Ever fight over the same girl with your bro?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by tonster, Oct 15, 2009.

1. tonster

tonster New Member

I recently had the hots for someone who my brother has always been friends with. They've never "been anything" but me and Amy recently got into fight and her and my bro have still been hanging out. She always has said things about thinking my bro is cute and stuff. Do you think this will lead to anything? I don't really trust that anyone is completely honest about stuff, and my bro says he doesn't like her but in the end do u think she'll leave me for him?

2. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thats the show Vampire Diaries

3. tonster

tonster New Member

That was on that show? I'd never watch something like that in my life, but thats too funny!

4. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

If she fucks your brother she's probably just trying to hurt you, don't read too much into it IMHO.

Or she might be pulling one of those interesting moves where she fucks somebody close to you to 'make you realise how much you love her' or something. People can be really fucked in the head. (speaking as somebody who is fucked in the head)

5. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    Novel idea here: ask your brother 1) if he would be okay with you dating her and 2) if he thinks that she might like you and be into. A 'no' on either and don't proceed. Find another chick.

Draft saved Draft deleted