Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never have, but I did give a hot young guy a blowjob we called the Chilly Willy. It was hot and we were outside. I had ice water in a bottle and put it in my mouth and then sucked his cock. A good time was had by all.

Quierotacobell

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have. Got a blowjob and gave a blowjob. Didn’t care for either. I thought it would if felt better but the “popping” only last literally a few seconds and leaves an ugly sticky feeling. Wouldn’t try it again. But you all should do you can have your own experience at least once, y’all might like it yourselves.

Reactions: RobertHunter30

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Omg I actually have! I haven't thought about it in years. An ex of mine when I was in Uni. She said she wanted to try it and for ages we could not find the sweets.

One day she found it and tried it on me. In all honesty I don't remember the feeling. She did it maybe 2 or 3 times.

Always good to try new things haha

Reactions: Gj816

Can't say I have but I'd give it a go. A girl once blew me while rolling frozen peas around in her mouth! It went well actually and I'd totally be up for that again.
Interesting, but I would be afraid of inhaling one and choking to death.

I like my blowjobs straight up, without gimmicks.

Reactions: Haggard_Wisdom

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried it as the person giving along with other things such as fruit rollups, Hall's cherry cough drops, and even ice. To be honest it adds more of a sensation and taste for the person giving. The person giving may receive some kind of sensation but it's very slight. I know with the pop rocks it's a fizzing that the person receiving might feel.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't imagine that it actually feels good. Small explosions on my cock doesn't sound pleasant, kind of the opposite of a soft, warm mouth.

I did have a girlfriend who use Altoids during a blowjob. It caused a sensation, but it wasn't really a good sensation.

Getting your cock sucked without confections is pretty great, no need to mess it up with sugar.