Ever fuck a MILF

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have been shocked by how many younger men want to fuck me - truly. Never thought of myself as particularly desirable and never ever ever thought that in my mid/late 40's I'd have my pick of such hot men. Talk about an ego boost!!!:biggrin1:

you look pretty good actually, I have trouble believing from your pics you are in your fourties

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have once, and I haven`t stopped since, it`ll be ten years in a few months now that me and my gf have been together and she is a year shy of the big 50 and yet looks nowhere near that physically.

Takenachance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I banged my girlfriends mom when I was 18 and she was 34. She showed up at my apt one night and completely seduced me. She wasn't the hottest (her daughter was hotter) but it is certainly an experience I'll never forget and a story that has entertained many of my friends over the years.

carbonfiber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a fun thread because I have many stories but alas they cannot be published because they're mine... I was taking care of women in their late 30's to late 40's when I was 19-23. Granted I still find a mature women attractive but back then I was the cub before there ever was 'the cougar' - you follow? AOL was a tough place. No one had pictures... They had descriptions and if someone had a few pics it was a BIG deal lol. It took more finesse and moxy (cool word) to find a diamond in the rough. Back to the question:

Mature MILFs are by far a breed of their own and I endorse that behavior!

Reactions: hungbull90

cklova

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had sex with many many women including , when I was 19, a 32 yr old whom I lived with for several months and who fcked my brains out. She was into the tantra so taught me lots. I then had girlfriends roughly my own age for several years until I broke up with a fiancee and then slept with a 35 yr old woman when I was 24. She was great. I also slept with a 45 yr old woman at about that time and that was great to. I then was with a young woman for several years from 28 to 34 who was ten yrs my younger. I only ever played around once when with her and that was with a 52 yr old woman who begged me to fck her when she saw me in a pub. I eventually gave in and we went to a motel for sex. She had never had kids and she was as tight as a drum! Still one of the best pussies I have ever had. She came in about two minutes because she said I was 'sooo big' so after that I treated her like a wanking machine and fcked her senseless. She loved it. I have slept with a woman as old as 69 and she was a former hooker who wanted a bit. She was great. Really experienced and she had huge implants that she used to wank off my ck and on this occasion I came in a couple of minutes. After that I met a fifty two year old on a bus with fantastic titties when I was 35 and I used to see her a couple of times a week until she started getting serious and she wanted to dump her boyfriend and get closer to me. I did not want that so I got another woman roughly my own age. Mature women are great fcks.

I regret knocking so many matures, grannies and MILfs back. They still turn me on and I like big tittied grannies as well as young tighties. I love them all and I have loved about 1000 of them and I am still going.

Reactions: hungbull90

D_Allerton Coxbiter

Account Disabled
Media
Uhhhh, there are several members here in this forum with MILF *wives*, so there's more than just sex - they have *some* kind of relationship! :rolleyes:

Someone, please answer my question..........

I don't think there would necessarily have to be an age difference. I'm in my 30's and I see hot moms at the gym and at soccer and there my age and I wouldn't mind knockin boots with some of those MILFs
I think the MILF term comes more from the guys in their late teens and early twenties who look at ladies in their 30's to possibly 50's with kids and see how awesome some of these ladies look and give them a MILF title. I had a MILF when I was 19 and I agree with the rest of the post in here... MILFS ROCK! Sex is awesome as they are confident and know what they like. The lads can pound away on their MILF til they both tire out.... or go at it for a bit, take a shower, do it in the shower, eat some breakfast , have sex at the breakfast table, etc. ( you get my drift) When good sex is the main requirement along with some good conversation skills and their is no huge commitment by either person, how could a relationship like that not be awesome.

Today I am happily married to a MILF who is a year younger than me. I love her more each day and yes the sex is GREAT. Now if only I can get her to keep up with my sex drive...

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I just got out of college I had a row with my housemates, so I moved in with some other guys who were renting a house. One thing I was warned about was the "crazy bitch next door" who I guess complained a lot about them being there. They were basically pigs and trashed the place, and while I'm not a neat freak I can't stand crap all over the place.

So I took it upon myself to do some yard work, mostly picking up beer cans and mowing the lawn. The crazy bitch was in her backyard tending a garden or something when I said hello. She said a gruff hi, but when she looked at me I was kind of stunned. Yes, she was an older woman probably in her 40s, but she was a knockout! Our backyard visits became frequent and then I was invited inside and it went from there.

I didn't live there long, and I never knew if she was married or a mother, and at that time I didn't care. I don't know if she was still the crazy bitch after I left, but one of the guys commented that she quietened down all of a sudden. Nobody had a clue. I don't know how they would have reacted if they knew, but I wasn't about to share.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...I lost my virginity to an older woman too...37 or 38, she had sandy blonde hair, was 5'7", she was fit, and had a nice curvy body, big breasts...

Umm hmmm. Mrs. MILF was much better developed than any young women my own age. I've always been drawn to well-shaped breasts (not necessarily big) with responsive nipples, and she definitely had them. Plus, we didn't have to wrestle in the back seat of Daddy's car, or wonder where I'd left my briefs.

I knew exactly what I was doing and knew why I was doing it, so I really don't care.

I thought I knew what I was doing (voracious reader of Playboy), but I was wrong.

Unfortunately she died a couple of years back, and other than her daughter (who was my age, knew what was happening, and invited me), nobody could figure out how I ended up invited to the funeral.

That's sweet, Evan. Mrs. MILF moved to California in the late 70s. I'm sure se still looks fine. I see her kids every now and then, since they both work near me.

GeeString

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea, it was amazing. I was 21, she was 31 with twins. Nice big rack, plump ass... damn, getting hard just thinking about her.

She had her own place and was divorced, we would get together on her days off while her kids were at school. She was freaking PSYCHO in the sack. Real quiet personality, but when we were naked together she was a different person. She would ride me so freaking hard I was honestly scared she would break my penis.

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was 18 I used to clean pools. There were several hot moms who used to lay around their pools and act surprised when I showed up to clean the pool even though I arrived at the same time each week. I had so much pussy doing that I can't count it.
One time, a husband and wife were sitting around their pool as I was cleaning it. The hubby went in to get us all something to drink and his wife just took off her top and dove into the pool. Hubby came out and encouraged wifey to lay out on the chaise and show off which she did.
We all went inside and he and I serviced her for an hour, rested and did it again. By the time we were done, he and I were eating creampies from her pussy and sharing them with her.

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The summer of my freshman year in college, I worked at a Holiday Inn in a large city at the front desk. The innkeeper was a very hot 38-yr old divorcee with 2 teen age kids who were brats. It didn't take long to find out she was banging the night auditor. I "accidentally" caught them just after a late night romp (came in late to pick up my paycheck). The next day, the boss started a little touchy-feely with me and the next thing I knew, the office door was locked and I was getting one helluva blow job. One thing led to another and I had the best damn summer of my life and a great "bonus" when I left for school in the fall. Those were the days, my friend.