Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
im straight and the only group of gay guys i know, none of them aremy type. the day they introduce me to an older muscle daddy im going to contact him and very politely ask if i can suck his cock
Do it fella. You wont look back

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you get your straight friends to do this? I try to get high with them but nothing....
Usually just having a drink, chat, talk about sex, get a little heated and the rest is history. I’ve just been very lucky I think lol

Reactions: Vin2352 and diver6

Do it fella. You wont look back
There is one jacked older dude in their group of Facebook friends and I’m contemplating messaging him for his number. I want to call him and tell him “Hi I’m a friend of x and have something sensitive to discuss with you, I hope you are not offended and that I can rely on your discretion. I’m a straight guy looking for my first nsa gay experience...."

Im just worried he'll tell everyone

Reactions: greg_ca

Rockhard76

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is one jacked older dude in their group of Facebook friends and I’m contemplating messaging him for his number. I want to call him and tell him “Hi I’m a friend of x and have something sensitive to discuss with you, I hope you are not offended and that I can rely on your discretion. I’m a straight guy looking for my first nsa gay experience...."

Well see how hi goes first.

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Not everyone, but certainly to some of his closest friends with whom he might talk about his sex encounters.

BrazGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, one time and that happened last year. I was sharing a bedroom temporarily with a Spanish guy who told me one night that he never got any good blowjob from the girls he’d been with. I asked if he wanted a very nice one from me. Despite he was very open-minded, he said never got one from a guy. Took few minutes but I convinced him it would be worth. After that I had the chance to suck him few other times before he went back to Spain. We’ve never kissed, we’ve never had penetration.

Mrmushroom_tip

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I fucking finally got to go to my friend’s gym with him. He had to travel a lot for work, and then things got busy over the holidays, so we could never make it work. He offered to give me a pass while he was out of town but obviously I wanted to go with him so I waited until yesterday, when we finally made it work.

Changing together was crazy. He played sports so I think he’s used to stripping down with guys, so he ripped his clothes off and kept talking to me the whole time. I tried not to stare at his thick bulge in his boxer briefs. He was making me super hard already, so when I took my pants off I turned my back to him. He’s also made jokes about my ass before, so I let him see it fully naked for a second, if he wanted to look.

He asked what day it was for me and I lied and said legs, because I wanted to see him squat. We had to wait for a squat rack to open up (his gym was kind of cramped) so we caught up. He mentioned he had started dating this girl, which bummed me out. But then we started to squat and I just couldn’t stop staring at his fucking legs. He clearly had worked out a lot since we last hung out in the fall, because he got even bigger. His shorts were so tight over his thighs and I swear to god I must have drooled.

Nothing really crazy happened while working out, but it was so hot lifting with him. Finally we went back to the locker room, and it had kind of cleared out, which got me excited. Just like that, he stripped to nothing and his cock was in front of me. His balls were super tight against his body, but his cock was still hanging thick. It looked so fucking good. He wrapped the towel around himself but his legs and ass are so thick that it hung open over one of this thighs, and you could see his dick pressing against the material. I got naked, too, letting him look at me if he wanted, and I was definitely getting a little hard, or as hard as I could right after the workout.

I asked if they had a steam room and he said yes, and led me back to it. I couldn’t take my eyes off his back. We walked into the steam room and he sat against the wall, near the back corner. So I sat on the other wall, next to him but also facing him. there was only one other guy, who left pretty quickly once we started talking.

We didn’t talk about anything sexual, but after a few minutes he lifted up the edge of the towel and wiped sweat from his forehead, giving me a second to look at his dick. It was laying super plump against his leg. It wasn’t standing up, but it was definitely aroused. I was hard in like record time. I pressed my erection down, pointing it straight out but still under my towel. Pressing on it while looking at him only made me harder though. Whoops.

He leaned forward and put his arms on his knees, and now his head was lower down, almost at my waist level. I decided to risk it and hiked my towel up casually, giving him a view up the towel of my hard dick if he turned his head to the left. He cracked his neck a few times, and sure enough I caught him pause while looking at it. I let it throb a bit, but pretended like I didn’t see him looking at it. He sat back up against the wall, and spread his legs even wider. The towel was barely covering his cock, and I could see his balls hanging beneath the edge of it. His legs were so close to mine but I didn’t want to risk touching them, in case he’d freak out.

