Ever fucked your friends dad

biggesttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was a teenager a friends dad sucked my cock when I spent the night at his house. He did not want me to suck him but he sucked me and swallowed. After that night I never hesitated to accept a stay over at his house.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've played with a few friends' dads, from the time I was in prep school to today. When I was younger, it was usually the result of a summer party and the dad having too many gin & tonics and then wanting to hang out with the guys. As I got older, I liked to flirt with some of the dads and also saw a few of them in gay establishments (bars, clubs, etc).

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was on summer holiday from college I did odd jobs for the my mom's friends. After finishing whatever job I was asked to do I would do the job I was really getting paid to do, fuck the women of the house. 4 of these ladies were mothers of my buddies.

One afternoon one of my buddy's mom asked if her husband could watch me screw her. I was a bit taken back that she had told her husband. She said that her husband always fantasized about watching a guy with a big dick fuck her. She told him that I was fucking her, and that I had a huge cock. She told me that he was very excited about me fucking her. I told her that I would think about it.

Later that week I called her and told her that I was will to do it. We met at their home the next afternoon and sat down for some ground rules. I told them that I would do it but they both had to do exactly as I instructed. I was going to be in complete control, and if one of them did not do as I said, I would call it off and stop. They both agreed to the rules. I suggested that we all get naked and relax in their big Jacuzzi spa next to the pool to start with.

As we all stripped I looked at this older couple and thought wow, these two make a very hot couple. I new she was hot, and had a great body, but he might have been even hotter. My buddy was a tall skinny lanky kid when we were in high school; no one would have ever said he had a great body. His father traveled for business, and I never saw him much when we were in high school. So when I saw my buddy's dad stripping I was very surprised. This guy was 6'4" and must have been 240 without an ounce of fat on him. He was ripped and had one of the best male bodies I had ever seen. He was a tall blonde with very little body hair and a very light blonde pubic hair. I thought wow, this might get interesting.

After relaxing in the spa for a while my buddy's mom and I stated to make out. I was rock hard and I sat up on the edge of the spa so she could give me head. When he saw my huge cock all he could do was stare with his mouth open. She turned and looked at him and said I told you it was the biggest cock you have ever seen. We decided that we would continue in their family room. He sat on the couch and watched as I went down and ate his wife's pussy, as she laid on the floor in front of him. As I spread her legs wide to penetrate her I looked over at him and saw him stroking his cock. He had a nice cock, maybe a little bigger and thicker than average, a real good looking cock. I told him that he could only watch me screw his wife right now, and that he could not stroke his cock. I told him that I would tell him when he could get off.

After screwing his wife I decided to make this afternoon a lot more interesting. I got up and walked over to the couch told him to lick my cock clean. My cock was covered in her pussy juice and my cum. He looked at his wife and she said that I was the boss. He started to lick my cock and balls clean and was soon trying to stuff as much of my cock in his mouth as he could. I was surprised on how good he could suck cock. As he was sucking me I had his wife come over and give him a blow job. Before either of us cummed I told her to lay back down on the ground. I spread her legs wide and took some KY and lubed up her ass and my cock. As I penetrated her ass I reminded him not to jack off while he watched us. I soon was pounding her ass hard and fast. She was screaming how much she loved my cock in her ass. They were talking dirty back and forth to each other about me fucking her ass. Soon she screamed out a huge orgasm and collapsed. I left her lying on the floor and told him to get between her legs and to eat her pussy out. I left him licking his wife's cunt as I went to clean up a little.

When I returned a few minutes later they were really getting into it. She was moaning loudly and instructing him on eating her puss. His face was buried into her cunt just going to town. He was humping the floor as he linked my cum from her puss. As I watched him work on his wife's cunt his great looking body got me really hot, he had incredible lats, glutes and legs. I laid down on top of him rubbing my big dick along his ass crack. I whispered into his ear, I told him I loved the taste of his wife's pussy. I asked if he like how she tasted. He moaned in yes. As I humped his ass he pushed his ass up to meet me. I whispered to him not to leave any of my cum in his wife's cunt. I moved down between his legs and raised his ass so he was kneeling and I could reach underneath him to stoke his cock. I planted my face between his ass cheeks and gave his asshole a great licking. I had to restrain myself because I did not want him to cum yet. I slowed my pace and switched to fingering his ass and getting it well lubed. It was not long before she yelled that she was cumming again.

After his wife orgasmed again I laid him down on his back. I climbed between his spread legs and looked at his wife and asked her if she wanted to watch me fuck her husband. She panted out a soft yes as she tried to catch her breath. I pushed his legs up against his chest and penetrated his ass with my big lubed cock. His wife instructed him on how to take my big cock. Soon with her encouragement I had fully penetrated him and was balls deep into his ass. I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of his ass. He encouraged me to fuck him faster and harder. His wife joined in the encouragement. He was rock hard and he started to stroke his cock as I fucked him. I reached for his hands and held them down against the floor and fucked him harder and faster. I told him I wanted to see him cum, I ordered him to shoot cum all over his chest. His rock hard cock was throbing and pulsating, his cock head was a deep shade of red, I continued to yell at him to cum for me. He soon orgasmed for the first time that afternoon, and ejaculated a huge load, 5 thick long lines of cum, from his abs to his neck. As I watched him cum I was pushed over the edge and filled his ass with my load of cum.

I instructed his wife to come over to us and lick up his cum. The two of us licked his torso clean of his cum. As I licked up the last of his cum I moved to his mouth and kissed him and shared his cum with him. He was still rock hard and I told him that he was to fuck me. I rolled on to my back and exposed my ass to him. He moved behind me and he and his wife lubed my ass. He then started to give me a great fucking. With his wife and me encouraging him to fuck me hard, he came, and filled my ass with his second load of the day. The three of us then went to their bedroom suite, showered together, and continued our fuck session in their bed. For the rest of the evening we alternated between DPing his wife and fucking each other. When we all were exhausted I cleaned up and got ready to leave.

As I left he came up to me and thanked me for having sex with them. He told me to continue to fuck his wife when he was out of town on business, and that he hoped the three of us could fuck again when he was in town. I told him that I looked forward to it. He pulled out 10 crisp $100 bills and said he hoped that it would help with my college expenses. I continued to fuck his wife several times a week for that summer. Two more times that summer I repeated the threesome with them, each time he gave me $1000. Several times the next school year he called me when he was in my college town for business. I would bring my roommate, and the two of us would spend the evening fucking and getting fucked by him. In the morning he would give each of us a $1000 for his appreciation in sharing a great evening of man sex with him.

Last edited:

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I left he came up to me and thanked me for having sex with them. He told me to continue to fuck his wife when he was out of town on business, and that he hoped the three of us could fuck again when he was in town. I told him that I looked forward to it. He pulled out 10 crisp $100 bills and said he hoped that it would help with my college expenses. I continued to fuck his wife several times a week for that summer. Two more times that summer I repeated the threesome with them, each time he gave me $1000. Several times the next school year he called me when he was in my college town for business. I would bring my roommate, and the two of us would spend the evening fucking and getting fucked by him. In the morning he would give each of us a $1000 for his appreciation in sharing a great evening of man sex with him.

gotta love these BS internet stores eh guys?

heres something for you to think about.

your friend has a dad, that means he also has a mom. the dad fucks the mom and got her pregnant and is obviously NOT gay. hmmm..

Reactions: westhillsitalian

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HowBigeh - (eh, I'd like to find out how big....)

For years, I had a relationship with a married man - he had 4 kids, even one grandkid, and he would call me and come over on a regular basis - with his 9" hard dick (I measured). It was very hot.... I didn't consider him gay, but he obviously was not totally straight either. For many, sexuality is not a black and white / either or concept. Some people enjoy sex with both sexes. Just because a man has a wife and kids, it doesn't always mean he is straight. Most likely, he is, but.....

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I'm just glad some of the above posters are not my friends!!! I thought friends trusted friends?

Stephenmass since when does swinging with a buddy's parents constitute a break in trust with a friend? I don't ever remember me and my buddies ever getting together and making a solemn vow not to fuck each others moms.

your friend has a dad, that means he also has a mom. the dad fucks the mom and got her pregnant and is obviously NOT gay. hmmm..

HBeh, I have been fucking both men and women since I became sexually active, over 30 years. I have been with my wife since I was 20 and we have 3 sons. Most of my partners that my wife and I have shared are all bi. As Accemb says sexuality is not black / white or in this case gay / straight; In the big world out there is a whole lot of shades of gray.

HowBigeh - (eh, I'd like to find out how big....)

For years, I had a relationship with a married man - he had 4 kids, even one grandkid, and he would call me and come over on a regular basis - with his 9" hard dick (I measured). It was very hot.... I didn't consider him gay, but he obviously was not totally straight either. For many, sexuality is not a black and white / either or concept. Some people enjoy sex with both sexes. Just because a man has a wife and kids, it doesn't always mean he is straight. Most likely, he is, but.....

Accemb, glad to see you chime in; it is good to hear from a member that has a wider range of experience.

It seems that some members of our forum would rather be the moral compasses of LPSG than getting out there in the world and expanding their range experiences.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was on summer holiday from college I did odd jobs for the my mom's friends. After finishing whatever job I was asked to do I would do the job I was really getting paid to do, fuck the women of the house. 4 of these ladies were mothers of my buddies.

