Ever fancy an uncle or a step-father or male relative?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Sportymike, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Sportymike

Sportymike New Member

I have a few really hot uncles (mostly in laws) and often fantasized about them!!

I was once staying at an my aunt's house and she has the hottest husband, he's about late 30's tall, well built, and wears well-fitted jeans that hug his beautiful round ass and huge crotch...Well, when i woke up the next mornin, the bedroom door was open slightly and i knew someone had been in the shower and for some strange reason my uncle came out of the wash room with a towel and started drying himself in the hall - obviuously not knowing i could see, i stared in complete awe of his fit muscular body, and while my heart was pounding like mad, i admired his big dick and ball sack flapping about has he dried them off. It was a great moment that i still think about..

So does anyone ever fantasize about cute uncles/cousins/fathers???

2. Principessa

Gold Member

First of all this is the wrong forum for incest. And secondly ICK! :puke: :yuck: There are incest sites dude, and this is not one of them.

While I'm glad you did nothing more than look. What if . . . :confused: The fact he is an uncle by marriage is going to be of little consequence to your aunt if she ever found out something had happend.

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

4. invisibleman

Gold Member

Unfortunately, I do not have a hot looking father or uncles that are handsome. But some of my cousins are pretty handsome. But I can admire their hotness...I have met some guys who resemble some of my cousins. I have fooled around with the lookalikes...but I never brought them home to meet my mom. She would've READ me like a tabloid. "Sean looks like Matt! :eek:" And then she would REALLY watch me around my hot looking cousins. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think that there can be attractive peeps in the family. I just don't bother having sex with family and law associative family members.

5. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

I've never been attracted to ANY male relatives; not because they're not good looking, but I just have never been attracted to them.

I HAVE however been curious to catch a peek of what they're packing just to see if it runs in the family. But it's just curiosity.

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

edium]Unfortunately, I do not have a hot looking father or uncles that are handsome. But some of my cousins are pretty handsome. But I can admire their hotness...I have met some guys who resemble some of my cousins. I have fooled around with the lookalikes...but I never brought them home to meet my mom. She would've READ me like a tabloid. "Sean looks like Matt! :eek:" And then she would REALLY watch me around my hot looking cousins. :rolleyes:[/FONT]

Anyway, I think that there can be attractive peeps in the family. I just don't bother having sex with family and law associative family members.
    The best advice is don't sleep where you eat...makes those Thanksgiving dinners more uncomfortable than they already are!

7. polesmoker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No but I did check out my brother in laws bulge one day. But only to see if he was bigger than my husband. He isn't.

8. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :684: hell no...

9. D_but wait you also get

10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

11. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    i just don't.....
    i just.....
    no. hmm-mmm

12. invisibleman

Gold Member

Oh, I don't have that desire or inkling. Families are so unsexy. Thanksgiving dinner or holiday dinners are already uncomfortable as they are. I eat dinner with the fam. Wash the dishes. And nap by myself. :smile:

13. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think alot of people, especially gay men in their young, impressionable age, have been introduced to the incestuous fantasy. It sticks to some of them and rolls off the rest.

Actually, I think men in general have had this fantasy all around the same age (13-15) and most of them slough it off because, of course, it's illegal but more importantly because you should never mix sex with family relations. Nothing positive ever comes from indulging in such affairs.

14. B_austinj1981

B_austinj1981 New Member

I agree. I believe you should never physically go after those feelings but i see nothing wrong with fantasizing about it. I have been attracted to my dad since i was like 14 and still am to this day and love to see him in his underwear or spy on him when hes nude. He is an absolutely gorgeous man and i have had many a j/o session thinking about him. We are extremely close and have been since i came out. He even told me he thinks it came from his side of the family but i know he would never do anything bc he loves my mother. However on the flip side i know he has seen me peaking on him and he has never said anything about it to me. In fact the few times where i thought he saw me he seemed to linger around nude even longer than normal giving me the opportunity to get off while watching from the outside. Also, I was always a very aggressive guy in trying to push the limits to see if i could get him hard. Whenever mom wasn't home i always tried to show of my body and my bulge as much as possible. I would wear really loose shorts and nothing underneath and sit on the couch in a way to show my cock off or just wear a towel and have my legs spread or even get naked in his bathroom where the laundry was, hoping he'd walk in, which he did numerous times. Also, I played sports and he was my coach so after games we would go into the lockerroom to talk and id make sure i got naked as fast as possible so i could linger around him nude and give him an eyeful. so anyway after all those things, we have still never been intimate and i like it that way. Its much more fun just pushing the envelope but not taking it farther.

Totan likes this.
  15. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, This has to be the creepiest post I've read since joining LPSG.

16. B_austinj1981

B_austinj1981 New Member

To each his own

17. biJackTex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WTF???!!! are you for real?:puke:

18. B_austinj1981

B_austinj1981 New Member

no i just have a crazy imagination..of cours im for real...if u dont like it dont come into this thread...read the title of the thread

19. StormyB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well i'm not going to judge you, but the answer is, HELL. NO. :bigeyes:

20. B_austinj1981

B_austinj1981 New Member

thank u stormyb!!! at least u have the sense to go into an incest related thread and post something that is not rude. i dont understand y ppl would even come into a thread like this unless they r interested in it to begin with.i am not a bad person whatsoever. i am one of the nicest sweetest ppl out there who was raised very well to treat all ppl with respect no matter their opinion on anything. just bc im attracted to my dad and flirt with him should not make me a horrible human being when no one knows the real me

Draft saved Draft deleted