Ever been the cuckold? Ever been the bull?

hard2swallow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's probably similar. You generally have the top and the bottom, but that doesn't mean the bottom doesn't want to occasionally top. In the gay world it's not a big deal: it's just sex. But if a straight guy wants his wife to wear a strap on and fuck his prostate, it's "weird," to say nothing of a threesome where another guy bangs his wife.

Half of all marriages end in divorce, and half of all couples probably cheat, so I say let's get it all out in the open. If it's about sex (on either side), I'm all for it (with advance notice, no secrets). If it's about emotional commitment, you're free to go. No emotional cheating. (It's why I'm not a big fan of "marriage" for anyone.) You got to have ground rules.:rolleyes:

D_Toomis Tooltooter

Account Disabled
Media
Interesting topic. I have made something of a career as a bull for cuckolds; I discovered early on in my twenties that my big cock could be a key to fuck other men's wives with them watching and participating. And even today, it is a huge rush for me to be in a couple scene.

I would observe there are two distinct types of cuckold men --- one, the virile husband who is highly confident and really gets off watching his woman take a big one from another man, and who is likely to join in for the action, DP fucking his wife with me actively.

The other is a full married cuckold with a submissive switch --- who will bottom along with his wife or g.f. to a bull male. I have experienced a number of couples like this over the years. Every one of them is different in their sexual edges, boundaries and openness to each other. In a couple of cases I have fucked the husband full on in front of the wife, but in most situations like this, my dominance has been clearly established without physically doing it in front of her. I would take the husband into the bedroom, close the door and fuck him and the wife could hear him yelling and she was very clear who the Alpha was, and she was dripping wet when she offered herself to me later in the evening.

I have also observed that submissive cuckold men often have a fully developed female identity in them --- "she" often has a name and there is an X-dress or TG dimension to her. I have fucked a number of married men wearing women's panties and/or spike heels.....

I have a thread of cuckold memoir I am writing on the Cuck group here; link in my About Me page in profile.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh, This is so hot! I don't really get into dominating men but cockold is the one way I do.

I don't see the bull as the most dominant one in this arrangement, I see the female roll as the most dominant. She controls the husband by humiliating him with her blatant sexuality and she is equal to if not more dominant to the man she picks to fuck her, the only thing possibly subissive about her roll is that a man is more dominant fucking a woman than she is by getting fucked by him.

I'm always on the prowl for a man that I could dominate this way, I put out feelers all the time but only have had a couple of nibbles but nothing that turned to real time.

Himura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol this reminds me of the song...

His grinning skull by the wild beasts

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cougar - I have seen your posts on a number of threads and it is quite clear you are one of the few who really seem to not only enjoy but truly understand this lifestyle. The power and humiliation aspects are not only but very much part of being a cuckoldress, a bull and a cuck.

WCM3201983

Sexy Member
Media
I was involved in "The scene" When I was younger. About 19-20ish.
Living with a older guy, sex was OK, his penis was pretty average. He was a bit of a over bearing prick, but I was a 19 year old kid with no other place to go who was pretty confused and naive.

After we had been dating for a while and I had moved in we started to talk about it and he (Reluctantly) Talked me into it. It was def a bull/cuck but it was a weird situation. Bull would come over talk shit to my BF while I was service down and made to service the bull. When he would get ontop of me (A 5'3" 120lbs 19 year old kid) Guy would hammer me, its hurt but he was clearly experienced enough not to do any 'real damage.

And I realized that my BF was more getting off on it like he was having me punished, or giving me to some one else like a possession. Got really bad when I realized he was using different bulls and would have more then one guy come over. I really felt like a whore. One of the Bulls actually took me to the side at one point and told me I should ditch the guy.

___
That's a pretty odd (Gay also) Situation though. Most bulls/cucks it really is more or less just a kind of role play and power play thing.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was involved in "The scene" When I was younger. About 19-20ish.
Living with a older guy, sex was OK, his penis was pretty average. He was a bit of a over bearing prick, but I was a 19 year old kid with no other place to go who was pretty confused and naive.

After we had been dating for a while and I had moved in we started to talk about it and he (Reluctantly) Talked me into it. It was def a bull/cuck but it was a weird situation. Bull would come over talk shit to my BF while I was service down and made to service the bull. When he would get ontop of me (A 5'3" 120lbs 19 year old kid) Guy would hammer me, its hurt but he was clearly experienced enough not to do any 'real damage.

And I realized that my BF was more getting off on it like he was having me punished, or giving me to some one else like a possession. Got really bad when I realized he was using different bulls and would have more then one guy come over. I really felt like a whore. One of the Bulls actually took me to the side at one point and told me I should ditch the guy.

___
That's a pretty odd (Gay also) Situation though. Most bulls/cucks it really is more or less just a kind of role play and power play thing.

Glad one of the guys had enough smarts to see you were being humiliated, and enough character to tell you to get out of the relationship. Btw, I went to school at EKU.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Been the bull for 3 couples.

1st Couple : You won't ever think they are into this. He is a youth pastor at a church, she works for a bank. He had an affair, she said it is divorce unless she gets appeased.

We met at a bar, had a couple of drinks, then she just casually asked if I was into one-nighters. Don't really remember how it was, but somehow she managed to talk me into it to fuck her while her husband watched.

