Ever Been Told That a Beauty Aid You Use Turns Off You Partner?

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I did. No I didn't have any issues with it. And lastly you didn't awake my sticky hair phobia as shown below. God this brings back memories of feeling like a bug stuck in a spiders web. :eek:
thumbnail.aspx

This might be considered over doing it.
thumbnail.aspx
Yikes the big hair of the 80's.

I've always been basic. Sure as a teen I did the whole nine yards on my face. But I've never liked hairspray, blush, thick foundation, well I can't do foundation. Feels like I'm being smothered. So now, since I'm older, I apply eyeliner, mascara, pressed powder as my foundation (Avon only), and apply Nivea lip moisturizer. I'm aging, but I don't look clownish. That's just a personal preference for me.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Makeup is second to PMS on the list of things men are banned from having an opinion on according to many women.

My SO puts this face cream on before bed that makes kissing her like licking a battery. I eventually told her that lovemaking would have to happen prior to application of that cream because it is such a turn-off. I don't think that's being overly demanding.

I do appreciate nice makeup but it isn't a big deal either way IMO.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you like unshaved pits, full pubes and hairy legs?
Depends on if it meets my stansards of clealiness. Nothing wrong with a bush of pubes if it is silky and luxurious.
Wrong, actually there nothing worse than going home with some cunt who assigns you a number.
I think going home with somebody with an active herpes infection trumps that

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Makeup is second to PMS on the list of things men are banned from having an opinion on according to many women.

My SO puts this face cream on before bed that makes kissing her like licking a battery. I eventually told her that lovemaking would have to happen prior to application of that cream because it is such a turn-off. I don't think that's being overly demanding.

BBC Three - Snog Marry Avoid?

Apparently the first makeunder programme. My personal preference is for natural beauty.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

The creams are applied in the order of remembering them in our day. Often times they are for night time after removing your makeup. Makes a big difference in the look of her skin for a lifetime to keep it moisturized. Definitely not too much to ask to have her put it on when she's in the bathroom washing the cum off of herself ;)

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My thoughts on a couple of the posts:

1. Hair style - Any style works for me. How she wears it is up to her.

2. Men clipping nails in the house - I either go outside or stand over the sink to accomplish this procedure. I don't think someone wants to walk across the floor and encounter my crusty clippings.

3. The toilet seat - I always put the seat down after #1. No need to after performing #2. :redface: