Ever figured out you knew someone on LPSG?

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WestCoastTuba1982 said:
actually I joined before he did but I couldnt remember my old member name and password, and have since gotten rid of AOL when I joined with that name so I couldnt retrieve the password. and I found out he was a member when I saw him posting away like the cute lil post whore he can be LOL. And Im sure once he see's my profile pic I have up he'll know EXACTALLY who I am again :biggrin1:

*smacks*

I wanna move across the country too!!!

Damnit.

contranimal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ashlar said:
*smacks*

I wanna move across the country too!!!

Damnit.

hey now dont be threating me with a good time by smackin me unless you plan on deliverin ... Ya should move here its GREAT ... ALOT better than Pa ... and theres TONS of schools to transfer to theres like 5 or 6 just in the Sac area alone ... you know I miss ya and wub ya so much :) .... btw yes people ashlar is one of me best friends ... I even sold him my baby ( cello .. no not a REAL live baby LOL )

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WestCoastTuba1982 said:
hey now dont be threating me with a good time by smackin me unless you plan on deliverin ... Ya should move here its GREAT ... ALOT better than Pa ... and theres TONS of schools to transfer to theres like 5 or 6 just in the Sac area alone ... you know I miss ya and wub ya so much :) .... btw yes people ashlar is one of me best friends ... I even sold him my baby ( cello .. no not a REAL live baby LOL )

I'm half considering it to be quite honest. I've got to figure out something to do by the end of this semester because I wont have a place to live after the semester is over. UGH!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
ashlar said:
I'm half considering it to be quite honest. I've got to figure out something to do by the end of this semester because I wont have a place to live after the semester is over. UGH!

you can always come live with me:fingersx:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think I have any face-to-face friends here, but I had a close call a few months back when I felt SURE that someone was questioning me about personal details about which I'd ONLY discussed here in the forums.

:eek:

(here's hoping my avatar is less recognizably ME these days)

I have had the occasion to meet another member recently and thoroughly enjoyed it! He's just as intelligent, clever, compassionate, and insightful as I'd thought he would be. An all-around exceptional guy! Not sure he'd cop to meeting ME, but I'm pleased to have made that connection.

You can make friends in the most unusual places, can't you? :smile:

contranimal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well ash hun .. when does the semester end ? if its like late spring or so ( April or May kinda time ... IF I have money, car, etc. I might consider getting an apartment someplace with ya if I can afford to. there are some in the Sac area here that are around $650 a month for a 2 bedroom I believe some places

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ashlar said:

Yayyyy, I know someone else who would like having you in California. Don't worry, not in the biblical sense. :wink:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
steve319 said:
I don't think I have any face-to-face friends here, but I had a close call a few months back when I felt SURE that someone was questioning me about personal details about which I'd ONLY discussed here in the forums.

:eek:

(here's hoping my avatar is less recognizably ME these days)

I have had the occasion to meet another member recently and thoroughly enjoyed it! He's just as intelligent, clever, compassionate, and insightful as I'd thought he would be. An all-around exceptional guy! Not sure he'd cop to meeting ME, but I'm pleased to have made that connection.

You can make friends in the most unusual places, can't you? :smile:

-- it's good getting to see that left hand again, steve319!

Luke:wink:

contranimal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SurferGirlCA said:
Yayyyy, I know someone else who would like having you in California. Don't worry, not in the biblical sense. :wink:

Ive known ash for about 3 years now Id think god I cant rmember how long exactally LOL .. *sigh* oh how I miss him now that Ive moved ... all I know is ash.. you move here, you mine and I NEVAH let go again ... and yes you can all still flirt and hit on him :)

<dream bubble pops>

... I hate when thoes wonderful dream bubbles just pop. story of my life

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WestCoastTuba1982 said:
Ive known ash for about 3 years now Id think god I cant rmember how long exactally LOL .. *sigh* oh how I miss him now that Ive moved ... all I know is ash.. you move here, you mine and I NEVAH let go again ... and yes you can all still flirt and hit on him :)

Well, I can flirt with him 24/7 and that's all it would be... but he's fun to flirt with, regardless. :smile: