Ever dream about this man?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Haha, good one, spiker!

On a serious note, I wouldn't call the site women's bullshit (even if a woman made the drawing), because some people (both men & women I am sure) believe in the nonsensical theories (some of which are really funny). I would call it flimsy and contrived though.

What do you believe that is really funny and non-sensical?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this is a stunt for a movie or something, it is brilliant. It preys on so many psychological needs that people seem to have to experience the numinous.

That the man is portrayed as someone helpful in the dreams satisfies those who wish for a higher power to protect them, advise them, and provide answers to them in their lives. It also plays into those who seek for the feeling that their lives have meaning. If there is someone who has the power to enter your dreams, and that person has deigned to do so with you, then you must be worth that powerful person's attention and time. For those who haven't seen this man yet, the suggestion of it will cause them to see the man in their dreams, because they want the feeling of safety or significance.

However, the mysterious aspect of that can also play into any kind of paranoic thoughts. Even though the person is described as helpful, it is not a big leap for those who lean towards paranoia to suspect there is something sinister behind this phenomonon.

If you think of some of the other bogus schemes that have gone viral in the face of reason, such as "The Secret", you can understand what I mean. This is some kind of combination of The Secret and viral memes from people like Whitley Strieber who believe that people are abducted by aliens, and remember it only from dream memories.

If this is contrived, it is pure genius.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well put. The poster did bring us a quirky fun thing to ponder. I think it goes with her personality.

Yes, thanks OPer for posting this link. I am not sure if your recurring dreams are related to this, but this surely is an interesting phenomenon.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
THE SIZE UP: :smile: All you beyotches fall asleep to John Saxon sci-fi/horror/action films...therefore, you dream about him chasing all of you through mandalaic mazes and labrynths. Mazes or labrynths are metaphors for traps (Which signify sex)....mouths...genitalia...anal cavities...you want to ensnare him. Therefore you feel like John Saxon is chasing you but...hey, where is the guy gonna go if you trap him inside your mouth, your pussy, or your ass? You could be chasing John Saxon. :eek:

John Saxon was a shitty actor, but he was a hottie.

If this is a stunt for a movie or something, it is brilliant. It preys on so many psychological needs that people seem to have to experience the numinous.

That the man is portrayed as someone helpful in the dreams satisfies those who wish for a higher power to protect them, advise them, and provide answers to them in their lives. It also plays into those who seek for the feeling that their lives have meaning. If there is someone who has the power to enter your dreams, and that person has deigned to do so with you, then you must be worth that powerful person's attention and time. For those who haven't seen this man yet, the suggestion of it will cause them to see the man in their dreams, because they want the feeling of safety or significance.

However, the mysterious aspect of that can also play into any kind of paranoic thoughts. Even though the person is described as helpful, it is not a big leap for those who lean towards paranoia to suspect there is something sinister behind this phenomonon.

If you think of some of the other bogus schemes that have gone viral in the face of reason, such as "The Secret", you can understand what I mean. This is some kind of combination of The Secret and viral memes from people like Whitley Strieber who believe that people are abducted by aliens, and remember it only from dream memories.

If this is contrived, it is pure genius.

This is why I love you.

And yes, I agree that it's contrived. But to what end?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John Saxon was a shitty actor, but he was a hottie.

I disagree. John Saxon was a good actor when he had good parts and the clip you provided showed it. I hadn't seen that one of his films but I thot it showed him well. He prevailed thru many decades as an actor\ and had a WIDE variety of roles.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I disagree. John Saxon was a good actor when he had good parts and the clip you provided showed it. I hadn't seen that one of his films but I thot it showed him well. He prevailed thru many decades as an actor\ and had a WIDE variety of roles.
I agree that it was a great part that could have jump-started an awesome career. Unfortunately he couldn't really pull it off. Watch it again and notice how his tough-guy dialect sounds more like some country club dandy discussing his stocks over an iced tea. He's about as threatening as a two-year old with a Nerf gun. Although, he did look the part.

If he were a better actor, he probably wouldn't have had to scrounge for work for decades in bit parts in countless TV shows. He should have gone to dental school. Then again, he was Maskatron, for which he gets mad props.

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that it was a great part that could have jump-started an awesome career. Unfortunately he couldn't really pull it off. Watch it again and notice how his tough-guy dialect sounds more like some country club dandy discussing his stocks over an iced tea. He's about as threatening as a two-year old with a Nerf gun. Although, he did look the part.

If he were a better actor, he probably wouldn't have had to scrounge for work for decades in bit parts in countless TV shows. He should have gone to dental school. Then again, he was Maskatron, for which he gets mad props.

Sorry I still disagree. I think JS was a great actor and back then had to deal w/the studios. He did and got ehat he could. Just like John Gavin. He had parts w/the best of them but never became a huge star. But the reward was probably in the work for them and not the headlines. Or I would hope so.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry I still disagree. I think JS was a great actor and back then had to deal w/the studios. He did and got ehat he could. Just like John Gavin. He had parts w/the best of them but never became a huge star. But the reward was probably in the work for them and not the headlines. Or I would hope so.
This can only be solved with an old-fashioned LPSG sauerkraut wrestling match. Place your bets, folks.