Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My first dildo was a clone of my own cock, made with a CloneAWilly kit.

View media item 8827301
View media item 8827291
View media item 8827311

The only dildo I've bought was a 16 inch long horsecock, which I can now take all the way!
I always wanted to do thaaat ! You remind me of smth i wanted to do a long time ago.

Ive bought my first dildo when i was 20. Since then i now have like 4 dick-like dildos and 3 tiny ones
I always wanted to have one, and even now i still look to purchase a new one even though i don't use them all the time.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have only bought two actual dildos so far in my whole life. I wanted to try large, realistic dildos to see how they felt and to use in photos. One was 8 x 6 5, the other 9 x 8.

Here's the biggest one compared to my softy...
20240114_134701.jpg

It is VERY filling!

Generally i like making my own dildos from repurposing household items and being creative!

BigDixRule

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. Buying a dildo was always on my list of sex toys to buy one day simply to try it out. I am an androphile. I love this word because it describes me and the passion I have for men. I love men and masculinity and although I'm not a fan of anal sex, I wanted to know what it felt like to be penetrated by a thick cock. I've only used it thrice at most. It hurts and as I figured, it didn't get me in the mood the way I thought it would. A real cock, yes. Silicone, nah. But I still have it to suck on from time to time whenever I'm feeling freaky. Which isn't much these days. My raging hormones crave the real thing, not artificial gadgets. However, it is delightful to have a cock and balls with thick veins in my possession even if it isn't real. I also have a prostate massager/vibrating penis with attached cock ring. That I like better than the standalone dildo. I've used it a couple times and I enjoy the pleasure it gives me.