Ever felt inadiquate?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by metas, Jan 10, 2010.

1. metas

metas New Member

Since my very first fuck of my life, I have never felt so inadiquate among Thai and Asian pussies. Even three Australian girls I had during my study in Canberra were very tight.

There was once I had sex with a very slim and tiny girl from India the first time that I felt so small in her vagina. That experience scares me to have sex with any girls that look like her again.

I wonder if anyone on this board has ever felt inadiquate, if so, from what type and race of those women?

I hope this is not a discrimination thread.

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    nope i am always the #1.
    (that was a joke)

also yes this thread is a bit racist...though i doubt you meant it that way.

pussy is various in size and excitation amongst all races.:wink:

3. metas

metas New Member

Forget about racist, and get some fact and true information, shall we?

4. metas

metas New Member

In another thread, we have a big discussion over Asian penises. So, I guess this thread should be OK.

5. D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov Account Disabled

6. Brensta

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of my friends has a reputation as being the best fuck a woman can get in Sydney, so much that he does get quite alot of unsolicited offers. I've seen him in the nude and he isn't packing anything special.

He has this reputation because he is a very considerate lover, and uses alot more than just his dick. He is also extremely confident.

Spend less time worrying about what you might or might not have, and more time learning how to use what you have to your full abilities!

7. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    It does not matter what race a woman is. Her heredity and her muscle development 'down there' determine what she can handle. That and being excited about what she is doing.

You sound naive, OP, and also like you have been going to professional sex workers whom you don't really care about pleasing. Actually paying some attention to what the woman you are with enjoys will help both of you enjoy yourselves.

8. D_Allison Chains

D_Allison Chains Account Disabled

i feel like that with my current partner (as i whine about in another thread LOL), mainly because he is in killer shape and im chubby :( but, im getting used to the idea that he's comfortable with me naked, so maybe I should be too :)

9. hud01

Gold Member

You have a photo album which says my wife's pictures. So why would you care if one time in the past you found a loose pussy?

You stated she was small and slim. That describes 80% of the thai girls under 35. So I guess it is a good thing you are married.

It is not race, as much as body type and genetics.

10. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I feel inadequate sometime......

I'm overweight

I have bad teeth

I have very little money

My penis is only average

and then i think to myself.......

I'm intellegent

I'm deeply passionate

I'm very courteous

I'm extremly compassionate

I'm witty

I'm fun

I'm an attentive lover

I'm a hell of a kisser

and that makes me think to myself...... i have some things that some others dont... i should be grateful instead of focusing on what i dont have be happy with what i do have and if i dont like something about myself i should change it

11. karldergrosse

Gold Member

RR: Absolutely you should [a] be grateful and happy (how many people there are who don't possess your positive traits) and change what you don't like. You're nice looking and have a sexxxy dick, average or not (remember: cock size is in no way whatsoever the measure of a man). See a dentist, lose weight, exercise. You can do it, and it will work wonders for your state of mind and outlook on life...! Good luck and good wishes!

[:redface::oops: Am I really coming over like a combination of Oprah and Dr. Phil...?!? :confused:]

#11 karldergrosse, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  12. metas

metas New Member

Guys, I don't know what to say. But here is a big culture differences. There are Love Making, Fucking and Having Sex here in my life in Bangkok.

Sex life in BKK may be quite different from the rest of the World. Having wife(s) doesn't really mean you cannot screw other girls. And if I have chance to choose, I just need some info about what not to do.

There are so many types of sex life, more than you can imagine out of BKK. PERIOD.

Thanks anyway.

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    So Metas, which one of those categories you talk about is making you feel inadequate?

14. KTF40

Gold Member

Albums:
    All the time when it comes to size. If I have sex with another girl after the one I'm with now, it scares the shit out of me to know I might not be adequate.

15. AbeFroman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know I am not the biggest guy out there, but a long shot. I know that I am bigger than most guys, but that there are plenty of guys out there bigger than me. I just know that I love my cock and have supreme confidence in it.

Draft saved Draft deleted