Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you remember that moment when you or he had pulled down his undies and you had the very first full glance at his crotch and you immediately thought "oh no....!!!"

What were the reasons for your disliking his cock; what are no-go's for you in general? Did you tell him right away or did you play along until the act was over - making him believe it was okay; how did that story end?

Reactions: CATCHOFTHEDAY_HB1

My only "oh no" has been when someone had poor hygiene. I've seen and been intimate with a broad range of sizes, and never upon first thought went "oh no" because of their proportions.

Reactions: Samantha Hopkins

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My only "oh no" has been when someone had poor hygiene. I've seen and been intimate with a broad range of sizes, and never upon first thought went "oh no" because of their proportions.
Ditto. Hygiene. Bad smell, unwashed... The look? No, didn't make a difference.

Reactions: 693987

Meh, I've had lousy lovers/lousy lays from all over the spectrum. I've also had excellent ones fairly well scattered across the spectrum too. I may have thought a few I've seen were maybe a little odd/unusual looking, but again, bad hygiene has been my only "Nope".

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hygiene etc aside, when I am into a guy, I am into his Penis as well, no matter what size or shape, cut or uncut.
But if you asked me today about the penis of my ex, I find it gross. Because he treated me really nasty, I find him and his penis nasty today. Not sure if that makes any sense.
Towards the end of our relationship, after 6 months of verbal abuse by him, I could not even stand to have him touch me anymore, let alone sleep with him. That is when I knew I've had enough and the relationship was over.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eh, not looks, but ditto what the other ladies said. Not so much hygene, as he was a very clean guy, but the way he smelled... Ugh. I hated it. I've learned that is a big sign of noncombatibility for me. If I want to roll around with the sweaty, just got done with his run guy and bask in his smell, yeah we work together.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never seen a truly ugly or dirty peen in person. I have seen some hideous dicks online. In person, those dicks would seriously turn me off, but I'd try to get past it. I don't like for a dick to look unhealthy, and pumped dicks look diseased to me. Inflamed. Discolored. They don't even look turgid, though I'm sure they must be pretty hard. It looks damaged.

On second thought, I have seen one fugly dick in person. I had a lover who got a circumcision during our sexual relationship. I hated the scar. And the top third of his dick looked red and irritated for several years after the procedure. I won't lie. He was a much better lover after the surgery because he was much less sensitive, and could finally tolerate blow jobs, and lasted longer during penetration. He was fine as hell, and fun to be around, so an ugly dick was fine by me. Eventually that skin turned a normal color, but that was long after we stopped hooking up. I saw it one last time a couple of years ago after several years apart. Some other woman had seriously improved his oral technique, and he'd learned even more control, developed even more stamina. It was awesome. I'm glad his cock went back to being pretty though.

Reactions: deleted977816

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a lot of experience with a variety of weenies, so I can't say I've ever met one I didn't like. I would imagine if I came across one with a strong funk or visible neglect that I might object. But lucky me has never encountered such.

Reactions: sweetlucky12

I have never experienced a seriously ugly penis in a sexually intimate setting before though I have seen some IRL. Thank christ for gloves!

If I wanted to see hideously ugly peens I'd go no further than the pumping forum. Just disturbing.

I've never encountered somebody who looked diseased, or anything like that... I in general think genitals look kinda goofy, so that's not really anything one way or the other. I've encountered a few people with bad personal hygiene, though. Just straight up wafting of horrible funk from their crotch. Super unsexy.