Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Listen for the "rrrraaawwwwrrrr" :tongue:

I have been the MILF before.. Youngest guy was 21.... some interesting times.

Fancy Lady when ever I see your picture I dont see a MILF I always think about ( ILF ) and ILF as often as possibe.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't had kids yet, so I can't be a MILF. I dunno about the cougar vs. puma vs. hmmm what is next, cheetah? Maybe that's a married cougar? :wink: Any way, I think that the unofficial age difference for an "older woman/younger man" thing is 7 or more years. If there's less than a 7 year age difference, she's just a woman who happens to be older, not an "older woman."

I had a 6-month thing with a 21 yo when I was 32 and it was both completely out of left field and fan-fckin-tastic.

B_improved

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes I have I was shocked how tight she was I was thinking after 2 children but guess not she said i was huge and I know i stretched her out big time. She told me how sore she was and that she would not let her hubby touch her until she adjusted as she did not want him to know. She banged me for hours moaning like crazy.

Reactions: mib348

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many other guys fucked woman older than your mom?
Right here. I've fucked women older than my mother when I was younger, teens. My mom was in her early 30's and I was banging a few women in their late 30's and 40's. I think one was actually in her 50's. Desperate divorcees.

Many times. My most frequented MILF, I actually went to h.s. with and knew her ex husband. She confessed to wanted sex multiple times each day and thinking about it constantly.

One of my favorites was a divorcee I met at happy hour with my co workers. She was cute, blonde, busty, with a huge ass and ALL ALONE at the bar. She approached our group of all guys at the bar and started talking to us. We invited her once we were called for a table and she eagerly agreed. I was pretty sure she liked me because she sat next to me and laughed at all my jokes and best of all started rubbing up and down the inside of my upper legs underneath the table. I got hard in no time and she started rubbing my thick cock. We ended up a strip club and had her hands all over my cock all night before she went home with me. She had "Carpe Diem" tattooed on her wrist and she lived up to her name. She sucked my cock like she was starving for it before I pounded her hard and deep, hearing her gasp as I slowly slid into her and then with each thrust until I came. I didn't wear a condom and she loved feeling me spurt my huge load inside her. She breathlessly told me she came three times and "loved my huge cock." She went down on me and cleaned my cock off before I fucked her again. She was so wet, tight, and soft and I loved watching her tits roll and bounce as I pounded her, I fucked her twice that night and again in the morning before I took her back to her car in the bar parking lot.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OMG, my first two sexual experiences were MILF's after that more age appropriate. First was when I was in school and my 35-40 year old neighbor would lay our topless close to the house so she would not be seen. I accidentally saw her one day when I leaned out my bedroom window. I only saw her about 3 minutes and she caught me. Next day she called me over and asked what I saw, etc. I told her and she asked for the same consideration in seeing me and the rest is history.

Second and last was in college and she took total control like she was in heat or something.

D

deleted1168963

I worked as a maintenance guy at a apartment complex when I was in my early twenty’s when I met an older gal (in her forties) while fixing some light fixtures. She told me to come by after I got off. We drank went skinny dipping in the communal pool (I had the keys) then made love all night. She gave bjs better than I had before or since. It lasted one year. She taught me a lot.

datbroccoliandbooty

Expert Member
Media
My nextdoor neighbour was the first woman to see my penis. I was younger (no I'm not breaking LPSG rules hahaha) and her and I had been flirting off and on for a few summers. I had a pool and one time when my parents weren't home and her kids were away she came over and we went swimming. She had a nice swimsuit on and I ended up getting hard in my trunks. She noticed and asked if she could see it. I hesitantly pulled my trunks down and showed my cock for the first time to anyone. She was happy. She played with it for a little bit and let me play with her tits a bit.

We ended up fooling around later that summer. I got a couple blowjobs at her house and even slept over in her bed one night when her family left to go camping... No sex but fucking close enough for being younger. She still is a fucking fox! Ugh

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spent the whole night, night before last fucking one. This was about our 5th hookup over a year.
She happens to be the mom of a freshmen teammate, or he was a freshmen last year, sophomore this year.

The first time she started hitting on me was about this time last year and she gave me her room key at the motel the team was staying at. At that time I told her I wouldn't be using it. The next time I saw her she was watching our team and her son wasn't even wrestling at that tournament. She found me just off the mat with my shoulder straps down and reach down it and gabbed hold of my jockstrap covered package. Slipped a room key up one leg of my singlet and whispered the room number to me.

Needless to say I was fighting a major locker room boner in the showers.

I didn't go that time either, the next morning she corners me at breakfast and tells me she already has a jacuzzi suite booked at the team hotel for our next match. Elaborating that nothing would be off the table, no hole off limits, etc, etc, if I used the key next time.

I had a good talk with her son/ my teammate before our next meet and used the key. She wasn't able to comfortably walk the next morning to come to breakfast.

X rated

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You told him you were going to fuck his mom?

Spent the whole night, night before last fucking one. This was about our 5th hookup over a year.
She happens to be the mom of a freshmen teammate, or he was a freshmen last year, sophomore this year.

The first time she started hitting on me was about this time last year and she gave me her room key at the motel the team was staying at. At that time I told her I wouldn't be using it. The next time I saw her she was watching our team and her son wasn't even wrestling at that tournament. She found me just off the mat with my shoulder straps down and reach down it and gabbed hold of my jockstrap covered package. Slipped a room key up one leg of my singlet and whispered the room number to me.

Needless to say I was fighting a major locker room boner in the showers.

I didn't go that time either, the next morning she corners me at breakfast and tells me she already has a jacuzzi suite booked at the team hotel for our next match. Elaborating that nothing would be off the table, no hole off limits, etc, etc, if I used the key next time.

I had a good talk with her son/ my teammate before our next meet and used the key. She wasn't able to comfortably walk the next morning to come to breakfast.

Reactions: hungbull90