ever called a guy out?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mplsingleguy, Oct 18, 2011.

1. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ever caught a guy checking out your package, and it was so blatant that you called the guy out?

I was sitting in the sauna in the locker room last week, sitting on the lower bench in an "L" shaped room, with my knees up, but crotch basically covered. There were 2 other guys in the room at the same time- all of us wearing just a towel for covering. Both other guys were noticeably non-American, and one had has pelt completely uncovered and his junk on display- but not in an inappropriate way at all.

A fourth guy came in, ready to work out in his tight tee shirt and shorts, and wearing a baseball cap very low on his head so that his eyes (and where he was looking) was almost covered. He was sitting on the upper deck seating, on the opposite side of the "L" bench- glancing frequently right into my towel.

After a few moments the two guys left, leaving me and baseball cap guy alone. I caught his eyes and stared directly into them and smiled, and i watched him look more obviously, so I adjusted my towel to facilitate it. I didn't exactly see "throbbing" or growth in his gym shorts because he was sitting with his legs spread, which allowed the material to create a maximum expansion space- however he was shaking his legs and bumping and adjusting a bit...

He kept doing the "whew!" thing while looking at me, so I finally said, "Do you like what you see?" He didn't answer, and bowed his head, so I repeated it a little bit more firmly, but still friendly. Again, no answer- so I said, "I'll take that as a yes." and grinned. He said, "Is that OK?" and again I moved to facilitate his inspection of my stuff... and I said, "Sure- I don't mind. Most guys don't get a chance to just look." He sat there and took me in a few moments more, probably 45 seconds- maybe a minute and a half, and I felt my cock swell a bit and my low hangers fall in the heat of the sauna. Then he smiled at me, got up and said, "well- I'll see ya later."

I did my good deed for the day! Anyone else done anything like that where you got the guy to admit looking and you talked about it? I found it to be very cool- and I think it was for him.

#1 mplsingleguy, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. beretta216

beretta216 Active Member

I haven't done it specifically, but I've had guys doubt what I "have to offer," then just pulled out and showed what I've got. You wanna talk about HILARIOUS... That's some funny shit!

3. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

We need pix.

4. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was thinking about it later and it was kinda risky-- if I had misread the guy and wasn't POSITIVE about his glances, I wouldn't have been confident in predicting his answer- and meant that I was safe from not getting a punch to the face :)

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mplsingleguy: I applaud you for having the balls to say something to him, and to keep pressing for an answer. Your intuition wasn't wrong, and I think it was good for both of you to bring it out in the open. Being that he outright checked you out, he couldn't have logically become defensive and hostile, or you could have called him on that, too.

6. D_Harry_Crax

OK, seriously, who on LPSG has ever been punched in the face for looking at another guy's cock? I think that's become an old cliche that has extremely little, if any, basis in reality anymore. (Paradoxically, outright gay-bashing, where everyone still has their clothes on--and it's usually two or more against one--on the street, or in a park, or whatever, I know that still goes on.)

7. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i think a guy's got to obviously know when his poker is peeking out to the world (you can feel the draft...) or at least when you have the *potential* to be on display (like if a towel moves...) that basically means that others taking a peek is fair game... after all you're in PUBLIC and you're not alone.
    Right there that should take all the piss and vinegar out of some puffed up phobic dude who's pissed that his junk has been evaluated by another guy- but sometimes it doesn't. Beyond that, it's the "who is looking" and "how long is the look" that has to be worked out :) Other than a bath house, i wonder if there are places where it's inherently understood that it's a positive thing- since everywhere else looks are furtive glances and everything is "switched off."

#7 mplsingleguy, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  8. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I have "started conversation" when it was pretty obvious. However, I don't make it a point to embarrass anyone. Sometimes, silence is golden.

9. Superman_25

Superman_25 New Member

I've had people ask and just say "hey, I bet you have a big dick" (or something similar). I always ask why or how they think that and the popular answer is they have a sense. Enough people have done that at my job now, almost everyone gives me that "knowing" look as I walk by. You let 1 too many people know and it's over I guess...lol

10. D_Harry_Crax

You let one too many people know you have a big cock and then WHAT, exactly, is over?

11. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    That story took a left turn from what I thought was gonna happen

12. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I met up with my baseball hat buddy again today. He was dressed and drinking at the water fountain, and i saw him notice me and smile, so I went into the sauna and took a seat. He followed in shortly after- still dressed. I sat on the lower bench, he sat on the upper bench directly across from me, looking right down into my towel.

Being alone, we had a more upfront chat this time. Again he was staring pretty obviously and shyly not making too much eye contact, so I blatantly rolled my swelling helmet head to a spot where the boys would drop low in the heat and I had some expansion space without going to an obscene 45 degree angle!

He was dropping the "f" bomb under his breath, and complimenting me- and I said "thanks," and reminded him that I didn't mind that he took opportunity to look. It was mid-morning in the locker room, and not too many guys hovering around. I asked him if he was going to be working out long, and he said "just doing abs today" and I told him that I'd hang out and wait for him- either in the sauna or the steam room.

About 45 minutes later I caught up with him in the steam room- finally clad in just his towel. I told him to "have a seat and make yourself comfortable" and he sat directly across from me and was again caught in a stare. He was desperately shy about being uncovered, and so I told him "dude you're in a men's locker room some social nudity is to be expected" and fully removed my towel. I guess he thought I was a cop- how cute!

13. 1Cody

1Cody Active Member

Man! You are going to have fun with this one! He is waiting for all of his firsts. Why don't you go ahead and give them to him!!

14. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Yeah I think you need to invite him back to your place and let him suck it man. :wink:

15. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, so u can't expect to make a statement like that on a website like this, and not SHOW IT.

PULL IT OUT!

16. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol yea maybe. Unless he has a heart attack first.

17. art

art
    Gold Member

Nah. I just don't care. I'm naked in the sauna (sitting on my towel). If you want to have a look, go ahead. (so long as all you do is look.) I've got nothing to hide.

18. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

I've had many lookers... both with and without the jewelry in. several just can't stand it and finally ask, "Can I just feel 'em?"... LOL "Yeah man, go ahead!

Draft saved Draft deleted