Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Not really a friend in a sense of 'friend'.

But this is the story.

James (not his real name) and I went to the same school and we have same classes so end up becoming classmates. And I think he is attractive, he has this aura of straight guy bully and I do fantasize him from time to time. There is a group of us who sometimes play this weird game of targeting our crotch area, like you put your hands together and dive in to the crotch area - it's nothing sexual really just kids playing.

Then time pass by. We were in the college and we never really see each other. Back in those days, mIRC is popular (it's the social media of that generation). I hang out a lot in a couple of rooms where I know he also hang out. One day, out of the blue, he messaged me. The short exchanges of hi and where are you, quickly turned into him asking me if I want to suck his cock. (And of course, I do. I always wonder how his cock look like anyway). Thinking he was joking, I said well come over. And gave him my address. After that the convo ended, so I brushed off. 15 minutes later, I got a doorbell. I was like WTF, it's not a joke.

True enough, he was there in the flesh and alive. I was literally shaking and cold. We went straight to my room. No talking. Close the room. Lock. Then he drop his shorts. And underwear. Few seconds later, my hand is in his cock. I stroke him. Get down my knees and taste it. Suck a bit and I stood up. Remove my shorts and underwear. I asked him to stroke me, which he did. And I also ask him to give me a bj. He hesitated. Then I bargain. Finally, he gave in. He tasted the tip of my cock and immediately backed off. Told me it's not his thing and does not want it. Scared I might lose a chance to see him blow a load, I told him he can jerk me off instead.

Went to the bed and I continued sucking his cock. I fucking love it... every second of it. By that time, he is also fully naked, and I was touching every part of his body. I suck him well... deep throated. And until he blew his load to his abs.

He did not really reciprocated, leaving me hard. He cleaned up and put on his clothes back. Then left.

This happened probably 2 or 3 more times - with me being used as his personal cocksucker. I went out of the country, so physically it's impossible to see him. But strangely, we had YM sessions (yahoo messenger), where he showed his cock then he would jerk off but don't cum. I think this happened like 5 times. There's one time, he asked me to show my ass. And finger it. Very odd coz the session only lasts like only a couple of minutes.

Then I came back to the country. Try to get in touch with him. We decided to meet in my home again, but this time, he said he want to fuck me. I don't bottom much so I am not really sure what to do. I don't have douche or whatever to clean up so I just had a shower and did the best I can. Properly lubing that ass. Then there he is again. We started off by giving him a blowjob and he pushed me off and say it's time. Put on a condom and I lube his cock. I was in my fours, then he inserted his cock. It was painful. He is thick in girth and not that long. So it takes awhile for me to ease up. But I did my best and quickly accommodated his cock. His not the best person to fuck with, but I want his cock in my ass. Once his cock was in, he fucked me and think how all his girls feel with his cock in their genitals. But this did not last long. It was for only a few minutes then he stopped. Removed his cock and throw the condom. I asked him what's wrong, he didn't say anything. I told him, I'll finish him off and give him a blowjob. He said no, it's okay. He dressed up and left.

Now, he is married. Tried to add him in facebook, I never get accepted. His YM stopped responding. No more communication. I'm guessing the fucking made him think how gay it was. Don't know if it is true or not, but he said he is the only dude he fuck with. I'm inclined to think so. Everything is just now a memory and if he wants to, he can still use me.

Funny coz I still have screen grabs of those yahoo messenger images from the cam. And out of respect, I won't really put it up here. I also have some pictures of him, and I think anyone would think he is decent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice stories, all my straight friends are straight and prefer the sexual company of women I find.

Here's the thing. There was more than one gay guy in my circle of friends in my youth and they would have said that too. No one else knew any of these hookups happened. I was never the instigator either. Exploration is a fair way to describe it.

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This may not count as “been with” since sex wasn’t involved but it’s the favorite encounter of my life.
I ran around with a group of friends from 7th grade until I moved away for grad school so there are many stories.
I didn’t come out to them until we were in college and on our own. I had a crush on one guy the entire time but even to this day he is unaware.
Anyway, each summer we went to Padre Island to party. There were five or six of us and we took turns sleeping two to a bed.
I was never a big drinker but one year the guys collaborated to get me blasted. They succeeded.
Terry (not his real name) got as drunk as I did and the other guys were afraid we would puke so they put us in the same bed. I happily woke up a few times during the night with him wrapped around me.
The rest of the guys got up early so when the room emptied out I turned the tables and wrapped my arms around him and pressed into his back. He was still pretty out of it and I managed to work his dick out of the fly of his boxers. I was able to play with him enough to get him hard and leaking but unfortunately fell asleep. Lol
At some point he woke up with me holding his dick or down by it. I always wondered what he thought. To this day we’ve never spoken of it.

This is like going up the rollercoaster and when we were all in the top, we just crashed down. lol.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is like going up the rollercoaster and when we were all in the top, we just crashed down. lol.
I lusted after him for years but he wasn’t the least bit curious. He had a great body and had no issues with nudity. Didn’t have much of a dick but I would’ve devoured it if he’d ever given me the chance.

I have a straight friend who visits from time to time and he usually stays at my house. He walks around in the nude whenever he's "home" and not out doing things. The only sexual thing he ever let me do is jerk his cock for a few minutes when he had a hard on.

I've had other adventures with "straight" guys, but they end up coming out at some point in the process.

tommy3

Sexy Member
Media
I always stay at my mates house on nights out, we share his bed, it’s just normal and nothing it but one night we got in from the night out, went to bed and he put his arm around me rubbing my back. I reciprocated and then it led to rubbing ass, to which he then got up put my legs around his head and proceeded to dry hump me.

He pulled my boxers off and we made out, I pulled his off then he started jacking me off, I did the same, we then went onto blowjobs and ass fingering. He loved being fingered. He continued to wank me off, I came then I sucked him till he came. We then rolled over and went to bed.

We have never spoke about it again, not even to this day, nothing else has ever happened. He has a gf now so I think that’s all over.

That’s my story haha

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Students we were both at a technical school. Me Caucasian, Him Asian. Same cock, mine somehow
a bit darker. (shared common showers that's how I know)
Shared the same flat to save on expenses. Two small bedrooms. Never shared our beds.
To top that he brought his girlfriend one day, and asked me to get the hell out of the apartment for that
afternoon. No problem I replied and did him the favor. I went to a movie or something, I returned past midnight to our apartment. They were both missing. A short note explained the situation: "I am moving
off this flat, to stay with my GF. Xian Wong " Of course I didn't mind that at all! In fact I took a deep breath of relief even.
In no less than a week, X.W. showed up! Here Peter he says, take my share or the rent.
Nice of you, I replied, since I've paid it in full just a couple of days ago. At any rate, I asked him to stay
a while, and offered him to eat with us. Us been: Me and Jack Hallway, a neighbor and friend at my parents house.
Well, even if I had it planed, the timing wouldn't be so perfect, Cause Jack just came out of the
shower, nude, wet, and unhurried, asking me where the large towel is. I noticed Xian stood shit less!
while he just coughed and tumbled on the couch.
TO BE CONTINUED...

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Students we were both at a technical school. Me Caucasian, Him Asian. Same cock, mine somehow
a bit darker. (shared common showers that's how I know)
Shared the same flat to save on expenses. Two small bedrooms. Never shared our beds.
To top that he brought his girlfriend one day, and asked me to get the hell out of the apartment for that
afternoon. No problem I replied and did him the favor. I went to a movie or something, I returned past midnight to our apartment. They were both missing. A short note explained the situation: "I am moving
off this flat, to stay with my GF. Xian Wong " Of course I didn't mind that at all! In fact I took a deep breath of relief even.
In no less than a week, X.W. showed up! Here Peter he says, take my share or the rent.
Nice of you, I replied, since I've paid it in full just a couple of days ago. At any rate, I asked him to stay
a while, and offered him to eat with us. Us been: Me and Jack Hallway, a neighbor and friend at my parents house.
Well, even if I had it planed, the timing wouldn't be so perfect, Cause Jack just came out of the
shower, nude, wet, and unhurried, asking me where the large towel is. I noticed Xian stood shit less!
while he just coughed and tumbled on the couch.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Continue it.