Ever dated or got together with a pregnant girl?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by I23, Oct 12, 2011.

1. I23

I23 New Member

Obviously there's a lot of guys out there who've been with a girl who's pregnant that they've made so, but I'm wondering if anyone here has gotten together with or dated a girl who is pregnant but not by you. Or maybe you were that girl. Perhaps due to a previous partner or perhaps due to some sort of open relationship, or possibly some other cause.

Reason I ask is a bit of an interesting development amongst some friends of a friend: they both got drunk, hooked up on a one-nighter and it ended up with her expecting and them agreeing to remain just friends (they were platonic good friends before for a long time anyway), interestingly during the 9 months the fella bumped into a third person and they started dating.

The whole thing seems to have worked out pretty amicably from what I can see and everyone has remained on pretty good terms, fella involved with the kid and girl no1 in a platonic way, girl no2 seems fine with it since it happened before she was on the scene anyway. This all just made me wonder though, if the guy can date while he is going to be a dad, would people or society accept it if the girl were to do the same?

For what it's worth, I'm guessing that a lot of people wouldn't see that the same way as in the above case, probably something to do with people's ingrained idea of motherhood or expectant motherhood I think.

Thoughts?

#1 I23, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. justacynic

justacynic Member

No experience at my end but when I listened to Love Lines back in college, there was plenty of discussion of pregnant women feeling incredibly horny and having to seek relief outside their relationship because their partner did not want to have sex with a pregnant/"fat"/etc woman.

3. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

If I found out that the guy I was dating was waiting for the birth of his child, I would back off. I don't like uncertainty and it's not clear how practical issues would settle like like visitation and child support which would have a way of affecting our relationship. There may be some women out there who are more adventurous than I am.

#3 ConstantComment, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

no. just my wife.

5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you bang a pregnant chick does it count as a 3some?

Draft saved Draft deleted