One afternoon one of my buddy's mom asked if her husband could watch me screw her. I was a bit taken back that she had told her husband. She said that her husband always fantasized about watching a guy with a big dick fuck her. She told him that I was fucking her, and that I had a huge cock. She told me that he was very excited about me fucking her. I told her that I would think about it.

Later that week I called her and told her that I was will to do it. We met at their home the next afternoon and sat down for some ground rules. I told them that I would do it but they both had to do exactly as I instructed. I was going to be in complete control, and if one of them did not do as I said, I would call it off and stop. They both agreed to the rules. I suggested that we all get naked and relax in their big Jacuzzi spa next to the pool to start with.

As we all stripped I looked at this older couple and thought wow, these two make a very hot couple. I new she was hot, and had a great body, but he might have been even hotter. My buddy was a tall skinny lanky kid when we were in high school; no one would have ever said he had a great body. His father traveled for business, and I never saw him much when we were in high school. So when I saw my buddy's dad stripping I was very surprised. This guy was 6'4" and must have been 240 without an ounce of fat on him. He was ripped and had one of the best male bodies I had ever seen. He was a tall blonde with very little body hair and a very light blonde pubic hair. I thought wow, this might get interesting.

After relaxing in the spa for a while my buddy's mom and I stated to make out. I was rock hard and I sat up on the edge of the spa so she could give me head. When he saw my huge cock all he could do was stare with his mouth open. She turned and looked at him and said I told you it was the biggest cock you have ever seen. We decided that we would continue in their family room. He sat on the couch and watched as I went down and ate his wife's pussy, as she laid on the floor in front of him. As I spread her legs wide to penetrate her I looked over at him and saw him stroking his cock. He had a nice cock, maybe a little bigger and thicker than average, a real good looking cock. I told him that he could only watch me screw his wife right now, and that he could not stroke his cock. I told him that I would tell him when he could get off.

After screwing his wife I decided to make this afternoon a lot more interesting. I got up and walked over to the couch told him to lick my cock clean. My cock was covered in her pussy juice and my cum. He looked at his wife and she said that I was the boss. He started to lick my cock and balls clean and was soon trying to stuff as much of my cock in his mouth as he could. I was surprised on how good he could suck cock. As he was sucking me I had his wife come over and give him a blow job. Before either of us cummed I told her to lay back down on the ground. I spread her legs wide and took some KY and lubed up her ass and my cock. As I penetrated her ass I reminded him not to jack off while he watched us. I soon was pounding her ass hard and fast. She was screaming how much she loved my cock in her ass. They were talking dirty back and forth to each other about me fucking her ass. Soon she screamed out a huge orgasm and collapsed. I left her lying on the floor and told him to get between her legs and to eat her pussy out. I left him licking his wife's cunt as I went to clean up a little.

When I returned a few minutes later they were really getting into it. She was moaning loudly and instructing him on eating her puss. His face was buried into her cunt just going to town. He was humping the floor as he linked my cum from her puss. As I watched him work on his wife's cunt his great looking body got me really hot, he had incredible lats, glutes and legs. I laid down on top of him rubbing my big dick along his ass crack. I whispered into his ear, I told him I loved the taste of his wife's pussy. I asked if he like how she tasted. He moaned in yes. As I humped his ass he pushed his ass up to meet me. I whispered to him not to leave any of my cum in his wife's cunt. I moved down between his legs and raised his ass so he was kneeling and I could reach underneath him to stoke his cock. I planted my face between his ass cheeks and gave his asshole a great licking. I had to restrain myself because I did not want him to cum yet. I slowed my pace and switched to fingering his ass and getting it well lubed. It was not long before she yelled that she was cumming again.

After his wife orgasmed again I laid him down on his back. I climbed between his spread legs and looked at his wife and asked her if she wanted to watch me fuck her husband. She panted out a soft yes as she tried to catch her breath. I pushed his legs up against his chest and penetrated his ass with my big lubed cock. His wife instructed him on how to take my big cock. Soon with her encouragement I had fully penetrated him and was balls deep into his ass. I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of his ass. He encouraged me to fuck him faster and harder. His wife joined in the encouragement. He was rock hard and he started to stroke his cock as I fucked him. I reached for his hands and held them down against the floor and fucked him harder and faster. I told him I wanted to see him cum, I ordered him to shoot cum all over his chest. His rock hard cock was throbing and pulsating, his cock head was a deep shade of red, I continued to yell at him to cum for me. He soon orgasmed for the first time that afternoon, and ejaculated a huge load, 5 thick long lines of cum, from his abs to his neck. As I watched him cum I was pushed over the edge and filled his ass with my load of cum.

