Ever dated a guy....

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Who blinks alot? I mean like, constantly. Fast blinking in spurts of insanity. What do you think when you see a guy like that? I blink a lot. Its fuckin ridiculous. I cant help it, my eyes are fucked up, ive taken different kinds of eyedrops and presription eyedrops and they never do anything. But i wonder what girls think of me when they see me, and i look somwhat normal (as normal as i could look) and then all of a sudden i blink like 500 times within one second. And the bad thing is i dont even know that i do it. lol. What do you think?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes incessant blinking can be like a tic or caused by nerves. You say your eyes are fucked up but it's unclear whether you consider them fucked up because you blink a lot or whether the eyedrops etc are because they are physically fucked up and the blinking is caused by something wrong with your eyes.

I have to be honest and say that it would bother me a little.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My eyes don't close completely when I sleep unless I make a concious effort to sqeeze them shut. This has unnerved people.

My mother's eyes make an audible sound when she blinks. I shit you not, I can hear it. Drives me up the wall.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
My eyes don't close completely when I sleep unless I make a concious effort to sqeeze them shut. This has unnerved people.

My mother's eyes make an audible sound when she blinks. I shit you not, I can hear it. Drives me up the wall.

LOL! thats awesome. The problem with my eyes is they are extremely dry. And i have been to the doctor and nothing has helped to "moisten" them. Its been like this since i was a kid, so they have adapted and blink a ton. Its not a tick. Like terrets or somthing, i could simply hold my eyes open if i wanted, but after about 5 seconds they burn realy bad and tear up as if a normal person had held thier eyes open for like, 5 minutes or somthing. Its not anything like a nervous w/e. They simply go all the time. I wonder if anyone else here has a similar problem and knows a good slution? some kind of miracle eye drop that ive never had before?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who blinks alot? I mean like, constantly. Fast blinking in spurts of insanity. What do you think when you see a guy like that? I blink a lot. Its fuckin ridiculous. I cant help it, my eyes are fucked up, ive taken different kinds of eyedrops and presription eyedrops and they never do anything. But i wonder what girls think of me when they see me, and i look somwhat normal (as normal as i could look) and then all of a sudden i blink like 500 times within one second. And the bad thing is i dont even know that i do it. lol. What do you think?
They probably think you are winking at them:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]My eyes don't close completely when I sleep unless I make a concious effort to sqeeze them shut. This has unnerved people.[/B] OMG! My dad does the same thing. Do you have a hyper thyroid disorder like Graves Disease? That can often cause the eyes to bulge a bit so that the eyelids cannot close completely.

My mother's eyes make an audible sound when she blinks. I shit you not, I can hear it. Drives me up the wall. Mine used to do that sometimes when I wore contact lenses.

They probably think you are winking at them:wink:
That's what I was thinking! Either that or he isn't used to his new contact lenses yet.