Ever done this?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by curious87, Aug 31, 2006.

1. curious87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok so I'm straight (have a girlfriend) but have always been curious to experiment with another guy. i've fantasized a few times about shooting my load onto another man's dick and then vise versa (maybe licking it up afterwards), my question is has anybody here done that, or is there any place i can find pictures on the web of someone doing this? if you've done it, what's it like?

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Yeah, I had a girlfriend and did it. It turned me into a raging cocksucker. I wondered where that big cock had been all my life. Within a month a guy plowed me balls deep with his fat 9 incher.

Google will produce a bajillion results on this one.

3. curious87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yea i've tried but i dont know what to look for?

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Ya gotta be fuckin' kidding me. Anything with the words gay and first time should do it.

5. notsmallmatt

notsmallmatt New Member

Albums:
    try "gay" or "fetish" + "docking"
    thats sorta the term.. its more to do with foreskin than cumming though... there may be another more accurate term... ive occasionally come across pics and vids of it.. but i never kept track cuz i dont really get it.. or rather.. get off on it.. lol

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

One of the benefits of LPSG: Reading posts that bring back thoughts of times forgotten! A few years ago, I had a "regular" who would often be in the steam room when I went in after our work outs. He immediately got erected and waited for me to encase his dick head with my foreskin as my stroking led to climaxing and shooting, lots of it getting caught in the enclosed pocket with his head. My cum was what he needed to give him his climax. Has anyone else experienced this, either as the provider or the receiver? I've never known whether or not this is a bit 'unusual'.

7. Nomad

Nomad New Member

You're straight but you want to lick cum off of another man's dick? Right. I guess that explains the 10% in your profile.

A quick lesson in logic:
    "I have a girlfriend" != "I'm straight"

Draft saved Draft deleted