Ever forget to pull out/accidentally cum inside?

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pulling out is NOT reliable birth control

There are live sperm swimming around in your pre cum n

and doing it 'standing up' dosent prevent pregnancy either lol

Actually pulling out if Done Right is a reliable form of birth control. And a healthy man there should be no actual sperm in pre-cum it's got a lot of the other fluids that a normal ejaculation does minus the sperm. It's not until you climax in blow that baby batter load after orgasm when the sperm are released. I used to fuck my girlfriend and pull out of her pussy all the time A lot of times a little bit too soon right after I beat off for 20-30 seconds before I could blow my load on her tell Mike mostly, but sometimes her tits or on her face. She used to love swallowing it to she said If Ever I wanted to jack off even if she wasn't horny she insisted on swallowing my load. After she started taking birth control I would fill her pussy up deep and good which is definitely my favorite thing to do!

Reactions: cadmanken

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife had cervical cancer a few years ago. Most of her reproductive system was removed. She now has a "sock" as the doctor calls it. Her vagina is now short with an end to it. She now likes for me to "fill er up"
I cum a lot and she likes the feeling of it squishing around in her sock. I can feel it squishing around my cock and dripping out on my balls too. The sounds are fun too !

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually pulling out if Done Right is a reliable form of birth control. And a healthy man there should be no actual sperm in pre-cum it's got a lot of the other fluids that a normal ejaculation does minus the sperm. It's not until you climax in blow that baby batter load after orgasm when the sperm are released. I used to fuck my girlfriend and pull out of her pussy all the time A lot of times a little bit too soon right after I beat off for 20-30 seconds before I could blow my load on her tell Mike mostly, but sometimes her tits or on her face. She used to love swallowing it to she said If Ever I wanted to jack off even if she wasn't horny she insisted on swallowing my load. After she started taking birth control I would fill her pussy up deep and good which is definitely my favorite thing to do!

This is terrible advice, don't listen to this. Pulling out is most certainly not a reliable form of birth control. I have a third child as a result. But I was in a long term committed relationship, so it wasn't a big deal. If you most definitely don't want to have a kid, don't think that only pulling out is a good idea.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did you/she react? What happened?
Absolutely not! On the very rare occasions we had intercourse without a condom and no birth control, I always pulled out, and knew 'going in' that I would be pulling out! She sometimes would want to start with bareback intercourse, and I must admit I loved the feeling, but I always had a condom handy and would eventually put it on before the sensations got to the point of no return.

There were 2-3 extremely rare occasions where we had no condoms, lust got the better of us and she begged me to cum inside her and assured me that she was in the time of her cycle where she likely wouldn't get pregnant. In those very rare cases, I let my lust and sexual instinct take over and exploded deep inside her. We never got pregnant (thankfully!)

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
The "Withdrawal Method" (aka Pulling Out) has an efficacy rate between 78-96% - depending on the skill of the man to know when to pull out as well as other factors.

Also, Pre-Ejaculatory fluid (aka Precum) in and of itself does not contain sperm. However, there are factors and situations in which a man's precum will contain sperm.

That being said, while it's unlikely a woman can get pregnant from just precum itself, it doesn't mean that pregnancy can't happen. This is true with all forms of birth control, except complete abstinence.
Condoms efficiency is about 85 percent....so pull out is in the same ballpark

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Condoms efficiency is about 85 percent....so pull out is in the same ballpark
Condoms have a much higher efficiency rating if used properly! In my own personal experience, I had 100% effectiveness with close to 1000 uses with a woman who was not on any form of birth control. Only one condom broke during intercourse, but I noticed the change in sensation (felt too good!), withdrew, removed the broken one, replaced it, and plunged back in.
  • rolling it on correctly and as far as it will go on your shaft
  • using lube when necessary to help prevent breakage
  • withdrawing after orgasm while still hard, and also holding the base of the condom, to ensure no slippage or spillage
With my girth, condom slippage was never an issue, but there are many size options available now to ensure a good fit.