Got into her minivan, she drove us back to their home, a very standard normal house with the usual Ford Taurus and Chevy Silverados in the garage. She told me to follow her, in the house, she told her husband to get into the room, told him to watch.

She gave me a condom and started stripping. I just did what I had to do. After it was over, she just drove me home and that was the end of it.

-------------------------------------

2nd Couple. This one I met during my final year when I went to England to study. She was the director of a certain citizen's advice bureau. I was doing an internship there. One day after work, again after a few drinks, proceeded to a one nighter.

After that internship was over, she brought up the idea of me being their bull as their current one was moving back to his home country. Anyway I stuck around her in hope could network. It was not all about sex. Quite often we would go out, sometimes even have drinks. In fact the bull sessions was at the most around once or twice a month, and when we did it, he did all the foreplay on her, then just watched as I pumped her.

A few times they brought in another couple, where I would do the other wife, while they all watched.

Always find the Boston couples a bit reserved about the cuckhold thing. Though I have banged a few wives -- and husbands -- as the bull. A muscle Dad and his wife used me more than once.

Reactions: nixco

Mr_Magick

Sexy Member
Media
I'm the most experienced Bull that doesn't have any actual in person cuckold experience. I had one local guy begging me to be his wife's Bull lover for as long as I was willing. It was actually an Ideal situation in every possible way a Cuckold couple could be...except for the most important fact... I thought this wife was a 10/10 psychosexually, but her desire and indecent nature was not enough to overcome the lack of physical attraction 2.5/10 I had for her naturally. Honestly, I'm THAT guy who will take a less attractive but more sexual woman over a more attractive but closed minded prude everyday, twice on Sunday. His wife was unattractive to the point I would notice her for that reason in public.

There were 2 other couples where it was the opposite... I had already connected and recieved approval form the wife that I would be fucking and not the husband. One woman got ahead of herself before her husband officially approved me... She was so set on me being her next Young Hung Stud that she was ovulating to the point we agreed that she wanted my seed to inseminate her... not her husband who had been snipped. She assured me she could convince him even to let us meet without him at which point we would have broke all his rules and started to get her impregnated with my fertile sperm. God I wanted that so bad and so did she.. Stupid insecure cuck too jealous and weak to let my superior seed take his wife's fertile egg...only a real man would live up to the fetish and take and raise a Bull baby

The third couple was represented by the hottest and youngest hotwife I've come across locally. We actually went out on a couple traditional dates after sending her photos of my cock which she received her approval immediately. She had the best video fucking a bull while her cuck filmed in the corner, you could see the raw pleasure controlling her body and mind to suck every drop of pleasure from what appeared to be a hung but ugly stud. She ended up leaving the cuck husband for good because he was a sissy and she started spending serious time with her Bulls which he like most weak cucks, could not handle without becoming a bitch.

Now all the times I have been an unofficial Bull for a woman knowingly cheating despite her BF or husband's ignorance to her Bigger desires

MicroWill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, This is so hot! I don't really get into dominating men but cockold is the one way I do.

I don't see the bull as the most dominant one in this arrangement, I see the female roll as the most dominant. She controls the husband by humiliating him with her blatant sexuality and she is equal to if not more dominant to the man she picks to fuck her, the only thing possibly subissive about her roll is that a man is more dominant fucking a woman than she is by getting fucked by him.

I'm always on the prowl for a man that I could dominate this way, I put out feelers all the time but only have had a couple of nibbles but nothing that turned to real time.
Wow! Just wow! You're exquisite! I'm so intimidated and turned on by your demeanor! Thank you for allowing me to read your words.My wife started cuckolding me less than 2 months after our wedding day because she said my dick is pathetic and useless and she needed a big cock. I'm so lucky to be her bitch everyday.

Kara

Expert Member
Media
No, but some men are brave enough to face up to the possibility that in their marriage it might be the man who is the infertile one. Today there are sperm banks with doctors who are willing to take big fees for arranging for delivery of live sperm into the vagina, a pretty cold clinical procedure. In an earlier era there were men whose manhood was not crushed when their wives sought out a "friendly donor" to deliver the sperm in the natural way. Parenthood still rates high with most people and of all sad situations one can think of is the one in which couples remain childless because of the lack of a tiny live and healthy sperm. Put yourself in the place of the man who suspects his infertility. Would you view the donor a friend, or would you forever see him as the one who put you in the cuckold category? Real life does confront us with some hard questions.

Have been thinking about this topic. Do you remember where you read about this? Would like to know more. I am not against having a donor. Would like to know the history and other people's opinions.

Reactions: MicroWill

MicroWill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cuckolding has been a thing since Victorian times in England. My sperm count is super low, but they're swimmers. Infertility isn't why my wife cuckolds me. Her reason is that I am unable to give her sexual pleasure because imItoo small. Infertility is a good reason and so is my reason. It's just my reason is way more humiliating.

Reactions: teninchman and Kara

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cuckolding has been a thing since Victorian times in England. My sperm count is super low, but they're swimmers. Infertility isn't why my wife cuckolds me. Her reason is that I am unable to give her sexual pleasure because imItoo small. Infertility is a good reason and so is my reason. It's just my reason is way more humiliating.
BULL here