Ever Flopped Your Dick Out In Public, Accidentally?

Here’s what happened to me last night.

So I go for a jog around my hood wearing jeans with a button fly. They have a habit of unbuttoning, but it’s usually just one button.

Well after a couple of hours I’m cold, wet and fucking hungry. So I goes into a shopping centre to buy some snacks and I notice few people giving me these strange looks. I’m like wtf up? So I make my way to the supermarket and in the isle this chick is looking down at my crotch. I looked down and holy shit, my dick is hanging out from the fly! I put it back in my pants before she can say anything and just smiled and her and walked off.

D

deleted1230731

too many times.

i always go commando unless I'm in linen and my better half MAKES me wear underwear.

Many a time I've gone to get measured for alterations or try on clothes or similar and undone them, forgetting I'm commando and FLOP.

Worst though was when I was volunteering for an org and they said, "Here put these overalls on so you don't ruin your slacks. I went to change and had no idea that what looked like a mirror to me because of lighting was a window to the break room where all other volunteers were gathered. I pulled down drawers and whooooomp there it was.

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Going all the way back to 1980's, when I would try to go out and socialize, I, and a buddy or two, would go to various nightclubs on Friday or Saturday nights. There would be a police officer, often two officers, hanging around the front doors of the nightclubs, acting as security. They see my bulge, and they even shine their flashlight beam on my crotch. They approach me, and in a stern tone of voice say to me, "Excuse me, Sir, we are checking for drugs. Would you mind opening your pants?!" I would comply. The officers would briefly stare at the bulging of my underwear, then look at each other, stare at my crotch again, look at each other again, then back to the bulge, like they didn't know what to do next. Early on I decided to set it straight, and satisfy any curiosity they have about what is causing the large bulging in the crotch portion of my pants. As soon as I get the pants opened, I grab the waistband of my underwear, pulling it forward and just-slightly downward enough that the officers can look down into, directly at my anatomy. (It's a silent, "You want to see what's causing the giant bulge in my pants? Okay! Fine! Here, HERE!, THIS is what is causing the giant bulge in my pants! See it? Are you happy now?")
In the words of one cop, "Christ! It really is his penis!"
Nightclub doormen/bouncers also point at my crotch and say, "Excuse me, Sir, but I have to check you for drugs, please open your pants. I pull my underwear open for them too.
One day there were two police officers inside the door of the nightclub, standing near the doorman. I think the doorman was nervous about the cops, and wanted to make sure he was doing his job of searching potential drug dealers. He looked at the cops then did the "Sir, I need to check you for drugs" routine on me. I think I wasn't careful enough about how my body parts were positioned in relationship with how my clothing fit. I was looking at the cops when I pulled the waistband of my underwear out and slightly downward for the doorman to see the top of my penis laying across my left thigh, and over my left testicle, I pulled a little too much. My penis came tumbling out over the top of the waistband. About nine or ten people including the two police officers watched as my stupid, freakshow giant dick went flopping out over my pants to become draped over my testicular (scrotum) bulge which was still covered by clothing. Hanging out as if I was naked, or standing at a urinal. The women were staring, but didn't seem to be upset that I seemed to be exposing myself, and most importantly, the police officers acknowledged it was not on purpose. I grabbed my penis and quickly tucked it back into my pants, apologizing while worried the cops were going to accuse me of indecent exposure.
Police have wanted to check out the bulge in front of supermarkets, and when I've been stopped for speeding, and at a drug checking point (of course).

Sometimes while mowing the lawn I've had my penis stick out of the leg of my shorts when I bend over to access the motor or grass bag, but no-one was around to see.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My peen flops out all the time. We're talking Jerry Lewis prat fall levels of dick flopping. Walking into a room, dick flops out. Arms full of packages? There goes my own wayward package.

If only there was something I could wear to tame my breakout penis. :cool::p

For true this happened to the boy :neutral:

Some men are a lil too blessed to rock square cut swim shorts. I spent all day on "is Princess Sparkle making an unannounced appearance?"

I offered him my shirt to tie around his waist. He was not amused.

Can y'all feel it when Rumple Foreskin makes a break for it? Or do suddenly ger more comfortable and drafty with no explanation as to why?

I've had titteh slips in a cut sleeve shirt. Out of the blue I felt mad defiant and very crush the patriarchy.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True story..

I once held employment with an adult emporium, peddling do-me-dads and stick-it-in-my-whatsits.

Samples and freebies were up for grabs.

Me and mine could often be found tossing bonus dicks around the back yard. Mostly, playing keep away from the dogs. What inevitably happens when folks play toss the cock.. there were slips ups.

Result? Chasing a pibble-mix around the yard to retrieve the slipped and now purloined peen.

Reactions: T_Lurch

You know for many years now I have this problem of my jeans wearing out just below the crotch where my balls hang. Whether I buy 50 dollar jeans or 200 dollar, the same thing happens. A year or so and the lower crotch is worn down to a few fibres where my nuts and cockhead starts to poke out. There’s been a number of times in shopping centres where my head poked out and I had to push it back in. It pisses me fucking off to the point where I thought of taking the jeans back but then I figured that maybe one year is acceptable wear and tear. Anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: ebsocks and P.J.9

Fulltime_Freeballer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You know for many years now I have this problem of my jeans wearing out just below the crotch where my balls hang. Whether I buy 50 dollar jeans or 200 dollar, the same thing happens. A year or so and the lower crotch is worn down to a few fibres where my nuts and cockhead starts to poke out. There’s been a number of times in shopping centres where my head poked out and I had to push it back in. It pisses me fucking off to the point where I thought of taking the jeans back but then I figured that maybe one year is acceptable wear and tear. Anyone else have this problem?
I have this problem too, mainly with the pants I wear for work. i just keep them and wear them anyway I just try to remind my self that I have them on so I don't hang out in front of someone who's not interested in seeing.

Reactions: ebsocks and 1069369

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going all the way back to 1980's, when I would try to go out and socialize, I, and a buddy or two, would go to various nightclubs on Friday or Saturday nights. There would be a police officer, often two officers, hanging around the front doors of the nightclubs, acting as security. They see my bulge, and they even shine their flashlight beam on my crotch. They approach me, and in a stern tone of voice say to me, "Excuse me, Sir, we are checking for drugs. Would you mind opening your pants?!" I would comply. The officers would briefly stare at the bulging of my underwear, then look at each other, stare at my crotch again, look at each other again, then back to the bulge, like they didn't know what to do next. Early on I decided to set it straight, and satisfy any curiosity they have about what is causing the large bulging in the crotch portion of my pants. As soon as I get the pants opened, I grab the waistband of my underwear, pulling it forward and just-slightly downward enough that the officers can look down into, directly at my anatomy. (It's a silent, "You want to see what's causing the giant bulge in my pants? Okay! Fine! Here, HERE!, THIS is what is causing the giant bulge in my pants! See it? Are you happy now?")
In the words of one cop, "Christ! It really is his penis!"
Nightclub doormen/bouncers also point at my crotch and say, "Excuse me, Sir, but I have to check you for drugs, please open your pants. I pull my underwear open for them too.
One day there were two police officers inside the door of the nightclub, standing near the doorman. I think the doorman was nervous about the cops, and wanted to make sure he was doing his job of searching potential drug dealers. He looked at the cops then did the "Sir, I need to check you for drugs" routine on me. I think I wasn't careful enough about how my body parts were positioned in relationship with how my clothing fit. I was looking at the cops when I pulled the waistband of my underwear out and slightly downward for the doorman to see the top of my penis laying across my left thigh, and over my left testicle, I pulled a little too much. My penis came tumbling out over the top of the waistband. About nine or ten people including the two police officers watched as my stupid, freakshow giant dick went flopping out over my pants to become draped over my testicular (scrotum) bulge which was still covered by clothing. Hanging out as if I was naked, or standing at a urinal. The women were staring, but didn't seem to be upset that I seemed to be exposing myself, and most importantly, the police officers acknowledged it was not on purpose. I grabbed my penis and quickly tucked it back into my pants, apologizing while worried the cops were going to accuse me of indecent exposure.
Police have wanted to check out the bulge in front of supermarkets, and when I've been stopped for speeding, and at a drug checking point (of course).

Sometimes while mowing the lawn I've had my penis stick out of the leg of my shorts when I bend over to access the motor or grass bag, but no-one was around to see.

The reason I have never...even when I was very young...gone to nightclubs or engage in that late night social life.
Way to hard to do.
I only shop 24/7/365 grocery stores after 2AM...only on Sunday, Monday,Tues, Wed nights...with the "plague" the last year those stores have been closing at 10PM and now 1AM....so I would only go on those Sun-Wed nights about 20 minutes before closing.
I shop Amazon and Walmart online a lot...delivered to my door.
And most other things I try to buy online and shipped to me.

I used to go to malls...only to go to a particular store I could not avoid going to...and years ago I was stopped by mall security a few times. No more malls.

manju

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've walked around in public with my fly open but I wear underwear so my dick was never hanging out of the fly. As for accidental exposure in public - maybe the wind catching my wrap around towel at the beach changing out of my wet swimsuit before getting into the car.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was going to movies --i was wearing a pair of spandex shorts no underwear-- and this friend sees m e and i didnt see him so he comes up behind me pulls my shorts down exposing my cock and ass to everyone there--few teens were there and a couple other guys that seemed to like what they saw---i bent over with my ass toward them and glanced to see if they were looking--one of them were and he was so cute--but i pulled up my shorts covered up my ass and cock and chased my buddy down-- and told him i was going to whip his ass-- we went back to the theater to get tickets for the movie we were going to see--and had to go piss --and while i was in bathroom that guy walks in gives me his number tells me if wanna get together sometime give him a call--

another time was while i was in grocery store--and my pants were lose and didnt wear a belt----i stretched up to get something off the top shelf and this guy stands there looking at me--soon as i got what i wanted he quickly turned his head--he smiled at me i smiled back-- next i got to produce and there was a crate on floor with bananas in it --i bent over looked at them and i glanced around and there was several people staring at me--including that guy--- he comes to me says everyone can see my ass as my pants were slid down some and exposed my ass---then he says when i strech upwards--he could see head of my dick and the bush of hair above it----i said oh ok--i really didnt know this was happening but even after i pulled my pants back up and covered over with my shirt--people kept staring at me--but that guy says to me dont worry about it--theres nothing wrong with what you were showing--and smiles

Reactions: oook and nicnic

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had my junk slip out going commando while riding a bicycle. a lady friend cruised up along side of me, and told me she had been following me for a couple blocks and liked my big balls.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i remember another time i was sitting in a chair leaning back with my feet up on a bench in front of me-and my shorts moved to where can see up them--i was wearing a pair of boxers but they didnt hide nothing while in this position--people walked by and looked and i didnt notice it until one guy walks by and told mehe can see my cock n balls ---i looked down and thought oh shit--then said sorry---he said i had nothing to be sorry about

Reactions: oook

oook

Loved Member
Media
i remember another time i was sitting in a chair leaning back with my feet up on a bench in front of me-and my shorts moved to where can see up them--i was wearing a pair of boxers but they didnt hide nothing while in this position--people walked by and looked and i didnt notice it until one guy walks by and told mehe can see my cock n balls ---i looked down and thought oh shit--then said sorry---he said i had nothing to be sorry about
I had a similar experience. This happened in my uni dorm though. That night I was playing a board game with a few buddies. I was wearing shorts without underwear and sitting with one leg bent. In the middle of the game, I noticed that they were smiling for no reason. And when I asked them they just said it's nothing. Then they just started taking pictures of me with their phones and I thought it was so weird. But when I saw the pictures, I realized my dick was out the whole time. It was so embarrassing and they are still keeping the pictures.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Playing rugby dependent on what I’m wearing under my shorts … often… even with a longer leg boxer, had them pulled from the waist down befrw

Used to have a pair of ripped skinny jeans with a strategically placed rip just below where some my briefs cut…. A little excitement and sat straddled and there’s been a few times I’ve creeped out, and one time I was fully hanging through and felt the breeeze..