Shortly after that someone came in and we decided to shower. He showed me where they were, and I picked a shower across from him of course. The doors are frosted in these showers but that meant I could still see the outline of him. I peeked out my shower door for a bit and watched his silhouette lather up. He soaped up his dick a lot, and I got to see it start to rise up. It looks fucking thick and long. I almost bust a nut right there in the shower, but I don’t know the gym well enough yet to risk it. After that, we just finished our showers, got dressed, and said goodnight. I told him I’m going to check out a few more gyms before I commit, but let’s face it I’m probably picking this one. Fuck.
Awesome story dude. Thanks for sharing.

Cdkcdk92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ve hooked up with a few Grindr “straight” guys, probably gay just not out.

The only experience with a real straight guy was drunkenly jerking off together and comparing sizes. I couldn’t help myself and grabbed his dick and started jerking him off for like 10 seconds until he told me to stop.

We’re both now 27. His married and had a child and is a born again Christian.

Reactions: river402

Craftybutcher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not exactly been with a straight friend (or not one who was a friend first anyway)...... but was sharing a room in a cottage with my stunning young straight friend who I was obsessed with. Upshot is we both got stoned, me particularly, he seemed to me to be overtly flirting with me, sitting on the side of the sofa and resting his arm on my knee etc, and I thought my luck might be in...... so, back in the room he fell asleep straight away, but I was horny as hell and couldn’t resist exploring under his blanket. Well, let’s just say my fantasy of what he’d be like down there wasn’t to be dashed, within seconds he was hard as a rock and he was seriously thick, with a lovely bush. Was just trying to engineer him into a position where I could suck him off when he woke up, sat bolt upright and asked what I was doing. After an embarrassed apology and a shuffle back into my own bed, I couldn’t help wondering if he’d been awake all along and could cope with the wanking but sucking him would’ve been too much.
A brief ‘let’s just forget about what happened last night’ was mentioned the next day and it’s never been mentioned since 23 years later, we’re still friends but there’s been a bit of an underlying awkwardness ever since when we’re alone together. He could have me up in court if I’d done the same thing these days!

Reactions: RJ5on1

Craftybutcher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the best ever sex sessions I’ve ever had though (and I’ve a few to choose from lol) was with a stunning amateur boxer ‘straight’ rough married guy last year. He was so fucking old English bulldog type of cute with a seriously taught body and a big one! He came in, sat on the bed and said what did I want to do, I said up to you mate really cause he was listed as straight and I didn’t know if he done much with men before..... well, he didn’t waste time, straight in with a snog and he was amazing kisser, then sucked me, rimmed me and stuck it straight in raw. Pounded away, worked up a serious sexy sweat, put me in all sorts of positions, apologised for cuming too quickly, but no matter, less then 60 seconds later, he was back in me again in another position and shot a second load. Said he wanted me to fuck him too next time as well, but unfortunately the next time never came..... but (and this doesn’t usually put me off) he was way out of my league, he could’ve literally had anyone, so I was just thankful for small - or not so small - mercies!

Craftybutcher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Safer to find someone off a site like fabguys or go to a gay sauna or cruising area I reckon. He probably wouldn’t tell straight away but a lot of gay guys like to gossip. Hope your first experience goes/ went well. Most gay men are very patient with nervous straight guys, but some admittedly won’t give you the time of day, but I guess you can sort the wheat from the chaff.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I fucking finally got to go to my friend’s gym with him. He had to travel a lot for work, and then things got busy over the holidays, so we could never make it work. He offered to give me a pass while he was out of town but obviously I wanted to go with him so I waited until yesterday, when we finally made it work.

Changing together was crazy. He played sports so I think he’s used to stripping down with guys, so he ripped his clothes off and kept talking to me the whole time. I tried not to stare at his thick bulge in his boxer briefs. He was making me super hard already, so when I took my pants off I turned my back to him. He’s also made jokes about my ass before, so I let him see it fully naked for a second, if he wanted to look.

He asked what day it was for me and I lied and said legs, because I wanted to see him squat. We had to wait for a squat rack to open up (his gym was kind of cramped) so we caught up. He mentioned he had started dating this girl, which bummed me out. But then we started to squat and I just couldn’t stop staring at his fucking legs. He clearly had worked out a lot since we last hung out in the fall, because he got even bigger. His shorts were so tight over his thighs and I swear to god I must have drooled.

Nothing really crazy happened while working out, but it was so hot lifting with him. Finally we went back to the locker room, and it had kind of cleared out, which got me excited. Just like that, he stripped to nothing and his cock was in front of me. His balls were super tight against his body, but his cock was still hanging thick. It looked so fucking good. He wrapped the towel around himself but his legs and ass are so thick that it hung open over one of this thighs, and you could see his dick pressing against the material. I got naked, too, letting him look at me if he wanted, and I was definitely getting a little hard, or as hard as I could right after the workout.

I asked if they had a steam room and he said yes, and led me back to it. I couldn’t take my eyes off his back. We walked into the steam room and he sat against the wall, near the back corner. So I sat on the other wall, next to him but also facing him. there was only one other guy, who left pretty quickly once we started talking.

We didn’t talk about anything sexual, but after a few minutes he lifted up the edge of the towel and wiped sweat from his forehead, giving me a second to look at his dick. It was laying super plump against his leg. It wasn’t standing up, but it was definitely aroused. I was hard in like record time. I pressed my erection down, pointing it straight out but still under my towel. Pressing on it while looking at him only made me harder though. Whoops.

He leaned forward and put his arms on his knees, and now his head was lower down, almost at my waist level. I decided to risk it and hiked my towel up casually, giving him a view up the towel of my hard dick if he turned his head to the left. He cracked his neck a few times, and sure enough I caught him pause while looking at it. I let it throb a bit, but pretended like I didn’t see him looking at it. He sat back up against the wall, and spread his legs even wider. The towel was barely covering his cock, and I could see his balls hanging beneath the edge of it. His legs were so close to mine but I didn’t want to risk touching them, in case he’d freak out.

Shortly after that someone came in and we decided to shower. He showed me where they were, and I picked a shower across from him of course. The doors are frosted in these showers but that meant I could still see the outline of him. I peeked out my shower door for a bit and watched his silhouette lather up. He soaped up his dick a lot, and I got to see it start to rise up. It looks fucking thick and long. I almost bust a nut right there in the shower, but I don’t know the gym well enough yet to risk it. After that, we just finished our showers, got dressed, and said goodnight. I told him I’m going to check out a few more gyms before I commit, but let’s face it I’m probably picking this one. Fuck.
Hows the gym trials going? Hope you finally signed up at the same gym.

Reactions: river402

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not exactly been with a straight friend (or not one who was a friend first anyway)...... but was sharing a room in a cottage with my stunning young straight friend who I was obsessed with. Upshot is we both got stoned, me particularly, he seemed to me to be overtly flirting with me, sitting on the side of the sofa and resting his arm on my knee etc, and I thought my luck might be in...... so, back in the room he fell asleep straight away, but I was horny as hell and couldn’t resist exploring under his blanket. Well, let’s just say my fantasy of what he’d be like down there wasn’t to be dashed, within seconds he was hard as a rock and he was seriously thick, with a lovely bush. Was just trying to engineer him into a position where I could suck him off when he woke up, sat bolt upright and asked what I was doing. After an embarrassed apology and a shuffle back into my own bed, I couldn’t help wondering if he’d been awake all along and could cope with the wanking but sucking him would’ve been too much.
A brief ‘let’s just forget about what happened last night’ was mentioned the next day and it’s never been mentioned since 23 years later, we’re still friends but there’s been a bit of an underlying awkwardness ever since when we’re alone together. He could have me up in court if I’d done the same thing these days!

There's no point in chastising over this, because 23 years is a long time, and I guess you were pretty young back then and your own perspective may have developed just as society has, but I will say that I'm glad that we generally (as a conscious public) don't tolerate that kind of behavior any longer.

Reactions: Craftybutcher