Ever fuck a MILF

bnd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got lucky with mine. Just broke up with this girl I was really into, felt like shit. I was almost late first day of class so it was already full. I sit down, she sits down next to me in the only seat available. 33, great shape, tight ass and a sexy smile. I remember telling my friend that night that, "I'm gonna nail this milf from class" haha. After only a couple weeks of class with her we were fucking. Doing it at her house when her husband was out, during school, at parties. It was awesome having a dirty little secret like that and trying to keep it from the class.

She's kickass in the sack. Can't help but love it when she says shit like, "OMG you've got a huge fucking cock" or "I normally don't cum from just fucking, only you can make me do that". Not to mention she's down to try ANYTHING. In my case she has been with her husband for something like 10 years now. For a hot older chick that's used to the same boring shit to finally get straight fucked by an attractive (if I say so myself) younger guy, she goes fucking crazy for it.

I highly recommend MILFs haha. Just remember it's for the sex, not any relationship.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hooked up with a couple of MILFs along the way and I got to say that they are where it is at. They tend to know what they want and are not into wasting their time or yours. They do not have the social hangups that the young girls have and are very confident. I personally have always preffered them. The last milf I hooked up with was 8 years older than me and I never dreamed she would be interested in me. I used to see her at my gym and would acknowledge her in passing and keep on going. Eventually I went out one night and ran into a mutual friend of her's and she arranged for us to meet. It was love at first site for me. She was 37 I was 29. Well we started hooking up a little while after that and now we are married!!!!

Both my husbands were younger than me - the first, by a year, the second by 8 years, but I never thought of myself as a MILF. I'd still be with the first if he had not mistreated me - what an exceptional man he was.

If I ever connect/fall in love again (the first was the love of my life - I love too deeply to love easily), it will probably be someone a little younger, but there are too many really young guys (my sons' ages - yuk - doesn't feel right) trying to connect, and I need life experience and maturity.

QUESTION :
How much younger does the man have to be for the women to be considered a MILF? :confused:

NN1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish haven't had the opportunity yet but I'd be all for it.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I highly recommend MILFs haha. Just remember it's for the sex, not any relationship.

Uhhhh, there are several members here in this forum with MILF *wives*, so there's more than just sex - they have *some* kind of relationship! :rolleyes:

Someone, please answer my question..........

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf gets hit on by tons of guys, many only in their 20's and much younger than her own sons, so yes I frequently have sex with a MILF or should that be a GMILF....

Reactions: hungbull90

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gf gets hit on by tons of guys, many only in their 20's and much younger than her own sons, so yes I frequently have sex with a MILF or should that be a GMILF....

I've been hit on by guys from 19 to 76, mostly guys in their 20's and 30's (my own sons are 28, 30 and 32).

So how much younger are you than she?
How long have you been together? And do you consider your relationship as something deeper, more, than just sex?

Last edited:

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the oppritunity to bang this stunning MILF and was wondering what ur experiences with MILF's were like.

You had the oppritunity.I hope you still have.If you aren't in a commited relationship,never let a chance pass you up.Seize the monent and enjoy it.

And yes,I have been with quite a few desperate milfs.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, she was my friend for 8yrs before we ever became serious. We have been more than that for the last 1.5 yrs :wink:

I've been hit on by guys from 19 to 76, mostly guys in their 20's and 30's (my own sons are 28, 30 and 32).

So how much younger are you than she? How long have you been together? And do you consider your relationship as something deeper, more, than just sex?

I am going to laugh when her husband finds you and kills you for fucking his wife and wrecking their home. He aint gonna think straight and realize she is at fault to. If you had hooked up with her found out she was married and moved on that would have been one thing. To sit there and do it over and over is messed up and trust me it will come back to you. When I was your age I conducted myself the same way. She is just as wrong as you if not more wrong. When you guys started talking she knew she was married and she should have not done this. Your a young man with a lot to learn and in a way she is showing you she could give a shit as long as she gets what she wants. This woman sounds like a real cunt to me.

I got lucky with mine. Just broke up with this girl I was really into, felt like shit. I was almost late first day of class so it was already full. I sit down, she sits down next to me in the only seat available. 33, great shape, tight ass and a sexy smile. I remember telling my friend that night that, "I'm gonna nail this milf from class" haha. After only a couple weeks of class with her we were fucking. Doing it at her house when her husband was out, during school, at parties. It was awesome having a dirty little secret like that and trying to keep it from the class.

She's kickass in the sack. Can't help but love it when she says shit like, "OMG you've got a huge fucking cock" or "I normally don't cum from just fucking, only you can make me do that". Not to mention she's down to try ANYTHING. In my case she has been with her husband for something like 10 years now. For a hot older chick that's used to the same boring shit to finally get straight fucked by an attractive (if I say so myself) younger guy, she goes fucking crazy for it.

QUESTION :
How much younger does the man have to be for the women to be considered a MILF? :confused:

The milf status is not determined by the age difference in the man and the woman. A milf is generally a woman that is of child bearing age that is somewhere in the range of 25-40ish she must be attractive, well kept, and sexy. A cougar has an age difference of 10 years plus often cougars are in their 40's and their cubs would fall into the early twenties. A Puma which is what my wife is goes for younger men with less than 10 years age difference and they are generally in their mid 30's. For example I was with a cougar I saw a couple of times that was 46 I was 21. My wife was 37 when we met I was 28 just about to be 29.

Milfs are milfs without ever actually having sex with a younger man or having sex with anyone. Even the name itself states it is someone you would like to fuck.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I did; lost my virginity to one. I was 15; she was 30-something. It was good she knew what she was doing, 'cause I certainly didn't. All I knew how to do was spew sperm.

EvanLesnick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Art,

I lost my virginity to an older woman too. If I recall she was 37 or 38, she had sandy blonde hair, was 5'7", she was fit, and had a nice curvy body, big breasts, and until I met my ex-wife, the best ass I had ever seen (maybe they were tied, I'm not sure)

Technically, I was totally underage (I was 13) so I suppose one could call it statutory rape. To be absolutely honest, however, I knew exactly what I was doing and knew why I was doing it, so I really don't care.

Unfortunately she died a couple of years back, and other than her daughter (who was my age, knew what was happening, and invited me), nobody could figure out how I ended up invited to the funeral.

bnd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to laugh when her husband finds you and kills you for fucking his wife and wrecking their home. He aint gonna think straight and realize she is at fault to. If you had hooked up with her found out she was married and moved on that would have been one thing. To sit there and do it over and over is messed up and trust me it will come back to you. When I was your age I conducted myself the same way. She is just as wrong as you if not more wrong. When you guys started talking she knew she was married and she should have not done this. Your a young man with a lot to learn and in a way she is showing you she could give a shit as long as she gets what she wants. This woman sounds like a real cunt to me.

A. Not afraid of her husband
B. They have since separated
C. Never met husband or kids, don't wanna and she understands that.
D. The woman wants to get fucked properly. The least I can do is oblige her. :biggrin1:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been called a MILF. I could be considered a cougar...except I don't do the pursuing...the young guys approach me.

And yes...MILFs do know what we're doing.

The best part is that I'm in my sexual prime. Only the younger guys can semi-keep up with me. And I LOVE it!

Keep it up then man what would I know.

A. Not afraid of her husband
B. They have since separated
C. Never met husband or kids, don't wanna and she understands that.
D. The woman wants to get fucked properly. The least I can do is oblige her. :biggrin1: