Ever fuck a MILF

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ocean1, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Ocean1

Ocean1 Member

I have the oppritunity to bang this stunning MILF and was wondering what ur experiences with MILF's were like.

2. D_Barachiah Bigpickle

D_Barachiah Bigpickle Account Disabled

The first lay I ever had was a 42 year old woman with the sexiest body I'd ever seen. I was 17 at the time. Of course, since I was a virgin, it blew my mind to begin with.... But, to this day I still wish I could look her up every now and then for a qucik fuck. Memories....

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Yes I have.

4. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

yes, yes, yes, . . . .
    great, great, great, . . .

5. Stretch

Stretch New Member

6. blutrane

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How? I need to discover the secret behind getting with older women. A lot of guys my age fantasize about it. Few do it. Any pointers? How do you spot a cougar?

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

My experienced happened years ago before this so-called MILF and cougar craze erupted. It just happened. I didn't do much of anything.

8. mrmiyagi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep, of course I did.
    In my own experiences they pick or should I say "drive" you instead, when you compare the ones matching your own peer group.

One of me best mates is very gifted in this. He's a very decent man with all the college boy looks. Actually an average looking Dutch man.

But, he seems to collect them. The ladies are always starting the conversation with him. After beeing pointed at the fact he just has to snap his fingers he finally did.

One time he was caught by his own mother. I came to visit B. (22years) while he was lectured by his mother:

At the office where B.'s mother was working, one collegue(44years) showed Mum a picture of her new toyboy which seemed to be B.:biggrin1:

9. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Just do what I did...be the singer/musician in the most popular pub in the most expensive ski resort village in Austria during the winter season. You play 4 hours straight without a break, 6 nights a week from December until March but the perks are incredible...cougars, among many other things, included. Hope that helps :smile:

10. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I've fucked a few moms.

11. D_Leylandro Bumtickler

D_Leylandro Bumtickler Account Disabled

my wife is a MILF :)

12. galaxus

galaxus Member

Yes. Its awesome. She was in her 20's though.

13. jaball

jaball New Member

So is mine! lol!

14. _LaLa_

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  15. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no, but i sooo want to

16. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

yes, when I was 24 dating/fucking a 19 yo, I was fucking her 39 yo mom. been quite a few yrs ago now.

17. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    yes, and milfs are amazing.

18. conntom

Gold Member

4 of them

19. nicettech

nicettech Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I hooked up with a couple of MILFs along the way and I got to say that they are where it is at. They tend to know what they want and are not into wasting their time or yours. They do not have the social hangups that the young girls have and are very confident. I personally have always preffered them. The last milf I hooked up with was 8 years older than me and I never dreamed she would be interested in me. I used to see her at my gym and would acknowledge her in passing and keep on going. Eventually I went out one night and ran into a mutual friend of her's and she arranged for us to meet. It was love at first site for me. She was 37 I was 29. Well we started hooking up a little while after that and now we are married!!!!

To meet a cougar/milf this is what you do. If you see an older woman checking you out look for a ring. If she does not have a ring approach her introduce yourself. Do not attempt to be clever or cheesy she has heard it all before. You will know from her reaction to you if she is game or not. Then just talk to her, and get to know her a bit. You should be able to go off her bodylanguage and the subject matter of your conversation if she is feeling you. Make sure in that conversation to find out what she likes to do attempt to find some common ground and then ask her if you could join her sometime to participate in an activity she likes. Maybe it could be the other way around and you could ask her to join you sometime. Get her number and give her yours. Do not stop talking yet keep hanging out. If you walk away she will just think you are out trophy hunting. You staying there after you get the number shows her that you are interested in getting to know her and will make her feel important. The older girls like to feel important and like to know they have your attention. Make sure that she knows you think she is attractive. Older women know that their are younger women out there and they know what they are up against. She will want to know she is not wasting her time. Be yourself no matter what there is no bigger deal breaker than pretending and getting caught. So save the lies and the stories for the campfires. You will not have to try to impress her if you follow my advice. She will already be impressed by the young attractive, confident, gentleman, in her prescence and that my friend is a closer.

20. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

I have a funny story, something I will never probably act on but Omg I'd choose this female over any (but one maybe) girl my age.

I work on a sales desk part-time before Uni, and the other day this very attractive milf came to me with her friend. I placed her in early to late 30's, apparantly divorced. As she was talking to her friend while I was serving another customer she mentioned how she was soon to become a grandmother, omg I fancy a GILF. But trust me, she's hot, amazing body and definately not older than 40. If she is she's amazing.

I'd give anything :( haha

Draft saved Draft deleted