Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nothing personal but, if my man got his oral relief from another man.
1. I would no longer consider him my man.
2. I wouldn't consider him straight at ALL.

I totally get your point of view...
but the hard truth is that apparently millions of guys do this behind their wives/gf's backs...

it's possible that your man might be doing it without letting you know.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got a lot of such offers... To me, it's hard to imagine my cock in man's mouth, and am not aroused with the idea. But, perhaps, I'm afraid of discovering that pleasure, afraid that I might like it. So, for the time being I refuse.

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Maestro071, As you are a 100% straight man, I understand your point and i support your position and am agreeing with you 100%. Being gay is in your mind and your inner self; I know because thats where mine is. It does not have to do with your skin being touched and enjoying it. And your dick is just skin. I used to enjoy the touch of women and touching them. Then i realized i enjoy living my life with men and what they have to offer. If i were to have sex with a woman today, it would not make me "straight." But i would still enjoy it. I would not be repulsed by it. Some of my best friends are women! If a man were to touch you, and you enjoyed it, that would not make you "gay", anymore than if a woman touched me and i enjoyed it. But i would prefer to be with a man who knows how my cock is feeling, because he has one, too. I appreciate your honesty and acceptance of all on this site. You are a true man of character.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maestro071, As you are a 100% straight man, I understand your point and i support your position and am agreeing with you 100%. Being gay is in your mind and your inner self; I know because thats where mine is. It does not have to do with your skin being touched and enjoying it. And your dick is just skin. I used to enjoy the touch of women and touching them. Then i realized i enjoy living my life with men and what they have to offer. If i were to have sex with a woman today, it would not make me "straight." But i would still enjoy it. I would not be repulsed by it. Some of my best friends are women! If a man were to touch you, and you enjoyed it, that would not make you "gay", anymore than if a woman touched me and i enjoyed it. But i would prefer to be with a man who knows how my cock is feeling, because he has one, too. I appreciate your honesty and acceptance of all on this site. You are a true man of character.
Thanks for the comment, lol... I got your point, and I guess you are right, but it doesn't change the thing...

jtmrtl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in high school and I do tech consultant work for people- like go to their houses and check out their computers and stuff- i have about 8 guys i service on a regular basis. They're all married, usually with a couple kids. Youngest is like 22 and the oldest is 35.
It's not really having an affair- they're in a relationship and I'm not looking to interfere with that relationship- we are sexual beings; and if your wife/gf won't service u when u need it, either because she's not into giving head, or whatever female reason's that always seem to come up- what harm am I doing by servicing a hard cock? I enjoy it, they get relieved- who's getting hurt? No one.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would enjoy an arrangement like this with a cute younger guy. There are 2 sales reps that visit our office frequently, and I'd love to have it going on with both of them.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally get your point of view...
but the hard truth is that apparently millions of guys do this behind their wives/gf's backs...

it's possible that your man might be doing it without letting you know.

You very well may be correct, however there is a glory hole in the military john. Since this last post I understand more and changed my view that under certain circumstances....but then again....he has yet to be blessed with my greatest talent. I can beat the banana trick in depth with a few of my gay friends. I even impressed them. They all agreed and were amazed. I'm a bit modest but, once I showed them they all said they have never seen it quite as deep. Not one could match me. They also gave me the title "Nobody does it better". It comes natural to me. I lost my gag reflex......ooooh deepest.