Ever figured out you knew someone on LPSG?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
A really cute straight guy I know posted ONE photo in the gallery several months ago. Although he didn't show his face, he has a very unique online identity and everything else matched...his dick was nice too. Other than that I don't know a soul on here.

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An even more interesting question (to me) is: for those of you who figured out that you did know someone on the board, how did you bring it up to him/her that you were on this site? I mean, how does that subject come up?

I mean, I don't hide it or anything, but I don't publicize that I go here either. My girlfriend and my best friend are the only two people who know.. it comes across as rather vain and egotistical if you start chatting it up with people commenting on why you're at the LPSG, you know? I can't see myself ever having a discussion about my dick with some stranger, particularly if it's to plug a website, you know? It's all strange to me.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
i can think of four people i would like to meet.

I can think of five or six that I want to meet, but beyond that, not much. However, there are four or five that I wouldn't mind seeing dumped off the side of a bridge.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No, don't know anyone on the site IRL... wouldn't mind meeting you guys though. Prep, you're actually one of the closest in proximity methinks... I know right where rock hill is... i live in ballantyne

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mehgah said:
An even more interesting question (to me) is: for those of you who figured out that you did know someone on the board, how did you bring it up to him/her that you were on this site? I mean, how does that subject come up?

I mean, I don't hide it or anything, but I don't publicize that I go here either. My girlfriend and my best friend are the only two people who know.. it comes across as rather vain and egotistical if you start chatting it up with people commenting on why you're at the LPSG, you know? I can't see myself ever having a discussion about my dick with some stranger, particularly if it's to plug a website, you know? It's all strange to me.

I've actually told a friend about the site not too long ago. He's into this stuff, and I'd been debating telling him about it for a while, so when we were out drinking last week I just went ahead and threw it out there for him. It was sort of funny since I don't think he expected it from me. I'm not sure if he'll hang around the site or not though.

barron

Sexy Member
Media
Altairion said:
I've actually told a friend about the site not too long ago. He's into this stuff, and I'd been debating telling him about it for a while, so when we were out drinking last week I just went ahead and threw it out there for him. It was sort of funny since I don't think he expected it from me. I'm not sure if he'll hang around the site or not though.

Keep us posted. That might make for an interesting conversation. Is he an "owner"?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I personally know one other member, since he told me about the site.
I have recommended the site to a friend, who lives in Berlin. I have not heard from him since before the holidays, so it is possible that I might know two.

Since becoming a member, I've chatted with a few other members, on yahoo.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
I can think of five or six that I want to meet, but beyond that, not much. However, there are four or five that I wouldn't mind seeing dumped off the side of a bridge.

Ditto. My list is probably about 10 deep.

I was gonna start a thread titled "ever realize that there are people on LPSG that you wish you DIDN'T know?!?"

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently figured out that one member was a former 'play pal' from my days in Atlanta. He doesn't post a lot but I figured it out from the combination of his location, his right-wing politics, his love of big dicks and most importantly, his favorite football team. I don't think he's recognized me yet so maybe I shouldn't 'out' him. But I am sure he remembers my cock. ;)

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nope, I think most of my area is far too small minded and predjudiced for a bored where ther are gay people! (Gasp! Horror!)

And the people I know that are open minded enough I don't really want hanging around because this is the only place I feeel i can open up about certain areas of my life... And there are good reasons why I havent opened up to them!

contranimal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well it turns out one of my best friends is also on this site ... dont think he has logged in here for some time though ... and I havnt seen him since I moved across the country. <sigh> how I miss him.

contranimal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
Did you know he was a member before you joined? How did you find out that you knew that he was a member?

actually I joined before he did but I couldnt remember my old member name and password, and have since gotten rid of AOL when I joined with that name so I couldnt retrieve the password. and I found out he was a member when I saw him posting away like the cute lil post whore he can be LOL. And Im sure once he see's my profile pic I have up he'll know EXACTALLY who I am again :biggrin1: