ever dated a person who wanted it"big" but didn't?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Maurice Mountlilly, May 4, 2010.

1. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i won't go too much into detail with about her,but all she talked about in public and to me on the phone and on the few dates we had in the past,was how she needed a huge one.she talks alot so i don't get many words in edge wise(cool by me)
    so long story short,we get back to her place this past weekend get hot and heavy she sees me with my pants off(super stiff i haven't had sex in a while) gets this stunned look on her face and then says were moving too fast. yesterday i heard from a friend we both hang with that she said "i had heard the jokes about him,but ihad no idea he was that fuckin' big!"
    i haven't talked to he since this weekend so i don't know.
    has this happened to anybody else?

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I ran into a couple girls who talked like they were well experienced, needed big cock and nothing else. the one gal had one guy, her bf, before me, and the other had about 3 guys, balked at a BJ. I was their biggest to that point, and I am not huge, just bigger than average. they didn't "dis" me as I expected, I actually fucked a few of their friends.

3. Incocknito

Gold Member

I had a girlfriend who liked to brag to her friends, tell them I had a big dick and all that.

What she didn't tell her friends was that she couldn't accommodate me in her vagina.

4. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

wow!lol!

5. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Been there, done that, worst sex of my life.

6. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    There are a lot of women that I haven't talked to since that were alarmed by my size. I love the big-eyed look on their face. One in particular that I complimented for going dowm on me farther than any other woman had and she pulled her head off of me and said "that's because you're so big"

7. WeirdLabs

WeirdLabs Member

Albums:

*LOL* I tried that as well with my latest gf.
    Lucky for me she was also into large toys, so she trained herself on a daily basis to get bigger inside. -- It worked just fine... :wink:

8. dolph9plus

dolph9plus New Member

Albums:
    My only problems have been with women who were worried that im gonna go in and start pounding away balls deep from the start and hurt em.But any Big dick guy knows you gotta start off slow and see how much she can take.Asian girls get especially nervous.

Also,Ive had a few of those gfs who bragged,even showed cam phone pics of my dick to their bffs.Messed up thing was that some women are evil assed bitches,and will try to get what you got.I was hit on by a gfs Bff and I told my gf and watched the fur fly.

Not sure if it was the right thing to do.I wasnt gonna give her friend any dick,but I think she needed to know she was trying,lol..

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    more often then not a woman is all talk

10. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

Well if you think about it, say a girl has had 3 guys in her life, first was 4.5" , second was 5.5" and the third was 6". Her idea of "big" is 6", and can quite easily say "i only like big ones". You whip out a 9" and she'll probably faint.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

big is relative.

statistically, 7.5 is big.

12. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    that is true but if you arn't experienced enough to really say "I want big" why be a loudmouth about it...
    just makes you look like a punk really

13. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haven't dated anyone like that, but have had one night stands with them. If they are all talk and no action then that's it - no more chances with me. I'm not saying someone has to sleep with me right away, but if you want to and then you see the size of my dick and back out, there's no way I'm going to date you. One that really made me mad was a guy I left a sex party with. We got back to my place and despite having seen it at the party and talking a good talk, he couldn't take it. I was pissed. Should have stayed at the party.

14. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've met a few guys that talked about wanting a big cock, but when they try to take it, it didn't work out so well. And I'm only 8", so I can only imagine the dilemma some of you horses have.

15. solidnstraight

Albums:
    i literally had my cock at the entrance to this girls pussy and she just freaked and wanted out, she had been leading me on so hard then piked it. i asked her if i could fuck her friend then and she kicked me out.

16. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    If there is reason to think that a woman may be afraid of a big penis, why not get undressed in the dark?

17. L_egit

L_egit Member

Albums:
    Not exactly the same, but yes, similar has happened with me. In my younger years I used to show off to one particular girlfriend of mine prior to becoming sexually active and she always used to drop her jaw and salivate.

When it came to actually sealing the deal however, she would try her best to get her lips around it, but once we moved southwards she immediately spooked and wanted out. It took me a good 4 months to get her to agree to sit on my cock and the first time was painful even with lube as expected. Every subsequent encounter, however, she grew to like it more. She was probably the first size queen that I've created.

I can't really give you advice on what you should do with your particular situation, but know that you aren't alone in scaring people off.

18. Keleios

Keleios New Member

Wimping out, running away and talking to a mutual friend about it instead of you doesn't make me think much of her though I can understand how seeing a genuinely big cock in the flesh for the first time might have freaked her out.

My first moment like that was relatively recent and I had good basis for comparison, so I knew it wasn't a case of imagining 8 inches in my head then finding out that my estimation was way off. Yeah, I was extremely nervous and somewhat concerned about the possibility of harm but those feelings lasted about 15 seconds before I thought "fuck, I want him inside me" and by the time I thought that, he was working his way in and I didn't have room or inclination to think anymore.

I knew him well enough already at that time to trust that he wouldn't hurt me so maybe that's the problem with the girl you were with?
    If she thought you'd ravish the living daylights out of her instantly and it would seriously hurt, it might explain her reluctance and desire to take things slower. But she really should have talked about it with you and at the time instead of running away. Not only is that horribly inconsiderate to you but it's also very immature and not a little selfish.
    If you want to take things further with her or pick up from where you left off, I'd advise talking to her, ask her how she feels and what she's worried about then reassure her that you can take things slow and if anything's too much, uncomfortable or hurting, you'll go slower, try something else or stop for a while.
    If you don't want to take things further, she's the one losing out on a good thing so chalk it up to experience and take it as a compliment that you've literally scared a girl away with the size of your cock.

Not the last either :p

Draft saved Draft deleted