Ever feel like a thread killer?

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I tend to refrain from posting most of my thoughts here when I read threads. Mostly because "holy shit did you really post that" and "this thread is beyond the scope of fucked up" and "you're a nicompoop/numbskull/imbicile/neanderthal/dumbfuck" would get old really fast.

So when I log on, I normally check my own post history in order to follow up on threads that I find palatable. To my dismay, many times no one responds to the threads after I post in them. It's clearly because I'm a bad person and ugly - I know. But I just wanted to ask if anyone else feels like people never post after them!

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, most threads I post in never get a response again after mine. But what I find worse is that nobody ever responds to what I said, even if they post again after me.

Last edited:

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, most threads I post in never get a response again after mine. But what I find worse is that nobody ever responds to what I said, even if they post again after me.

Well consider today your lucky day, because this is exactly how I feel the other half of the time when someone posts! Now that you've been replied to :p

Redwyvre

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry to hear you feel like a thread killer. Wouldn't worry about it too much. Everything has a lifespan. Including a conversation in cyberspace. Now if your up for a challenge try killing the Sovereign Debt thread in the Politics forum.

The only thread that I haven't killed by posting in it, is "The last one to post, wins" Damnit!! :mad: LOL

Bahahahaha. Hilarious.

I always feel like I kill threads. I'll post something and the thread remains with no response for hours.

Yup, when you start a thread and no-one answers. Then you know for sure you have the touch of death. The Threadreaper.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People relax, even in this room where you can be yourself, you can't make everybody aggree with you and your thoughts or posts... It's impossible. Just post what you have in mind and grab a soda - if you ae the last one to post. Makes it easier to digest... Check my statistics and you see how guilty i am, if thread killing is a crime.... Chin up!

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Agreed. I've often felt like a threadkiller or like my posts aren't good/funny/interesting enough to warrant a comment from the people that post after me.

It's a bummer and there's really nothing to be done about it so, I just move on with my life. :)