Ever dream of a girl ...

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last nigh I dreamed about a girl. I dreamed we hanged out in a bar and after I finaly got all other guys out of the way I started to kiss her. When I woke up we were deep french kissing on her bed and about to do it.

Since I woke up I cant stop thinking about her even though I havent seen her in 6 months or so. She is deeply in my skin(not only sexually but also emotionally) and this will probably last a few days. Every time I dream of a girl I feel this way about her and it lasts a few days, even when I do not go as far with her in my dreams as I did last night.

So my question is : does that happen to anyone else or I'm the only one?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have similar dreams about a guy I liked. These continuously happened over a span of two years, but I rarely, if ever, dream about him anymore. Thankfully.

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, dreamt of "random" girls, whom I've never seen before in real life nor expect to. I don't dwell on 'em though. Such dreams are normal, I guess.

Random as in random among the girls I know.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has always happened to me. I always thought of it as my subconscious telling me that it would be enjoyable, or intriguing, to pursue the girl in real life upon waking. I wake up and think to myself, "damn why didn't I ever try to fuck her?!?!?!".

I have certainly developed feelings or desires for the girls that I had dreams about over the course of my life. And in pursuance of them upon being awake I have never been disappointed. And even if I don't go after them, or never see them again as they may be about someone from my past, I always hold a special spot for them.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely have sex dreams. :frown1: When I do it's either a man with no face, someone famous, or and this is weird. A guy I already know but never considered as a sexual partner. :confused:

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
Same thing happens with me, then its strange to see them in person and know that i dreamed of sucking their balls or something.

Know the feeling..........minus it being a guy and sucking his balls, but it's weird seeing them and knowing that I dreamed that I had sex with them or that I played with their tits in my dream. It's even worse when it's a gf of a friend. Then I feel guilty, but try not to show it.

I've also dreamed about women I was dating at the time, but that's not a big deal, b/c I would tell them that I dreamed about them and their response was always positive.