Ever fuck a MILF

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You might be surprised :wink:

The best part is that I'm in my sexual prime. Only the younger guys can semi-keep up with me. And I LOVE it![/QUOTE]

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been called a MILF. I could be considered a cougar...except I don't do the pursuing...the young guys approach me.

And yes...MILFs do know what we're doing.

The best part is that I'm in my sexual prime. Only the younger guys can semi-keep up with me. And I LOVE it!

DITTO :biggrin1:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might be surprised :wink:

The best part is that I'm in my sexual prime. Only the younger guys can semi-keep up with me. And I LOVE it!
[/QUOTE]

OK...let me rephrase....TO DATE...only the younger guys have been able to semi-keep up with me. My fav has ZERO downtime! BONUS!

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Art,

I lost my virginity to an older woman too. If I recall she was 37 or 38, she had sandy blonde hair, was 5'7", she was fit, and had a nice curvy body, big breasts, and until I met my ex-wife, the best ass I had ever seen (maybe they were tied, I'm not sure)

Technically, I was totally underage (I was 13) so I suppose one could call it statutory rape. To be absolutely honest, however, I knew exactly what I was doing and knew why I was doing it, so I really don't care.

Unfortunately she died a couple of years back, and other than her daughter (who was my age, knew what was happening, and invited me), nobody could figure out how I ended up invited to the funeral.

LOL I love it

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
QUESTION :
How much younger does the man have to be for the women to be considered a MILF? :confused:

The milf status is not determined by the age difference in the man and the woman. A milf is generally a woman that is of child bearing age that is somewhere in the range of 25-40ish she must be attractive, well kept, and sexy. A cougar has an age difference of 10 years plus often cougars are in their 40's and their cubs would fall into the early twenties. A Puma which is what my wife is goes for younger men with less than 10 years age difference and they are generally in their mid 30's. For example I was with a cougar I saw a couple of times that was 46 I was 21. My wife was 37 when we met I was 28 just about to be 29.

Milfs are milfs without ever actually having sex with a younger man or having sex with anyone. Even the name itself states it is someone you would like to fuck.

Yes Indeed

Mom I'd Like To Fuck

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, most memorably when I was 19 with a 40-year-old. She had one of the hottest bodies I've seen and was amazingly tight.

I'm not proud of the fact that she was married (her husband was away working abroad, and I suspect not very interested in her anyway) She lived nearby and I was mowing her grass... she knew what she wanted - some young cock - and my young cock of course was eager to oblige.

JSKPartyWV420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was 25, I worked at a law firm where I met my MILF friend, who was 34 at the time. She was friends with our IT guy, and we met at one of his band's shows. I went back to her apartment with her that night, and had one of the most amazing nights of sex in my life.

We were 'together' for about eighteen months before I moved out of town. Though we were never a steady couple, neither of us dated or saw anyone else during that time. The sex was consistently sublime, and she showed me how to do things I had never considered before. She taught me more about the Wide World of Sexual Acts then any of my previous partners combined.

I recently moved back to my hometown, and we've been able to restart our friendship, albeit one without the sex. She's now in a steady relationship with a guy, whom I hate to admit is a decent person that treats her and her children well.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been called a MILF. I could be considered a cougar...except I don't do the pursuing...the young guys approach me.

And yes...MILFs do know what we're doing.

you're a milf... a cougar one could hope

all women from a 16 year old girl skipping school to a 60 year old hooker in the back of a Buick all know what they're doing on some level, but the fantasy is what makes it worth writing about

and by the looks of those pics and your blog beautiful there's NOTHING you need to learn, if there was a title shot for sex you'd be the white non rapey equivalent of mike Tyson

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm working pretty hard on M.Rouge....I'll get back to you
red44 may well get on my list as well :p
of targets that is

Ocean1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work on the set of a show here n Hollywood and I met my MILF @ work. She was an xtra

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been shocked by how many younger men want to fuck me - truly. Never thought of myself as particularly desirable and never ever ever thought that in my mid/late 40's I'd have my pick of such hot men. Talk about an ego boost!!!:biggrin1:

D

deleted30979

Lost my virginity to a woman 11 years older than me. As experienced as she was she was reeeally tight. Actually kind of made me nervous because I hurt her a few times.

uncut87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i fucked a milf a year ago and i have to say it was the best sex i ever had she had the best pussy control ever she could actually squeeze my cock with her pussy so hard she told me she could feel my cock shaking when i started cumming.god im getting hard just thinking about it

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was 15 and a virgin, she was late 20s, a stunner with a husband away on an oil rig. Fantastic lay. Actually glad that my first was an experienced women. Cummed 4 times that afternoon.

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, most memorably when I was 19 with a 40-year-old. She had one of the hottest bodies I've seen and was amazingly tight.

I'm not proud of the fact that she was married (her husband was away working abroad, and I suspect not very interested in her anyway) She lived nearby and I was mowing her grass... she knew what she wanted - some young cock - and my young cock of course was eager to oblige.

do tell the full story :)