Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering if anyone's ever had like a crush on their best guy friends and ever wanted to do something with them that you would never had the guts to do in real life? I personally had a few huge crushes on some of my closest guy friends and I really wanted to approach them and try stuff out but never had the guts to go through with them. This happened throughout highschool & first few years in college. So question is: Have you ever had a crush on your best mates (how/when/where) & what fantasies have you had or want to happen? Hopefully I'm not the only one out there with this on my mind.

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm in the same boat. I have fantasies about a bunch of my guy friends. One of my friends was always very touchy with me, so there's how that guy got started on me, a few years ago my I found out my other friend has a huge cock, that's how that one got started, and a few other friends of mine are body builders.

The fantasy really depends on how horny I am. Mostly, I enjoy thinking about sucking my hung friend while I get butt fucked by my other friend as I'm getting blown by a girl...or guy for that matter:-0. I really like the idea of being in the locker room shower with my body building friends as I take turns blowing their big dicks. Also other fantasies include face fucking my friend, then making him come by butt fucking him; I really like the thought of my dick head massaging his prostate as I fuck his ass - all the while I do that I'm sucking off a big dick!

But it isn't always gay, most of the time when I fantasize about other guys, I'm having group sex with them and their girlfriend or a girl friend ours. Those fantasies always include blow jobs, anal and double penetration! I really like thinking about double teamin' a girl with a bud as our dicks and balls rub up against each other!

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh? What do you fantasize about them if i may ask?

Everything imagineable. There are some that I want to fuck so badly it hurts and there are some that I just imagine what it would be like to eat their pussy for as long as physically possible.

However, these are girls that are true friends and I would never cross that line with any of them.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm....this got me thinking about my best guy friend and how the girls always flocked to him. But he was MY friend when we were around each other and would basically push em out the door. You know? He was my go to guy for all things male. Well, you know what they say, someday it was bound to happen. hehe He was at work and I stopped by to shoot the shit with him. Some panhandler was trying to hustle me and I swear the fucken beast came out in my guy friend. All because the guy touched my arm. To see the animal in him come out....whew! Well, I kissed him that night. Long, deep, wet, suckling. Damn my pussy wanted to grip around his fat cock. Yes it was a fatty. I felt it all pressed up against me when we were kissing. But I had to go. Trust me, I played with my pussy all night long. Always thought of his cock everytime I was around him after that.

okitsok

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dont fantasize about it, but I had the biggest crush on a great friend of mine. She's great but know we are in very situations and dunno... I would've liked to have said something in the past because i think we could've had a great time. She's a great girl...

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One day I found out that I was on the other side of a friendship fantasy. One of my buddies told me that he was in love with me & wanted me to screw him. At the time, I didn't take the news well & I kinda freaked out on him & told him to never call me again. After some time went by, I apologized to him and we were able to salvage the friendship.

D_Bruce S Sphincter

Sexy Member
Media
Can I level with you, Guy?

I haven't spoken persoanlly to every guy on Earth...ha ha ha...but I'm guessing it's natural to have a great buddy who is also great-looking. And as the friendship develops in (natural, non-sexual) intimacy, it's natural to imagine, and even desire, that the intimacy become sexual.

We are not defined by our desires, but by our nature. It's natural to imagine, to wonder, to desire...but our "nature" is defined by which gender we'd be happiest settling down with.

Could I get married and fantasize about a guy now and then? Of course! What, do you think I have no imagination? But would I trade her in for the guy? Absolutely not!

Thanks, Man...your questions have forced me to think about this in a way that clarifies my definitions of sexuality. Wow!

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have fantisized about 1 of my good friends. I used to really want to fool around with him and then after I had a chance to see what he was packing I realized I would just love to have a 3-way with him and a girl.

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yeah. I have fantasized about a good friend. We have seen each other naked a few times and one event really set it off. There were 5 of us naked in a hot tub. 2 girls and 3 guys. One was a couple and they got all horned up and went inside to fuck. It was my friend, me, and the other girl left. They were a couple and my girlfriend wasn't there. She set him on the edge of the hot tub and sucked his cock like i have never seen. He was fairly long and thick. After that, i couldnt get the image out of my head.

omgbbq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I found out one of my friends is packing an 8-9" dick, and while I'd love to get a taste of it I'm pretty sure he's 100% no questions straight.