ever been to a bathhouse?

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i went to one last night. it was the first time for me. . i was really curious about it...something about the dirty naughty part of it turns me on. there was a mixture of guys there. there were showers a sauna a ton of gloryholes a steamroom there was everything. it was really hot. i didnt get a room i just walked around in a towel. there were a bunch of guys there. i went into a couple guys rooms...no sex tho i was a little freaked out lol. i just got head from a couple guys and then i was ready to cum this guy finished me off. the only problem is these 2 guys were following me around and wouldnt really leave me alone. so it made it hard to look for who i wanted. it was annoying. anyone ever been to a bathhouse in LA?

Last edited:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had an experience at a bathhouse near where I live where this guy seemed to be following me around. I really don't have a "type", but this guy was just a troll and he didn't turn me on a bit. I was in the sauna and without asking, he tried to suck me off and I told him straight out I wasn't interested. I was ready to go talk to the management about this guy when this other guy told him to just fuck off. Turns out this guy will follow guys around and try stuff, but no one does anything with him. You'd think he'd get the idea that he was repulsive.

If you feel unsafe, go to a well lit area or talk to the management. They want everyone to be safe and will kick out weirdos.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I went to a bathhouse called Steamworks in Chicago. I was wandering around Boys Town after having had a little bit to drink and it was getting late. I saw a bunch of really cute guys go inside so I decided to check it out myself. It was like a gym only with rooms obviously designed for sexual encounters and an inordinate amount of steam rooms.

I got a lot of attention that night so it was an enjoyable experience. There was an even mix of guys from age groups and ethnicity there so I felt comfortable more than less. That night I got head from a few different guys but it was a massage in one of the saunas that finally brought me to climax. I always said I was going to go back but I never did. Every now and then I think about going to one but usually if I just masturbate I save myself the time, the money, and the effort.

JSZ

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been to bathhouses in Boston, New York, Paris, Barcelona and down here in South Florida; the first time was when I was 19 in 1979, the most recent time was several months ago. I love 'em.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*imagines all the federal agents looking like Agent Oliva Dunham *Fringe hottie*

body searches for everyone!!

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been to bathhouses in Boston, New York, Paris, Barcelona and down here in South Florida; the first time was when I was 19 in 1979, the most recent time was several months ago. I love 'em.

Would that have been the Safari Club that *was* in Boston. I went there twice in my late teenage years. It was ok... I had more fun with a guy that I met there, but we got together a few days after meeting.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would that have been the Safari Club that *was* in Boston. I went there twice in my late teenage years. It was ok... I had more fun with a guy that I met there, but we got together a few days after meeting.

It was actually the Regency Baths. It was located in Winthrop Sq and was closed down in response to the AIDS crisis in the early 80s. There was also a Club Baths franchise at the corner of Lagrange and Washington Streets, but I don't recall ever going there. For whatever reason, I never went to the Safari Club.

D

deleted405852

I went to the Steamworks in Toronto one day out of curiosity. I get hit on from the moment I sat down in the sauna. Got head from 2 guys (one after the other) while others watched. That left my head spinning. Then went into the hot tub to relax and some guy started stroking me without asking then he wanted to ride my cock. I slipped away and walked around the place. Finally found the DJ booth/TV room and got approached by a damn good looking guy by any sexual orientations standards and we talked and joked for a while. I went to get a drink and bumped into him again and he asked if I was the guy that was getting all of that attention in the sauna. After admitting that I was he took me into a room and sucked me off, we jacked each other for a bit and then he asked me to "give it to him" and I said what the hell. I did him in the room, in some dark room and on against the wall in some other room. Oddly enough I didn't cum, but it was certainly an experience. We were still totally cool afterwards as we showered and grabbed a bite to eat on the balcony. Don't know if i'll ever go back there again, but it was a safe and exciting place.

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been a few times. All to the same club in Brussels. Macho club or something I don't recall now. Was there for a weekend and was scared to go. Sat outside for a bit and thought about it then was like fuck lets go. Went inside and paid, was 10 euro's I think. Got changed then went upstairs to shower. When I stripped off everyone seemed to be looking at me. Didn't know better and went into the dark steam room. Within 10 minutes there were about 10 guys around me sucked me and licking me. Was a bit intense and had to leave. Met and older guy who spoke really good english he bought me a few drinks and talked for a bit. Got the courage to go back. Same thing happened. However I sucked the biggest dick I have ever seen. It had to be 9x8. I could barely fit it in my mouth. The guy was an asshole and started to shove it down my throat. So I told him to fuck off and chose one of the guys sucking me and brought his upstairs. Had a great time then went back the next two nights with good experiences.

Wish there was still a bath house here in boston...

B_9mmGlock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, I read your profile hate to bring this up, but you think it is wise for you to engage in any sex, I hope you were clear to the folks there.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, I read your profile hate to bring this up, but you think it is wise for you to engage in any sex, I hope you were clear to the folks there.

Bbucko certainly knows what he's doing. Before making comments like this, you should get to know the person before making assumptions about them and their sexual responsibility and practices.

You certainly could have pm'd him and asked him privately and I'm sure he would have answered any respectful question you might have had.