View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever done a 3 way, and what kind of sex you do with the partner of your own sex

none
mfm
fmf
both

none for myself but since watching those hot videos at Corbin Fisher, might be tempt, lol

Last edited:

ward8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well mfm action was always one of my favorites, husband-wife and myself, I am down on her pussy while he has his cock up my ass, she is urging him to do me harder which pushes my face harder into her. He gets off in me, she gets off in me and they take turns sucking me off at the end- incredible orgasms all around

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had a mfm. It was brilliant - see one of the several other active threads for details.

How far would I go with another woman? Mostly women only interest me in my fantasies.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had so many MFF threesomes, I lost count. Almost every threesome was hot.

I've had several MFM threesomes - and those were hot as well.

I don't have a problem being the "extra" in 3-some when the other two are really into one another and I'm just helping them find their joy - because other times, I am the center of attention.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
You left out mmm's and fff's.

And many would draw a distinction between MFM and MMF, with the first not involving male-on-male sex, and the latter definitely including it. I love either, provided my wife is the female, but, of the two, I prefer the latter.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back in my 20's, yes... did a MMM w/a friend and a friend of his - it wasn't planned, just sort of happened after we'd been at a party together. It was VERY hot, we all played versatile roles, we even did a little double penetration. I think it worked because there was no great connection between any of us and we were each playing out some fantasies we'd always had.

It holds no interest for me now beyond a fantasy of recollection - love my partner and like to keep it real with him.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally, I've done MMF and MMM- they're overrated. Just another set of genitals you have to worry about pleasing. Don't get me wrong, they're fun- just not mind-blowing everyone seems to believe they are.

latinfreak

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mfm countless and fmf 2x....love it but i preferred the mfm's...one of the best was sum hung guy from the neighborhod joined me and my girl and he fucked her and face fucked me while he ate her, the fmf--they took turns sucking my cock then did, what i call fake bi-play with eachother while i fucked one and the other "joined"

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let me tell all of you what happened during my one three way experience. It was my junior year at the University. My room was in a co-ed dorm, on the ground floor. Traffic was heavy past my room always, that's why I choose that specific room. It was an early Saturday night, nothing special was planned with any of my guy-friends, I was just laying on my bed listening to records ( CD's weren't invented yet ). It was a hot spring night and I had my single window open and the door to the hallway propped open by a tennis shoe jammed under the door. I was a hot,horny virgin. Two girls walked pass which wasn't unusual, except they backed up and stood there outside my door, looking in at me. They had my full attention.They were pretty nice looking, but dressed punk-hippie fashion where-as I was one of the preppy ones in appearance. We said our hellos then they entered the room. "Come with us to a party" one of them said. I asked " party? Where?
One of the girls then said, "South Halls" our room, just the three of us. I lived in west halls, the walk to their room was just 20 minutes away, so I got off the bed, turned everything off in my room and locked up, stopping at my friends Al and Ron's room on the way, a few doors down from mine and told them I was going to South Halls for a private party, the two guys understood.
On the walk there, I offered a joint which we passed around, it was getting dark then. Despite being stoned, the walk went quickly, I remember. I was nervous, thinking finally I was going to get laid. We got to the girls room, they locked the door and lit some fragrance candles. I can't even remember their names, can't remember if they even told me, anyways,, one of them pulled a joint as big around as my little finger and we all started on that one, after they pushed the two twin beds together, me and one of the girls laid there while the other one started.
The girl took a metal coat hanger and affixed it to the ceiling light and stretched the horizontal wire along the bottom of the hanger as if it was drawn back like a drawn bow, only without the arrow. With me so far? Then she got a dry cleaning bag from her closet and twisted & twisted it, fashioning it into a plastic rope, tying knots every few inches along the rope's length. I had my hand inside the one girls flannel shirt, she had her hand inside the front of my jeans, feeling my hard cock. Ya, ya, we kissed too, tongue to tongue. Next the other girl took their trashcan, and filled it almost completely full of water and centered the water under the dry cleaning bag-turned knotted rope arrangement hanging from the coat hanger. She opened the window and lit the bottom of the plastic rope arrangement with a match, then joined us on the bed. I never had two sets of hands feeling me before. We was just a short ways into the joint when it went out, meanwhile the plastic bag was burning, the melted plastic dripped from the rope and as it did, it made a ziiip sound as it fell, then a flash of light as it hit the water. Zip, zip zip zip, it dripped, growing even more intense when the flame hit one of the knots even bigger zips then. Hands groping, kissing, you get the picture, I was precuming for sure. "Tonight's the night" I thought, finally. Well I had the joint to relight. I was handed the match pack and as I struck the match, the phosphorus tip exploded and a fragment of burning match head entered my left eye. OMFG the pain. The one girl saw the match head hit my eye, the other one didn't believe it even happened. I had to go, fuck, I had to go to the infirmary to get first aid treatment my eye was killing me! The girls begged me to stay, and god dammit I would have, I was ready for it to happen but my eye,, damn.. and so,,,, yes, I got the biggest ribbing from Al and Ron the next morning when they seen me in the cafeteria, with my eye bandaged and wearing an eye patch like a pirate.
"They fucked your eye out" they kept on saying, I was laughing, but it hurt to laugh.
True.