Ever Been Turned Down At The Last Moment?

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes happened once, we had been going out for a while, we’re making out which we had done many times but this time we got very turned on she was rubbing my cock in my jeans and I was caressing her breasts. I had got her shirt off she undid my belt and unbuttoned my fly and worked my cock out and then she said she couldn’t go on with this. Never gave me a reason and we broke up shortly after.

ABurnabyDude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’ve had both men and women decline. I ain’t even as big as some of the ones I’ve seen around.

Funniest story was with a girl (Henceforth: pretty girl), I was trying to hook up with at a college party, we were in the same class and we had hung out a couple of times. We snuck off mid party to try and get frisky. As soon as I pulled my dick out pretty girl freaks out, saying she didn’t even think she was going to be able to put her mouth to it, which was a ridiculous exaggeration on her part. She didn’t even want to fully grab it as I was “too massive”. I laughed but got annoyed at the lack of engagement and called it quits. We walked out and figured it would just take time to get there. Party continued and I just split up to hang with my mates instead. We all joined up a bit later to smoke weed, pretty girl came to hang out with the group, and as we are passing a J around, pretty girl’s BFF blurts across the group in front of my mates “I heard you have a massive dick and this idiot [points at pretty girl] chickened out, leaving you blueballed.” Everyone laughed, college being college my mates didn’t let it go the entire night, trying to egg me on to show my dick. Pretty girl gets very annoyed at everyone because of how much she kept getting raked over it and makes it clear that me laughing about it had put me in the dog house. Obviously making it worse for her. As inhibitions lowered significantly thanks to alcohol and weed, incessant mockery got worse. Group kept trying to get me to show them, or give them a comparison object.
Pretty girl finally had it and tried to leave with her friend. Her friend point blank states: “oh you can leave, I’m not going without finding out how big the ride is”. Pretty girl leaves angry. I did flash everyone a semi to finally get them off my back. Pretty girl’s friend got the ride more than once. Pretty girl tried to spread shit that I had tried to force her once she found out her friend and I were a thing. Was quickly roasted out of our group and everyone in the vicinity.

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it has happened. Several based on size issues or concerns.
Inexperienced has been a issue.
Couple on my part as I've not felt right based on how they reacted to things and polite made an exit.
Breaking the condom she had was also a no go.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Yeah.... But it never (ever) ended that way. I've been told lots of shit over the years....

"that's not going in me" - it did!

"that won't fit in me, I'm small" - it fit!

"how about I just suck you until you cum" - I said okay and then, I fucked her until she came - four times!

"don't even think about going near my ass" - she had an anal orgasm - it blew her mind!

Nothing a little patience, passion, and some lube can't fix.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever got a girl home, started getting heavy, and have her back out of sex at the last moment? What happened? Did she give a reason?
Fortunately, only once, ever. Every time making out progressed to the point of clothing coming off and genitals being caressed, it has always progress to full on sexual intercourse.

The one and only time intercourse didn't happen, she didn't mention my cock size, but the fact that she was on her period. She then proceeded to stroke me and suck me to orgasm, while I thoroughly enjoyed kissing and fondling her full D cup breasts and caressing her amazing ass. We never hooked up again, but if we had, I was hopeful that intercourse would have been on the agenda.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few times for me.

Unfortunately, I am not well hung so that is not scares them away...

Sometimes after I eat them out and they explode a few times they get scared of what I can do to them.

I also tend to make them explode a few times just with fingering and heavy petting.

Had several times girls say they are terrified what I will do to them going all the way when they can only handle getting to second base...

Being sexually skilled is blessing and a curse...

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, twice. Once when I was between high school and college. She was a friend of a male friend and we’d just been introduced that night. It was at her place and a small gathering and we ended up in her room. We got just past the heavy-petting part and she looked me in the eye and, as George Thorogood says, “I know’d it was ‘No’.” LOL!

Second time was with a gal who was (platonic) friends with my post-college roommate. She was very popular with the crowd I’d run with in college but I’d never met her up to that point. Really good looking young lady & we just clicked, instantly. We spent that day cruising around taking in the sights around San Diego and wound up back at our apt. in Mission Beach. My buddy wasn’t around and eye contact became kissing, became embracing became clothes removed ....

..... when her top came off the scars & slight ..... “disfigurement” is the only word that comes to mind ..... were revealed and she became very self-conscious, even embarrassed, although it did not cool my ardor. She withdrew a bit, crossing her arms across her chest and gave me a plaintiff glance, slightly shaking her head. Again, I knew she was not comfortable & we backed off, got dressed and had a great evening with our friends.

On neither occasion did I/we have a condom and I suppose that may have played into it from their perspective, either from a birth control or safe- sex consideration. Of course my young, dumb ass didn’t care (which only proves that both of these women were smarter than I).

In any event, as the saying goes, “No means No.“ Period. And I survived, possible “blue balls” aside; with body, soul & ego intact. in fact, I hadn’t thought of those two incidents since those wonderful times. Great memories .....

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course. She doesn't need a reason, the second a woman says no or shows any sign of hesitancy, that means stop in my book. So, I just say "that's okay, no pressure, this is totally up to you. I'm down if you want to, but if not I'm sure we can think of something else to do." Happened a few times at parties in college, and I'll tell you one thing, being understanding in kind in that situation pays off in the long run. Just as rumors of my dick would circulate around groups of girls, so would the fact I treated them with respect and kindness, and that got me so much more success with women than anything. They'd tell new girls who'd come to our parties "he's okay, you can trust him." so I was always their first choice if they came to the party single.