Ever been to a sex party?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yep it's me again. I've asked about baths and sex clubs, but I just heard about sex parties that happen from time to time.
and All Male Party, (google it), they seem to have theme sex parties. there's a gangbang party, rimming party, redhead party, asian party, all that stuff which sounds like fun.
Free for me since I'm under 21.
Also there's NYC Jacks which is just jo. totally safe.
Any experience with this?

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes - Been to a couple over the years. They can be fun. Just remember to act responsibly and be safe. Leave the attitudes outside the door. Also, in my opinion, this is not the scene for substances or alcohol. You should have a level head.

Although I've never been to any parties with women. Remember, acting safely also includes guarding against unwanted fatherhood as well.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been to NY Jacks, I know a few people who have sex parties form time to time. They can be a lot of fun, my biggest problem with the last one that I went to was I was the only one who was not drunk or high,(it was a big turn off for me)

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been to a few ones in Europe (never overseas). The onces I've been to have been entitled "naked party" or "nude party". I guess it's essentially the same as a "sex party". Lots of naked guys in one room. Fun and relaxed atmosphere which tends to pick up after a couple of hours.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been to "naked parties" in a few clubs in Prague. It's private (you pay admission), leave your clothes at the door and enjoy. There's a real range of people who go meaning something or someone for everyone. I've never however been to a privately hosted party.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many, many, many times have I enjoyed the pleasures of Tim's Hot Brooklyn Party. The only sex party I found where the guys were equally hot and pleasant to be with.

Too many other parties I tried were either filled with nice-but-ugly guys or hot-but-mean guys. Tim's parties had the best of both worlds, and I had some of the most ludicrously beautiful men and incredible sex of my life there.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
see, like I said - gays have all the fun.
There are sex parties for people who are straight. Look into swinging.

There are even bath houses where women and men go and get naked and get it on.

All of that stuff isn't really my scene at all. I'm not knocking anyone who's into it but it's not something I'd personally enjoy.

Last edited:

Slave0666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went to a sex party with both straight and gay guys and girls before. It wasn't as exciting as I would have thought. I have also been to a nudist colony, it too was actually not very exciting. I think my penis actually shrunk at the nudist resort, mostly really old folks.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been to NY Jacks, I know a few people who have sex parties form time to time. They can be a lot of fun, my biggest problem with the last one that I went to was I was the only one who was not drunk or high,(it was a big turn off for me)

No, I never have, but once I know that everyone else is drunk or high is enough, I will go limp and go home.

I've never done drugs, nor will I ever. Even alcohol gets on my nerves (rarely drink).

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They can be a lot of fun, my biggest problem with the last one that I went to was I was the only one who was not drunk or high,(it was a big turn off for me)
An other reason I loved Tim's parties was that he was extremely strict on that - absolutely no drugs, absolutely no bareback (and frankly, absolutely no ugly people). Alcohol was certainly freely available, but Tim kept a close eye on everything and anybody getting out of hand was always politely but firmly asked to leave. It was in his own apartment, after all, and he had his prized puppet collection to take care of.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Yes, been there and done that one. I must admit that there was some real fun and comedy to come later in my life because of it. (The comedy was that it turned out that I probably had carnal knowledge of my next door neighbor's wife and her brother both from parties at a given location in the Hollywood Hills.) We both laughted a great deal at this. That was decades ago, but it was fun at the time. . . . .

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are even bath houses where women and men go and get naked and get it on.

In the US?? Where? The Power Exchange in SFO closed. A friend told me about a gr8 str8 sex club in Fort Wayne several years ago - not sure if it's still there. And there was Collette's or something like that in New Orleans before Katrina. Again not sure if it's still there. Probably one in NYC but I am not aware of it.

Would like to visit one of those. Love to watch str8 guys fuck.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the US?? Where? The Power Exchange in SFO closed. A friend told me about a gr8 str8 sex club in Fort Wayne several years ago - not sure if it's still there. And there was Collette's or something like that in New Orleans before Katrina. Again not sure if it's still there. Probably one in NYC but I am not aware of it.

Would like to visit one of those. Love to watch str8 guys fuck.
A friend in San Diego told me how there is one there. I do not know the name of it.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An other reason I loved Tim's parties was that he was extremely strict on that - absolutely no drugs, absolutely no bareback (and frankly, absolutely no ugly people).

Oh, well thank god you were spared the horror of having "ugly" people around you. That would have been just too much to endure. I can visualize at least one ugly person at the party though.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been to a few in my time.
Boston once had a place called The Safari Club, but that closed soon thereafter.
In New York, I used to go to El Mirage once in a blue moon. Not always the most visually stunning people, but a group of handsome, friendly men of all shapes & sizes. It's where I first fooled around with someone with the same first name as I, and also where I had my first experience with a sling. But I won't go into too much detail with that. :redface:

Once when I was in San Francisco for two weeks, I found out my hotel was near a place called Blow Buddies. And who could resist a place with such an obvious name? :biggrin:

I kinda have mixed feelings about sex parties. Even in some places with just some areas for cruising, I have a hard time dealing with lots of the attitudes. Cruising is one game that I've never been good at. I tend to feel awkward in any place where everyone stands and models without talking to anyone or socializing. And despite my rantings on other parts of this board, I do tend to be shy around people I find attractive. Perhaps too much at times... especially around attractive men who are older than me.

I don't follow much of this scene anymore, but if something like El Mirage was to emerge again it would strike my curiosity.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, well thank god you were spared the horror of having "ugly" people around you. That would have been just too much to endure. I can visualize at least one ugly person at the party though.

Sigh... you really don't know me well enough to say that. But feel free to hate based on no knowledge at all... I can think of many people who do the same. I won't lose sleep over any of you.