. Envy is an awful thing ;)

I know a lot of people who are uncomfortable with cuckold but don't think it's all ball gags, heavy humiliation and strange people.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yep. LOTS of dudes are into this. It's not cuckolding. It's more along the lines of standard swinging. Some guys really get off on watching their gf/wife with another dude. It doesn't even have to be a well endowed guy either. Some like it cuz they get off on the thought that their wife is a slut or is taking part in slutty behavior, some guys just enjoy watching her body as shes being screwed, watching how she reacts to sex, seeing all this in ways he never has before without the help of a camera, aka from the outside lookin in.

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good post lerotic, the varied nature of this fetish is an important point.

exactly.. my BS meter, while always red-lined here on LPSG, is going off the scale.

There's something about this fetish that no one is talking about. What could that be?

Can you wrap your head around any fetish? Can you understand or at least accept that some guys get off on being subservient, if only for some kinky fun? Get off on being ordered to massage/kiss a girls feet, recieve a few swats on the ass, get tied up, etc., that type of thing?

Cuckolding is just a more extreme extenuation of that. It's just another kink under the umbrella of femdom. The man's wife takes on such a dominant position that he must submit to her having sex with other men, while he is not allowed to screw other women. And again, she doesn't even have to be truly dominant, neither does the "real man bull" that she fucks. It's all about fantasy, roleplay. It's the man that instigates cuckold play 99% of the time.

And like I said above, a lot of guys get turned on by seeing their wife/gf with another dude, even when humiliation/domination/fetishes aren't part of it. Seeing your wife have an orgasm or enjoy sexual stimulation is ALWAYS exciting for a lot of guys. For the cuck, not only does he enjoy it for these "normal" reasons that are common with MANY other more "normal" dudes, but he also gets off on the above mentioned humiliation/domination kinks/fetishes.

ANd if your problem is you just can't understand why/how someone could get off on humiliation. I'm sure you can wrap your head around people who enjoy being spanked, well humiliation fetishes are basicallly being spanked mentally, rather then physically. It's psychological roleplay. Some girls enjoy hearing, "take it bitch" or more extreme dirty talk as theyre getting fucked, some guys enjoy hearing that their wife can't feel them(even if she's clearly bullshitting him) while screwing. It ain't true, it isn't a showing of any true feelings from the dominant participant, it's just for fun.

FUN is prob the most important thing to understand. I suppose there are some people who truly are off the deep end, and take it to an unhealthy level, where theres true disdain from the wife and mistreatment and stuff. But that's rare. Cuckolding, all fetishes really, are about fantasy. The wife doesnt truly want this bull over her hubby, she just enjoys the feeling of a bigger cock once in a while, or the experience/excitement of fucking another man in general. Read any true life accounts from people who engage in this, they frequently talk about how horny they both are afterwards, how exciting the event is for them.

And your gay suggestions don't make any sense. The cuck isn't attracted to the bull, and the bull's not attracted to him. The overrall scene/experience is where the sexual stimulation comes from, and the woman is at the center of that.

Reactions: P.J.9

gildersleeve

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Fetishes are by their nature strange and irrational, and this one is no stranger or more irrational than any other.

If you want a psychological explanation for why the cuckold enjoys the humiliation, it stems from his own sense of inadequacy, which has almost certainly been brewing for years. By sexualizing those fears he's turned them from pain into pleasure.

Also, he may get off on giving enjoyment to others. He's fulfilling the fantasies of both his wife and the bull, which rebounds to him.

My own sense of it is that these are probably feelings that are best left in fantasy, as adding another person to the relationship -- especially when it involves one of the parties being humiliated -- is fraught with trouble. But that's an individual choice, of course.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media

Cuckolding, or Cuckoldry (or even Wittolling) is not a fetish.

fetish definition
fet·ish (fet′is̸h; also fēt′-)
noun

Psychiatry - any nonsexual object, such as a foot or a glove, that abnormally excites erotic feelings
Etymology: Fr fétiche < Port feitiço, a charm, sorcery; orig. adj. < L facticius, made by art, factitious

Cuckolding is not an object. It cannot be a fetish. If anything, it's a lifestyle. In the past ten years, I've met literally hundreds of Bulls, cucks and hotwives. It has a very large scene and there is a very active subculture.

Fish all you want. You've clearly already drawn your own conclusions.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally a good discussion on these boards!

I'm thinking the other dude's dick is the fetish object in the whole cuckoldry thing. Wasn't it Freud who said that a fetish object is a replacement for the "Fetisher's" own dick? Why not have someone else's dick be that object?

Here's a quote from a Freud site:

"In 1905, in his Three Essays on Sexuality, Freud offered one theory to account for this behavior. In his view, the fetish originated with the male child's horror of female castration. Confronted with the mother's lack of a penis, the child represses this lack and finds some object to stand in for and substitute for the missing penis, thus relieving the anxiety and restoring in a displaced way) the erotic attachment to the female. The act involves not only finding a substitute object, but also a subsequent act of forgetting the act of substitution."

Perhaps--if we're playing ball with Freud here, and I disagree with a lot of what he says in general--we could say that men who like to see other men screw their women have elevated their women to a mother figure and then have 'gifted' her with a dick of her own (the other man's).

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think MW's definition is consistent with it being a fetish. So I guess it depends upon your preferred dictionary which may be a fetish in and of itself.

fetish - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Cuckolding, or Cuckoldry (or even Wittolling) is not a fetish.

fetish definition
fet·ish (fet&#8242;is&#824;h; also f&#275;t&#8242;-)
noun

Psychiatry - any nonsexual object, such as a foot or a glove, that abnormally excites erotic feelings
Etymology: Fr fétiche < Port feitiço, a charm, sorcery; orig. adj. < L facticius, made by art, factitious

Cuckolding is not an object. It cannot be a fetish. If anything, it's a lifestyle. In the past ten years, I've met literally hundreds of Bulls, cucks and hotwives. It has a very large scene and there is a very active subculture.

Fish all you want. You've clearly already drawn your own conclusions.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Finally a good discussion on these boards!

I'm thinking the other dude's dick is the fetish object in the whole cuckoldry thing. Wasn't it Freud who said that a fetish object is a replacement for the "Fetisher's" own dick? Why not have someone else's dick be that object?
I'll give you that. When the Bull is in the room and naked, servicing his cock is a priority, especially in D/s cuckold relationships. If it's not very D/s then the pussy is often the main attraction.

I suppose you can 'fetishize' any object:

The creampie is certainly a fetish. Many cucks love a fresh creampie, and many wives love to feed them to her cuck.

A bull could take off the cuck's wedding band and place it against her cervix before he fucks her... splashing his cum all over it. The ring could be a fetish.

The wife's ring could also be a fetish. Lots of bulls get off on seeing her wedding ring as he fucks her, a reminder of her breaking her vows.

The Bull's cum alone could be a fetish... don't waste a drop of that babybatter.

The cuck's little cock could be a fetish, a great source of entertainment and a good laugh for the wife and bull.

The wife's pussy could be fetishized, the cuck must pamper it for her bull--trimming/shaving, maybe preparing it and getting it wet before sex, maybe cleaning it after sex.

Some bulls really love to fuck the wife in her wedding bed, or even in her wedding dress.

Last edited: