Ever Cum In Your Pants At The Sight Of A Complete Stranger?

This has happened to me a few times and always after a period of abstinence followed by edging and cum denial.

There was one day in late afternoon in summer while out bike riding. I’ve spent most of the day before edging a 2 day load. Was horny as fuck so went for a ride and saw this mature Asian lady sitting on a bench in a short skirt. As I was pedalling past her I kept looking at her and found her very arousing. I got an instant erection and my cock was rubbing on the inside of my bike pants. I rode around the block another time and she was still there. The sensation of my cock against the fabric of my bike shorts was one thing but her sexy pose was another. I rode very slow past her and erupted in my pants while looking at her. What was most amazing about the orgasm is that afterwards I felt full of energy, and had a massive bike ride afterwards.

I’ve also had a number of occasions while cruising the streets in redlight districts during the daytime looking at hookers. I’d find a hot streetwalker and pull over watching her. I jizzed my pants in the car a few times like that.

Pullinit2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This has happened to me a few times and always after a period of abstinence followed by edging and cum denial.

There was one day in late afternoon in summer while out bike riding. I’ve spent most of the day before edging a 2 day load. Was horny as fuck so went for a ride and saw this mature Asian lady sitting on a bench in a short skirt. As I was pedalling past her I kept looking at her and found her very arousing. I got an instant erection and my cock was rubbing on the inside of my bike pants. I rode around the block another time and she was still there. The sensation of my cock against the fabric of my bike shorts was one thing but her sexy pose was another. I rode very slow past her and erupted in my pants while looking at her. What was most amazing about the orgasm is that afterwards I felt full of energy, and had a massive bike ride afterwards.

I’ve also had a number of occasions while cruising the streets in redlight districts during the daytime looking at hookers. I’d find a hot streetwalker and pull over watching her. I jizzed my pants in the car a few times like that.
Wow!!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sadly life is too short to devote to hours of self pleasure.
Proudly New York boasts / hosts a mixture of the most Beautiful women from all parts of the world
No, never has visual stimulation , no matter how beautiful,causes seminal emission

davecray

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes a few times cum hands free. Have described before but worth repeating. Was hanging out at rest stop looking for some action. Saw this incredible handsome older guy, had a fantastic sports car, and he gave me the once over and invited me into his car. We kissed and I was working my way down to his hard cock. I unzipped him and saw the most perfect cock on a perfect body. So I slowly started sucking the head and honestly by the time I got the entire hard cock into my mouth I shot a load in my jeans - without brief that night. Honestly I was a little embarrassed, but I continued to suck him off - in awe over his beauty and perfect cock. He wanted to suck me too but I had already came so we just parted ways - me with a smile on my face and a hot load in my pants.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never cum in my pants despite having a gorgeous woman grinding on my lap, with my hands caressing her breasts and with a nipple in my mouth!

I have seen women, in person or just pictures, that have caused me to be instantly in major lust. There are women that just 'do it' for me appearance wise.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not on sight, but did on first date with my now wife while kissing. Told her and she instantly reached in my cum filed pants and pulled out my cock and stroked out another load before taking a third load in her pussy. Great way to get to know someone.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes I have cum in my pants but not at just the site of someone. It’s been from a prolonged need to cum and a little stimulation until I crossed the line and could no longer hold back the cum! Just happened.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't say I have, but also couldn't drive around with jizz in my pants, and pretend its not there.

Reactions: 1069369