Ever do this?

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
After being a dedicated cocksucker for many years, I have a bunch of guys who LOVE to stop by for one of my famous blowjobs!Sure some are gay(but married)who give me one too,I really like the bi-str8t guys that call me and show up with a big ol hardon just needing some relief!No wineing-dineing , zippers down , hard cock out and down my throat in minutes!They are so horny and hot and like the fact they dont have to do nothing to me. What do I get out of it?besides a mouthful of baby-batter? The satisfaction that I have just sucked off some of the hottest guys I know! Guys if you were to see them would never guess that they had just had their cocks in my mouth.I just blew a married man who called me on his way to work, and just left with a smile on his face!

no gag reflex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I happen to be one of the "orally fixated". If I could suck on a blue ribbon cock and jack myself into oblivion, I would be more than satisfied. I, for one would love to have a stable of hot, regular blow-n-go "feeders" :yumyum:

I second that, I used to blow this guy who was married and lived three blocks away, talk about convenience!!!

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had a couple of guys who'd have enjoyed servicing mine regularly. It is a bit confusing for me though.

One, yeah, I don't understand their willingness to service without desire for reciprocation; so, I guess I don't completely trust it.
Two, as much as I love being serviced that way, it seems a little one dimensional since they don't seem to be that interested in being friends or hanging out.
Three, I'd be more interested in repeat visits if they had some combination of interesting personality, hot body, handsome face, willingness to do more... I'm not saying these guys had nothing going on, it's just that it was pretty much the servicing and then time to go.

So, I like the idea of having a regular situation with some guy who likes to suck cock, but I've never managed to comfortably settle into anything like that (except with long term lovers, but that is a whole other topic).

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't see what's in it for the performer, I can see what's in it for the receiever. I'd be curious to find out why someone would be willing to give without receiving.

Some guys (and a few women, too, but far fewer women than men, in my experience) just enjoy the taste and the sensation of sucking a guy's cock and having him ejaculate in their mouths. And some people are just generous.

I used to see a guy regularly who was just like that. He was a really cute, studly, guy, too -- but all he wanted to do was suck my cock. Once, I noticed that he was hard -- and he is even better hung than I am -- and offered to reciprocate, but he declined. And though I've cum in his mouth in all states of dress and undress (from naked, to completely clothed with just my cock poking from my jeans), depending on how far he wants to strip me and how much I want to take off, he's never so much as unbuttoned his shirt.

I used to wonder about him, and whether he was really satisifed, but I quickly moved to just enjoying his services. He's just about the best cocksucker I know, and that's the highest praise from me.

I should go visit him after work this Saturday...

(And yes, I found him on Craigslist!)

frbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually have a number of other hung "Str8" guys that like to stop in to get their cocks sucked.
Most agree that guys do suck cock better then women and they continue to cum on over due to the fact their wives or girlfriends won't!

The question i have is, how turned on do they actually get when I suck their cock. I've had some that would reciprocate to a point!

gasm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i could see myself recieving a favor like this, but don't know if it would be on a regular basis.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to see a str8 marine on a reg basis to suck him off and then he would just zip up and leave.. then He finally fucked me and eventualy he wanted me to fuck his ass.. I so love fucking a str8 guy him and this went on for a whole summer til he got transfered