I instructed his wife to come over to us and lick up his cum. The two of us licked his torso clean of his cum. As I licked up the last of his cum I moved to his mouth and kissed him and shared his cum with him. He was still rock hard and I told him that he was to fuck me. I rolled on to my back and exposed my ass to him. He moved behind me and he and his wife lubed my ass. He then started to give me a great fucking. With his wife and me encouraging him to fuck me hard, he came, and filled my ass with his second load of the day. The three of us then went to their bedroom suite, showered together, and continued our fuck session in their bed. For the rest of the evening we alternated between DPing his wife and fucking each other. When we all were exhausted I cleaned up and got ready to leave.

Same guy who says his friend is 9 X 8 and he gets fucked by him regularly.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell me some exciting stories and were you top or bottom to your friends dad and how did it happen?

Even though I have masturbated over the father of a friend here and there, I would never actually intentionally do this. If it ever happens, it will be in a group sex encounter, I don't go after the parents of my friends. If I were to encounter the father of a friend, I'd probably refuse, it wouldn't seem right. With all the flesh out there to enjoy, why risk ruining a friendship for a sexual encounter?

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HBeh, I have been fucking both men and women since I became sexually active, over 30 years. I have been with my wife since I was 20 and we have 3 sons. Most of my partners that my wife and I have shared are all bi. As Accemb says sexuality is not black / white or in this case gay / straight; In the big world out there is a whole lot of shades of gray.

Accemb, glad to see you chime in; it is good to hear from a member that has a wider range of experience.

It seems that some members of our forum would rather be the moral compasses of LPSG than getting out there in the world and expanding their range experiences.

It's not the swinging that he's calling BS on, it's you in general. You're in fantasy land man, sorry.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm just glad some of the above posters are not my friends!!! I thought friends trusted friends?
Well said.

As I left he came up to me and thanked me for having sex with them. He told me to continue to fuck his wife when he was out of town on business, and that he hoped the three of us could fuck again when he was in town. I told him that I looked forward to it. He pulled out 10 crisp $100 bills and said he hoped that it would help with my college expenses. I continued to fuck his wife several times a week for that summer. Two more times that summer I repeated the threesome with them, each time he gave me $1000. Several times the next school year called me when he was in my college town for business. I would bring my roommate, and the two of us would spend the evening fucking and getting fucked by him. In the morning he would give each of us a $1000 for his appreciation in sharing a great evening of man sex with him.

He could be bisexual. The bigger problem with Willy5904 is the absurd claims. Yes, there may be an encounter with the parent of a friend, maybe even 2 encounters, on the extreme, I'd even allow that there were 3 different persons.

Wiily5904 has 4 moms and a dad here, and looking at his stories, he's done other parents of his "friends" as well, and look, he even did some of it with his brother screwing the same women, and look! They each have 3 sons, no daughters!

What really helped cross the line of credibility-not that it needed much help, was the money. Always a thousand dollars each person and on several encounters? Only a prostitute recieves that kind of money, and if he has that amount of money, he sure as hell is not going to risk hurting his son by screwing with a friend of his son, he will take his money to a professional, where things are kept private.

I don't question the being a multi-tasker in sex, many are. We just have morals where we don't fuck the parents of our friends, and they aren't looking to destroy the relationship with their children by a cheap fuck

The story Willy starts off poorly, you're a college kid barking out the rules and getting money for it? Sure, ya are.:rolleyes:

One more thing Willy, if you are facing the man and fucking him and he shoots his wad, it's not likely that it will all miraculously go from his abs to the neck and somehow not hit you as well.

Too many variables and holes in your tale Willy.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenmass

Stephenmass since when does swinging with a buddy's parents constitute a break in trust with a friend? I don't ever remember me and my buddies ever getting together and making a solemn vow not to fuck each others moms.
[QUOTE/]

If I trust you, you don't fuck around with my parents. That should be a given with no need to be discussed. Even if my Mom or Dad came on to you, a light should go off in that head of yours (you know the one that knows the difference between right and wrong - it's called a conscience) that says, I can't do this, Stephen is my friend. It would be no different than me say fucking your partner behind your back (behind your back being the TRUMP I guess) without conscience. If you are fucking my mother or father behind my back than you are no friend to me. Garbage, maybe... Piece of shit friend maybe, but you are definitely NOT a friend to me.

It is a given between trusted friendships that one does not fuck around with the others mates, parents, siblings, etc., without the others knowledge (maybe siblings doesn't have to be there...jury out on that one). But my mate or parents in MY trusted friendships, are definitely off limits to my friends. Is there really a need to discuss that beforehand or should the friendship, and the conscience of a trusted friendship trump your damn hard on?