Ever been the cuckold? Ever been the bull?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kind of but, did you enjoy being cheated on?

No. Not at all. What I didn’t like was the lying. The straight-to-my-face lying. The sex part didn’t bother me as much. I felt like, if she wanted to be with him, fine.

Just let me know and I’ll walk.

aprg1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been a bull for a total of 3 couples. I much prefer the hotwife (stag/vixen) type scenario over the cuckold scenario. I really like the idea of the man going crazy with lust watching me service his wife and then claiming her back after. The couple I play with now has a bit of that vibe (she'll sometimes sneak me into their home unbeknownst to him.) I'll park around the corner and when he gets home from the errand she has sent him on, he walks into their bedroom to see me taking her. The fire in his eyes is amazing!! We have a great relationship. He strips off, sits in the chair and watches us and when I'm done he attacks her and fucks her even more silly. Can't wait for this COVID crisis to pass so we can get back to those fun times.

wewlad202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep.
3084331-1578548016-c1d218b26150a77a42d38b20e92e51c7.jpg

I don't fully get the cuck mindset, and could never see myself being one. Being a bull and fucking someone's girlfriend was fun, but overall meh. I'd rather be with someone I have a real connection with.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in uni first time I bulled for a couple. She was thirty-something, he older. He watched. That's how it works.:)

It did it more when I was younger but even in my thirties and forties I bulled for couples occasionally. For the last several years I've been seeing the forty-something wife a friend with his blessing as he is much older and in poor health. Occasionally he likes watching. It's different with them because they are good friends.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was in uni first time I bulled for a couple. She was thirty-something, he older. He watched. That's how it works.:)

It did it more when I was younger but even in my thirties and forties I bulled for couples occasionally. For the last several years I've been seeing the forty-something wife a friend with his blessing as he is much older and in poor health. Occasionally he likes watching. It's different with them because they are good friends.

Seems like an ideal situation for all of you.

Reactions: halcyondays

BigEric

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I haven't been any, I have gotten a lot of propositions to be the bull to various couples. Hell some even coming from here. Though, I have majorly denied, as I don't feel right being entered into a relationship in such a way. Sure its a hot and kinky idea, but I don't feel morally right doing it.

Reactions: teninchman

cutecuckold

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Been the cuck. Then wasn't. Been cucked this time 4.5 years. I honestly think it's the right relationship dynamic for me. I love being teased and denied and humiliated and seeing the woman I love fucked how she deserves to be.