Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A buddy of mine told me his wife said she'd get a Brazilian if he'd "clean things up." His trimming never looked right and he ended up with a completely bald dick. We'd showered together dozens of times, so I asked him to see the results. He showed me and all I could say was, "interesting." A bald cock on an otherwise hairy guy didn't look right to me.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A buddy of mine told me his wife said she'd get a Brazilian if he'd "clean things up." His trimming never looked right and he ended up with a completely bald dick. We'd showered together dozens of times, so I asked him to see the results. He showed me and all I could say was, "interesting." A bald cock on an otherwise hairy guy didn't look right to me.

Agree. Have said a few times here that complete shave on a grown man looks odd, imo, only to receive negative feedback. A man needs some hair, albeit in my mind well groomed, trimmed, like the overall look you want to project when you step out the door. It really is the complete package to be all "put together" as grandma used to say (I know she wasn't referrring to my manscaping!).

Reactions: batnballs67

Str8ishjock

Admired Member
Media
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States of America
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Me and a close bro hot tub together often. we are both married with kids. we always wear suits when in the hot tub but when we are changing we spend about 5 min chatting naked. we obviously look at each other's dongs. we have never said anything while naked but typically text each other later something like "you were hanging nice and big tonight" and he will reply "I couldn't help but notice how nice your assets looked too"

Str8ishjock

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Me and a close bro hot tub together often. we are both married with kids. we always wear suits when in the hot tub but when we are changing we spend about 5 min chatting naked. we obviously look at each other's dongs. we have never said anything while naked but typically text each other later something like "you were hanging nice and big tonight" and he will reply "I couldn't help but notice how nice your assets looked too"
We never hot tub without texting the other a dick compliment.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Where do you guys hang out in a hot tub? Sounds like a great time for two guys to catch up with each others' lives! If you guys always text dick comments to each other you probably don't need to wait until you're apart.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a direct comment on a buddy's dick, but a close tangent, I think. I got to spend some time in a sauna with my buddy a few weeks ago. No covering up for either of us while we sat and sweat together. He told me later that he had gotten sick that day and the illness persisted a couple more days. I responded with, "If seeing me naked has that effect on you, I guess we're not hanging out in the sauna any more." He laughed and joked about how traumatized he was after seeing me.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Responses to this thread really surprised me --- then I remembered ... ... .... my reactions have changed over the years.

Recall when skinny-dipping with pals at age 18, a younger guy commented on my size -- didn't have much of reaction. Took it as a compliment; perhaps, he was hoping to grow larger when he matured?

Girlfriends kept me aware that I could be proud of my penis, and never really received any commentary from guys in the locker room, buddies while camping, or other fellows while in the military. Come to think about it, I never commented about other cocks, also.

Guess I hadn't received much commentary about my cock until these past 20 years of being nude at clothing optional beaches and campgrounds. My reactions have changed from slight embarrassment, questionable gratitude and false bravado relating to my efforts of constantly giving it a good work-out on a daily basis.

The past ten years, I've received many offers to suck my cock after they admire its appearance. Such a shame that many offers occur at the beach where it is completely inappropriate. I'm always grateful for the offers, sorry that I'm not always able to fulfill their desires, because guys really give better blow jobs than women. Some guys have been so great that I feel obligated to return the favor, and am surprised to find that it's not necessary.

Through my experiences I've discovered that I admire all cocks, and it is much easier to return compliments. It's really great observing erect cocks nowadays. In the past, I would look away, because I didn't want to cause embarrassment.

Reactions: Expozr

Expozr

Cherished Member
Media
Responses to this thread really surprised me --- then I remembered ... ... .... my reactions have changed over the years.

Recall when skinny-dipping with pals at age 18, a younger guy commented on my size -- didn't have much of reaction. Took it as a compliment; perhaps, he was hoping to grow larger when he matured?

Girlfriends kept me aware that I could be proud of my penis, and never really received any commentary from guys in the locker room, buddies while camping, or other fellows while in the military. Come to think about it, I never commented about other cocks, also.

Guess I hadn't received much commentary about my cock until these past 20 years of being nude at clothing optional beaches and campgrounds. My reactions have changed from slight embarrassment, questionable gratitude and false bravado relating to my efforts of constantly giving it a good work-out on a daily basis.

The past ten years, I've received many offers to suck my cock after they admire its appearance. Such a shame that many offers occur at the beach where it is completely inappropriate. I'm always grateful for the offers, sorry that I'm not always able to fulfill their desires, because guys really give better blow jobs than women. Some guys have been so great that I feel obligated to return the favor, and am surprised to find that it's not necessary.

Through my experiences I've discovered that I admire all cocks, and it is much easier to return compliments. It's really great observing erect cocks nowadays. In the past, I would look away, because I didn't want to cause embarrassment.

Really interesting insights and I like your honesty in sharing how you've changed. One would hope that all of us would change and grow as we mature and become more comfortable with ourselves. Nice post.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Str8ishjock

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Where do you guys hang out in a hot tub? Sounds like a great time for two guys to catch up with each others' lives! If you guys always text dick comments to each other you probably don't need to wait until you're apart.
We live in the same neighborhood ad his parents and go there to hot tub.
Idk, texting a bud about his dick is a lot easier than looking at him and telling him you like his cock. Text doesn't feel like you are coming onto him

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We live in the same neighborhood ad his parents and go there to hot tub.
Idk, texting a bud about his dick is a lot easier than looking at him and telling him you like his cock. Text doesn't feel like you are coming onto him

Texting is cool if that's what entertains you guys. seems like it goes in both directions, so nobody is offended. Keep doing what is fun for you both, man!

Reactions: Str8ishjock

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, the only time my buds and I talk about our cocks are in a bar, over a beer, telling some wild stories, half of which are probably made up, that inevidably gets around to how "big" we all are. We tease each other about how small the other guys dick is who is telling the story, or challenge them to prove, which no one really cares to see. I've seen a couple of my buds in the locker room, and they've seen me, so we kinda know the deal, but we still would never comment "hey I saw yours in the locker room and it's . . ." That would be uncool, and stepping over the bro code. As far as we're concerned, we're all alpha males, and stick together. So we continue to tease each other while we tell stories, and get drunk.

D

deleted892921

I went on holiday with 7 friends a few years ago.

In the hotel one night, one of my buddies took a shower whilst very drunk, and when he came out of the bathroom his towel dropped to the floor in front of everyone. He was pretty slim so it was quite surprising to see he had a really thick cock.

A couple of us commented on it, including myself, about how big it was. He was totally fine with it.

Later on during the holiday he got it out several more times, even when sober. It quickly became normal, and we were having lengthy conversations about it.

Reactions: 11235

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went on holiday with 7 friends a few years ago.

In the hotel one night, one of my buddies took a shower whilst very drunk, and when he came out of the bathroom his towel dropped to the floor in front of everyone. He was pretty slim so it was quite surprising to see he had a really thick cock.

A couple of us commented on it, including myself, about how big it was. He was totally fine with it.

Later on during the holiday he got it out several more times, even when sober. It quickly became normal, and we were having lengthy conversations about it.

If you've got it, flaunt it.