Ever catch a guy eyeing your crotch?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nowadays I try to keep from "advertising" too much in my clothing, but I somewhat frequently get more than quick glances while at the urinal or in the locker room/showers. If it's just a few seconds of ogling, it doesn't phase me, but on occasion the stares can be uncomfortably long.

Reactions: dallas_dad65

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, many times.. and not just stares at my crotch.. but also ..Ass.. . . Beard. . and other features. . people have all kinds of sexual interests and fetishes.. . the guys who stare at my feet, always make me go, hmmmmmm.. lol
Love your Latin quote "Si Deus est pro nobis, quis contra nos?" - Mary Tudor, Queen of England
Makes me what to answer that question with 'Your fucking sister, Lizzie--that's who!' 'vere soror tua, Maria!'
(I skipped the 'fucking' and 'Lizzie' parts)

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tangent from the original topic: (They actually loved each other very much.. and lamented that their father kept them separate. I enjoy the quote because Mary was very devout and believed in her religion. Her faith gave her comfort in her life even though many aspects within her life were very unhappy. Mary always wished for the one thing she could never really have.. a family, which was the same for Elizabeth. . Mary was never allowed to marry, because the Protestant faction at the time, didn't like her catholic prince choices.).. The (other) "Mary Tudor" . . their Aunt, was the one who lost her head, just FYI.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tangent from the original topic: (They actually loved each other very much.. and lamented that their father kept them separate. I enjoy the quote because Mary was very devout and believed in her religion. Her faith gave her comfort in her life even though many aspects within her life were very unhappy. Mary always wished for the one thing she could never really have.. a family, which was the same for Elizabeth. . Mary was never allowed to marry, because the Protestant faction at the time, didn't like her catholic prince choices.).. The (other) "Mary Tudor" . . their Aunt, was the one who lost her head, just FYI.

Sadly, at the time of her execution, the 'authorities' even took her Rosary from her hands as she mounted the scaffold. How meanspirited!

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This does seem off-topic, but which Mary are you talking about? Queen Mary Tudor (the older half-sister of Elizabeth Tudor) married Philip of Spain. She believed she was pregnant by him (after the marriage, I mean) but it was a phantom pregnancy, or possibly an ovarian tumour or some other intra-abdominal pathology. Mary Queen of Scots (Mary Stuart), a cousin of Mary Tudor and of Elizabeth, married three times. She was beheaded in 1587. She had a child, who became King James VI of Scotland and, on the death of Elizabeth Tudor in 1603, King James I of England, thus effecting the unification of the crowns of the two kingdoms, although the political entity of the United Kingdom was still some years off.

Now, where were we... are yes, catching a guy eyeing my crotch. Yes, I have. I've just ignored it, tbh :)

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, many times.. and not just stares at my crotch.. but also ..Ass.. . . Beard. . and other features. . people have all kinds of sexual interests and fetishes.. . the guys who stare at my feet, always make me go, hmmmmmm.. lol
Yes today i caught guy checking me out he did not think i caught him but glass is quite refltive

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The answer is yes. I work in a sex shop and I wear my Levi 501s skintight, so both guys and chicks give me the eye when they come in. I guess I'm an exhibitionist, because I love showing a bulge. And I sure as fuck don't wear board shorts at the beach

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, but it was some time ago....and a time when we wore tighter clothes..and pants... than
we do today. I always felt flattered when it did happen..;)..no matter the situation or the gender.

Sometimes it lead to something nice......:rolleyes:

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah I've been eyeballed by both men and women. Doesn't bother me if a guy wants to take a look. In fact, like you, I've played into it a little before. I find it flattering no matter who does it.

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, especially when tight pants were more popular. But in my case it was unintentional false advertising. I've got a pretty small dick but huge balls that would make a great bulge in my jeans. I always worried that the guys that I'd pick up would be disappointed when they opened my package...