Ever feel that women only like you for your dick?

Media
I went to a friend's pool party about a week ago. And, in my trunks, I was a bit more than obvious. Any time a female friend would come up to me (Which they were showing up more than usual while I had on trunks.), between every word they would quickly glance at my crotch, with a quick smirk going across their face.

Since, two of the women from the party have asked me out. I'm not even single, and they know it!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the time. But then the alarm goes off and it's time to get ready for work.

What part of the world do you live in? I need to move to it.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, they like me for my tongue. Actually, I'm just sort of joking. My wife and I haven't been married that long, and technically still newlyweds. Our friends all have 20 years or longer marriages, so our sex is quite a bit fresher, I would say.

I'm too much of a gentleman to brag about our love life with my best buddies, but apparently the rules are different for women. At a recent backyard BBQ the other wives were teasing me, and, frankly, I didn't get the joke. In the car on the way home my wife confessed that she was bragging about our escapades. Don't know how graphic she got, but it suddenly became clear to me what they meant about licking the BBQ sauce off the chicken breast and finding it funny that I didn't eat thighs.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, they like me for my tongue. Actually, I'm just sort of joking. My wife and I haven't been married that long, and technically still newlyweds. Our friends all have 20 years or longer marriages, so our sex is quite a bit fresher, I would say.

I'm too much of a gentleman to brag about our love life with my best buddies, but apparently the rules are different for women. At a recent backyard BBQ the other wives were teasing me, and, frankly, I didn't get the joke. In the car on the way home my wife confessed that she was bragging about our escapades. Don't know how graphic she got, but it suddenly became clear to me what they meant about licking the BBQ sauce off the chicken breast and finding it funny that I didn't eat thighs.

Does that mean you'll suck on her tits but won't eat her pussy?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I went to a friend's pool party about a week ago. And, in my trunks, I was a bit more than obvious. Any time a female friend would come up to me (Which they were showing up more than usual while I had on trunks.), between every word they would quickly glance at my crotch, with a quick smirk going across their face.

Since, two of the women from the party have asked me out. I'm not even single, and they know it!

all through high school and into my mid-twenties this would happen to me.mostly because i was more into casual sex back then,and word would spread out amongst the women i had been with.
in high school people were wondering if the bulge i had goin' on was real.
so of course i'm pullin' out what i got.

boobie_luvr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm too much of a gentleman to brag about our love life with my best buddies, but apparently the rules are different for women.

Oh man are women so much more risque than men.

My wife works in a hair salon and she's tells me that their conversations when no customers are in the store almost always involve sex and the size of their man.

Apparently with my 6", my wife is the envy of the other women.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use to wonder if my size had an influence on how women feel about me once we are dating. That is one of the reason's I joined this sight. I can't say that any woman has started dating me just because I am well endowed.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. I don't even feel that women like me :redface: lol.

But the few times they have its usually because they think I'm "cute". I should imagine the endowment is just a nice surprise.

Actually I did feel special before and it wasn't because of my penis size but rather its softness and the extra skin :smile:

It was funny because up until then I thought my penis was normal. But it turns out most men have a short foreskin. We had a chuckle about me being a freak :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh man are women so much more risque than men.

My wife works in a hair salon and she's tells me that their conversations when no customers are in the store almost always involve sex and the size of their man.

Apparently with my 6", my wife is the envy of the other women.

Very true. My girlfriends and I share everything, right down to the dirty details, which has always shocked the men in my life, relationships wise and just friends. When I have asked them if they discuss the same details with their friends, they look appalled. I have been led to understand that
it's one thing to tell their buddies, "Oh yeah, I banged the hell out of this chick I met last night." It's another to discuss their woman.

But the few times they have its usually because they think I'm "cute". I should imagine the endowment is just a nice surprise.

Ummmmm....way more than "cute", SLB. I've seen your picture without the "sunglasses", and from the way the woman chase you around this forum, I believe "hot" would be the correct description. :wink:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

Actually I did feel special before and it wasn't because of my penis size but rather its softness and the extra skin :smile:

It was funny because up until then I thought my penis was normal. But it turns out most men have a short foreskin. We had a chuckle about me being a freak :biggrin1:

I usually don't feel that women like me either
I have abandonment issues tho
they say they like me, I just do not believe it..