Ever dated a guy....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

Who blinks alot? I mean like, constantly. Fast blinking in spurts of insanity. What do you think when you see a guy like that? I blink a lot. Its fuckin ridiculous. I cant help it, my eyes are fucked up, ive taken different kinds of eyedrops and presription eyedrops and they never do anything. But i wonder what girls think of me when they see me, and i look somwhat normal (as normal as i could look) and then all of a sudden i blink like 500 times within one second. And the bad thing is i dont even know that i do it. lol. What do you think?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I don't think it should be an issue... have you seen a doctor for it?

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Sometimes incessant blinking can be like a tic or caused by nerves. You say your eyes are fucked up but it's unclear whether you consider them fucked up because you blink a lot or whether the eyedrops etc are because they are physically fucked up and the blinking is caused by something wrong with your eyes.

I have to be honest and say that it would bother me a little.

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't know how I felt about it until I saw you in person. Sometimes when I blink, my left eyelid is slower to close than the right. I never noticed it until someone pointed it out to me years ago.

5. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Wear shades.:wink::wink::wink::wink:

6. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    My eyes don't close completely when I sleep unless I make a concious effort to sqeeze them shut. This has unnerved people.

My mother's eyes make an audible sound when she blinks. I shit you not, I can hear it. Drives me up the wall.

7. Kassokilleri2ff

LOL! thats awesome. The problem with my eyes is they are extremely dry. And i have been to the doctor and nothing has helped to "moisten" them. Its been like this since i was a kid, so they have adapted and blink a ton. Its not a tick. Like terrets or somthing, i could simply hold my eyes open if i wanted, but after about 5 seconds they burn realy bad and tear up as if a normal person had held thier eyes open for like, 5 minutes or somthing. Its not anything like a nervous w/e. They simply go all the time. I wonder if anyone else here has a similar problem and knows a good slution? some kind of miracle eye drop that ive never had before?

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

They probably think you are winking at them:wink:

9. Principessa

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted