Ever feel that women only like you for your dick?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure it happens. One night when I was at a party, there was this girl who is pretty hefty and not very attractive...she has amazing tits though. I was a little bit drunk (seriously, it wasn't "beer goggles") and she was fun to talk to. After a while I grabbed her boobs, well, this was after everyone within a group of circle made a comment about them and some went to reach (we are all acquainted or good friends). That night I'm sure I would of hooked up with her just for that. I don't see why it wouldn't be the same for a guy and his endowment. Sometimes certain things just drive men and women wild, especially if they're feeling horny. It doesn't just have to be dick or boobs, it could be a nice stomach, nice ass, whatever.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ummmmm....way more than "cute", SLB. I've seen your picture without the "sunglasses", and from the way the woman chase you around this forum, I believe "hot" would be the correct description. :wink:

:redface:

Flattery will get you everywhere lol.

Lemac:

Girls don't generally grab crotches. But guys do. I've had my crotch grabbed by quite a few guys...mostly 'str8s' lol. One girl has grabbed my crotch...but she was 'free spirited'. She actually said it was small. But I'd just got off my bike after riding around late at night and it was cold I swear :p

And when I have grabbed or tried to grab girl's boobs, its more likely to get me slapped than shagged. Maybe its different for you though!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But yeah, about girls and how graphic they get with their stories...kind of a turn off to be honest.

One time, this gross girl who I was unfortunate enough to be seeing for a while went into great detail about her very limited sex life. It was her, I and three other friends of ours. She was basically the ring leader and she talked about how huge one guy was where "it didn't work at first", how small another guy was where she "couldn't even feel it", among other more personal details that others didn't want to her. She was under the impression that I'm very promiscuous (and I am not) so I could tell she was saying those things because a)she thought she'd look cool and look like she knew what she was talking about and b)she was trying to make me jelous because I wasn't giving her the attention that she craved.

I never ended up having sex with her but we did other things which proved to me that she would of been a TERRIBLE lay. She was a really gross, sloppy, breathy, horrible kisser, was clumbsy, failed at trying to be dominant (which turns me off anyway, I like girls who are more submissive) among other things.

But see, I would not share these kinds of things with my friends. I just don't care here because this is LPSG. She definitely DID share all my private information, good or bad ("bad" probably being her downtalking my size, as I remember her doing that to her ex who allegedly was "huge" while she dated him then once they broke up he was "small", heh). I can't believe I got in the mix with her. Besides sexually being a bad partner, she was also a sour, broken-souled bitch ever. I can't think of anyone that really likes her, she's really that big of a bitch.

Sorry for steering away from the topic! I just had to let that out :p

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But yeah, about girls and how graphic they get with their stories...kind of a turn off to be honest.

One time, this gross girl who I was unfortunate enough to be seeing for a while went into great detail about her very limited sex life. It was her, I and three other friends of ours. She was basically the ring leader and she talked about how huge one guy was where "it didn't work at first", how small another guy was where she "couldn't even feel it", among other more personal details that others didn't want to her. She was under the impression that I'm very promiscuous (and I am not) so I could tell she was saying those things because a)she thought she'd look cool and look like she knew what she was talking about and b)she was trying to make me jelous because I wasn't giving her the attention that she craved.

I never ended up having sex with her but we did other things which proved to me that she would of been a TERRIBLE lay. She was a really gross, sloppy, breathy, horrible kisser, was clumbsy, failed at trying to be dominant (which turns me off anyway, I like girls who are more submissive) among other things.

But see, I would not share these kinds of things with my friends. I just don't care here because this is LPSG. She definitely DID share all my private information, good or bad ("bad" probably being her downtalking my size, as I remember her doing that to her ex who allegedly was "huge" while she dated him then once they broke up he was "small", heh). I can't believe I got in the mix with her. Besides sexually being a bad partner, she was also a sour, broken-souled bitch ever. I can't think of anyone that really likes her, she's really that big of a bitch.

Sorry for steering away from the topic! I just had to let that out :p

I think your story is a little different than the normal sharing girls do. Most girls share with their close girlfriends, not out with the guy they are talking about and mutual friends. Nor are they going to discuss how big or small another boyfriend was outside of their circle unless they have an ulterior motive.

And, it sounds like there were other issues. One, you thought she was "gross", which she probably picked up on in some way, and two, you believe she downtalked your size, probably because you knew on some level that she realized how you really felt which caused her to be negative towards you as well.

And, since you found her unappealing, most guys are not going to share that with their buddies. I think you would have reacted differently if she had been someone who really turned you on and you were proud of, and she was bragging about how great you were.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, the beauty salon!! Home of the most explicit public conversations ever. I learned that about 20 years ago.

Women will talk about the most intimate details amongst themselves and what women want is right out there in black and white for men to find. Cosmo, Glamour, Redbook, Marie Claire, all there in print. I read them all, just to know.

And women's openess has helped me talk about anything too and with my close friends male, we share anything.

I can't tell you how many times a woman's mouth will just drop open and say to me *how do you know THAT!* And I tell them read it a women's mag or heard it. And I think its helped me as a lover, cause i am so open and can discuss anything with a woman. but is a learned trait.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I think your story is a little different than the normal sharing girls do. Most girls share with their close girlfriends, not out with the guy they are talking about and mutual friends. Nor are they going to discuss how big or small another boyfriend was outside of their circle unless they have an ulterior motive.

And, it sounds like there were other issues. One, you thought she was "gross", which she probably picked up on in some way, and two, you believe she downtalked your size, probably because you knew on some level that she realized how you really felt which caused her to be negative towards you as well.

And, since you found her unappealing, most guys are not going to share that with their buddies. I think you would have reacted differently if she had been someone who really turned you on and you were proud of, and she was bragging about how great you were.

so what your saying is if she was a different person saying differnt things he'd have a different reaction?
isn't that fairly obvioius

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm weird. I never discuss intimate details with girlfriends. And if a hairdresser wants personal details, it's usually a male wanting to know if I like giving fellatio...

Girlfriends are for discussing kids, school, cooking, skin treatments, fashion, where to find good deals, and that kind of stuff.

I only talk sex with men I'm having sex with... and (ta da!) right here at LPSG.

My policy: "Don't kiss and tell"

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I'm weird. I never discuss intimate details with girlfriends. And if a hairdresser wants personal details, it's usually a male wanting to know if I like giving fellatio...

Girlfriends are for discussing kids, school, cooking, skin treatments, fashion, where to find good deals, and that kind of stuff.

I only talk sex with men I'm having sex with... and (ta da!) right here at LPSG.

I like your policy. btw. I havent been with a girl just for the size of her breasts so my past girlfriends haven't been with me just because I'm a little bigger in the cock department.

sickmadman

Experimental Member
Media
I do alot of online dating, mostly due to the crazy hours of my job. Its almost why exactly why on demand video is so popular, sometimes its just better to do it from home instead of going out!

The more experience I get in online dating the more I know that If drop a hint of my size to someone I am talking to it practically seals the deal. I have yet to find a woman that is hesitant to go out if big penis is involved. Its both sad and great, all at the same time!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

that's pretty refreshing, to me at least

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m starting to change my views on this subject, if they only like me for my cock then atleast i know what they`re in it for, if they can be upfront that means their honest, and i`m seeing the trade off here, how thats better than someone who pretends to like you and tells you what you want to hear.Hmmmmmmm:smile:

lafever

mynesbiggerdenu'rs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has to be for my dick... cause I'm an asshole. So basically I need to get into a situation where I can "Accedently" let it slip out so she sees it, like a a pool... or a wake; or Word of mouth has been my bread and butter on a few occasions.