Ever catch a guy eyeing your crotch?

dallas_dad65

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last Friday was the day before the holiday weekend (July 4th), so we had a skeleton crew at work. Most of the office was out on vacation, in fact I was the only person in our department. I had an issue with my computer, so I put in a service request with the Help Desk. To my surprise, a tech showed up about an hour later. Usually it takes about a week to get any kind of response.

The tech was a young guy, maybe 30. He greeted me and asked if he could sit down at my computer and take a look at the system. I got up and gave him my chair and sat down at the adjacent station. Several times over the next 5 minutes I caught him eyeing my crotch. It was completely obvious. At first it made me a little uncomfortable, but then I decided to toy with him. So I spread my legs out wide and pushed my pelvis forward to see how he would react. The next time he looked over, his eyes went straight down to my crotch again and stayed there much longer than the last time. Unexpectedly, I started growing a bit of wood and reached down to adjust my package. He locked his eyes on my crotch and kept talking to me, not moving his eyes away. He never said anything sexual, but when he stood up, it was obvious that he was sprouting wood, because he had to adjust his junk to downplay his growing hard-on. He looked a little nervous, but finished his work, gathered his supplies, thanked me, then left.

That was a first for me. He didn't hit on me, but it was obvious he was getting turned on. Have any of you had a similar experience?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My answer is yes, I use to work on the lower east side on NYC. so you did not know if you should cover your crotch when you walked, thus exposing your rear; or cover your rear and expose your crotch. But all in fun as i look back LOL

All the time in the open shower at my Y. One trainer couldn't take his eyes off of it a few days ago when we were showering and chatting with each other. I'm 47, and he's about 25, so I took it as a total compliment even though he's not my type.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last Friday was the day before the holiday weekend (July 4th), so we had a skeleton crew at work. Most of the office was out on vacation, in fact I was the only person in our department. I had an issue with my computer, so I put in a service request with the Help Desk. To my surprise, a tech showed up about an hour later. Usually it takes about a week to get any kind of response.

The tech was a young guy, maybe 30. He greeted me and asked if he could sit down at my computer and take a look at the system. I got up and gave him my chair and sat down at the adjacent station. Several times over the next 5 minutes I caught him eyeing my crotch. It was completely obvious. At first it made me a little uncomfortable, but then I decided to toy with him. So I spread my legs out wide and pushed my pelvis forward to see how he would react. The next time he looked over, his eyes went straight down to my crotch again and stayed there much longer than the last time. Unexpectedly, I started growing a bit of wood and reached down to adjust my package. He locked his eyes on my crotch and kept talking to me, not moving his eyes away. He never said anything sexual, but when he stood up, it was obvious that he was sprouting wood, because he had to adjust his junk to downplay his growing hard-on. He looked a little nervous, but finished his work, gathered his supplies, thanked me, then left.

That was a first for me. He didn't hit on me, but it was obvious he was getting turned on. Have any of you had a similar experience?
This sounds like a hot, charged scenario. I am wondering if you are bi, straight, gay...I like that you played into it.

Reactions: dallas_dad65

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But to answer the initial question, NO, do not remember a random dude fixating on my package. Mind you, I do not have major bulge....but on the other hand, I am a grower and I frequently a bud or two fixate on my grown member while I do a little jerk off show for them..lol.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, for the typo, the edit feature has been removed...will inform mods.
Edit has not been removed the big button that says Edit edits post. And if you are on mobile tap tools and in the drop down box it says edit.

Reactions: archetypal_mystic

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get lots of looks walking between the lockers area and the showers at the gym--especially on the way back from the showers after the hot water has done its magic. I don't get semihard in the shower, but it is noticeably heavier on the way back. No one has ever said anything, but I've gotten some wide-eyed double takes and grins. My gym is not cruisy, but everyone there looks around- a typically male thing.
Also when I wear sweat pants on quick trips to the store...Once a woman rammed her shopping cart into the butt of someone in front of her, who had stopped to look at something on the shelves--the rammer was looking at my goods as I came down the aisle toward her. At age 55, that feels damn good!

Reactions: dallas_dad65