Ever compared your dick with a buddy in a non sexual environment?

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A coworker asked me about cock and glans rings. As it happened I was wearing both. We were in my office and he asked if he could see so I pulled down my pants and gave him a look. He had never seen one in person, either being worn or on display so he was mesmerized. I slipped off the glans ring and handed it to him. He was surprised at the weight so I explained that they come in different materials, weights and sizes. He asked how to put on a cockring so I showed him the procedure and handed that ring to him as well.
I really thought I was going to get a look at him but when it became obvious that he wasn’t going to do it I told him to take them home and try them on.
Not really comparing size or anything. Might not fit your question but this is all I have.

Last edited:

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A coworker asked me about cock and glans rings. As it happened I was wearing both. We were in my office and he asked if he could see so I pulled down my pants and gave him a look. He had never seen one in person, either being worn or on display so he was mesmerized. I slipped off the glans ring and handed it to him. He was surprised at the weight so I explained that they come in different materials, weights and sizes. He asked how to put on a cockring so I showed him the procedure and handed that ring to him as well.
I really thought I was going to get a look at him but when it became obvious that he wasn’t going to do it I told him to take them home and try them on.
Not really comparing size or anything. Might not fit your question but this is all I have.

You and your coworker have a very odd relationship...

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Sounds like you are very secure about your body. Brave man

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You and your coworker have a very odd relationship...

Unusual but I wish more men were that comfortable with each other. Your bodies might not be so taboo if we were all that open.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unusual but I wish more men were that comfortable with each other. Your bodies might not be so taboo if we were all that open.

We’ve worked together for 10+ years. He was the second hired, I was the third so we’ve seen a lot of water pass under the bridge.
Honestly he was asking so many questions about cockrings and glans rings that it was just easier to show him the goods.
I basically grew up in wrestling locker rooms and have been in hospital and surgery rehabilitation settings more times than I can count so nudity is a nonissue. I also enjoy clothing optional settings and am very comfortable in my skin.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We’ve worked together for 10+ years. He was the second hired, I was the third so we’ve seen a lot of water pass under the bridge.
Honestly he was asking so many questions about cockrings and glans rings that it was just easier to show him the goods.
I basically grew up in wrestling locker rooms and have been in hospital and surgery rehabilitation settings more times than I can count so nudity is a nonissue. I also enjoy clothing optional settings and am very comfortable in my skin.

That's nice. Wish I were more comfortable being nude around other people and accepting myself , as I am. You are a fortunate man.
Your buddy was fortunate to have a friend willing to show him. Talk is just talk but a demonstration is something else. No talking needed LOL

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey buddy...would have liked to have been a fly on the wall watching you!!!

Reactions: gohara and OKCLane

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey buddy...would have liked to have been a fly on the wall watching you!!!
So hot dude!!!!! You should have asked him to send photos to make sure it fits correctly and that he’s wearing it right!

Attachments

Reactions: OKCLane

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a straight coworker compare himself to me once when he came and stood at the urinal directly next to me. He was a very gregarious fella. We were laughing and talking about something work related when he all of a sudden said "nice bro." Baffled by the random compliment I diverted my eyes away from the wall and looked over to see what he was talking about and realized he was leaning over the partition and looking down at my manhood. Before I could react he stepped back from his urinal and laughingly told me to check him out. Turns out I was slightly longer than he was but he was much more girthy. He was very competitive and wanted to be sure to let me know that not only was he more girthy but he owned a great set of huge low hanging balls and proceeded to drop his pants and underwear lower to show them to me as well. They were truly some of the most impressive balls that I've seen in person and yes they were absolutely huge hairy and low hanging like a pendulum.