Ever been the cuckold? Ever been the bull?

Did you do that at least once? Any story to share?

More than once. I need to move to a more liberal area as the more conservative nature of the place I currently reside has a stick up its ass & keeps too many couples that would like to indulge with a bull in the closet. And yes, this virus shit doesn't help. One couple I was with, the wife didn't look like her pics when we met at the bar, but she was still fuckable and honestly, I wanted to get my cock wet so we talked it up for a while and I saw her give the secret signal to her husband that she wanted to fuck. I ended up following them to their house, chatted some more, then she went into the bathroom & came out in a open lace robe with her tits out and a pair of lace panties. Her husband started making out with her, & she made her way to me. Felt her up & we made our way to their bedroom. Long story short, her husband fucked her for a few minutes & I finished off her orgasm. Wasn't a real satisfying experience mainly because again, I was disappointed that she didn't look as good as her pics.

That experience also taught me I have no interest in MFM threesomes as I prefer the husband to watch me fuck his wife as I'm a exhibitionist & I like to put on a show.

D

deleted5199391

More than once. I need to move to a more liberal area as the more conservative nature of the place I currently reside has a stick up its ass & keeps too many couples that would like to indulge with a bull in the closet. And yes, this virus shit doesn't help. One couple I was with, the wife didn't look like her pics when we met at the bar, but she was still fuckable and honestly, I wanted to get my cock wet so we talked it up for a while and I saw her give the secret signal to her husband that she wanted to fuck. I ended up following them to their house, chatted some more, then she went into the bathroom & came out in a open lace robe with her tits out and a pair of lace panties. Her husband started making out with her, & she made her way to me. Felt her up & we made our way to their bedroom. Long story short, her husband fucked her for a few minutes & I finished off her orgasm. Wasn't a real satisfying experience mainly because again, I was disappointed that she didn't look as good as her pics.

That experience also taught me I have no interest in MFM threesomes as I prefer the husband to watch me fuck his wife as I'm a exhibitionist & I like to put on a show.
Yeah meeting with something different it's a bit of turn off... At least was still ok lol.

I was the bull just once and they were a couple of friends, I knew both of them well and I actually liked her.
I think they tried to make me do her for a while, but I was young and naive so it took some time.
He went in another room so we had all the privacy we needed. At that time, I don't know if I could do that on front of him.
He wanted to show me his dick later, probably he wanted to feel small. I didn't know what to say and just watched.
She was super hot but after this time we never talked about that.
Not sure if I'd really like a mmf. I would like to try, but with a different kind of guy. There are some type I can see as cuckolds and others like a teammate lol.
Did a ffm once, was super great.
Never been the cuckold even once, but I get the hot part of the game.

curious20something

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You don't tend to associate hung guys with being a cuckold, but I'm curious if that happens. Have any of you ever been the bull? Was the cuck present?

I have been the Bull twice. Yeah, the cuck was there and locked up and cleaning up after I came in his wife. Funny part he was a pretty beefy nice looking guy.

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being a bull is actually a fantasy of mine. I’d love to meet up with a couple where the top is average or even small and then fuck the bottom while the top watches, maybe fuck the top too if he’s up for it. The whole time I want the bottom to moan in ecstasy as he talks about how he’s never felt something so big inside him. Mmmmm...

Well, I guess that I'd like to know how things started.
How were the couple? What was the gfs' reaction to your size?

The first time was a result of a woman asking me about it after I stripped at a party she was at. She told me her situation, gave me her contact information, and told me to let her know if I was interested. I mulled it over for a couple weeks and then finally contacted her, and we set things up. My relationship with that couple lasted around six months. She already knew my size since I stripped in front of her, but her husband was very pleasantly surprised...haha.

D

deleted5199391

The first time was a result of a woman asking me about it after I stripped at a party she was at. She told me her situation, gave me her contact information, and told me to let her know if I was interested. I mulled it over for a couple weeks and then finally contacted her, and we set things up. My relationship with that couple lasted around six months. She already knew my size since I stripped in front of her, but her husband was very pleasantly surprised...haha.
Lol I guess that this was a good introduction for her! And she could take it all?

Reactions: teninchman