Ever fucked your friends dad

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was on summer holiday from college I did odd jobs for the my mom's friends. After finishing whatever job I was asked to do I would do the job I was really getting paid to do, fuck the women of the house. 4 of these ladies were mothers of my buddies.

One afternoon one of my buddy's mom asked if her husband could watch me screw her. I was a bit taken back that she had told her husband. She said that her husband always fantasized about watching a guy with a big dick fuck her. She told him that I was fucking her, and that I had a huge cock. She told me that he was very excited about me fucking her. I told her that I would think about it.

Later that week I called her and told her that I was will to do it. We met at their home the next afternoon and sat down for some ground rules. I told them that I would do it but they both had to do exactly as I instructed. I was going to be in complete control, and if one of them did not do as I said, I would call it off and stop. They both agreed to the rules. I suggested that we all get naked and relax in their big Jacuzzi spa next to the pool to start with.

As we all stripped I looked at this older couple and thought wow, these two make a very hot couple. I new she was hot, and had a great body, but he might have been even hotter. My buddy was a tall skinny lanky kid when we were in high school; no one would have ever said he had a great body. His father traveled for business, and I never saw him much when we were in high school. So when I saw my buddy's dad stripping I was very surprised. This guy was 6'4" and must have been 240 without an ounce of fat on him. He was ripped and had one of the best male bodies I had ever seen. He was a tall blonde with very little body hair and a very light blonde pubic hair. I thought wow, this might get interesting.

After relaxing in the spa for a while my buddy's mom and I stated to make out. I was rock hard and I sat up on the edge of the spa so she could give me head. When he saw my huge cock all he could do was stare with his mouth open. She turned and looked at him and said I told you it was the biggest cock you have ever seen. We decided that we would continue in their family room. He sat on the couch and watched as I went down and ate his wife's pussy, as she laid on the floor in front of him. As I spread her legs wide to penetrate her I looked over at him and saw him stroking his cock. He had a nice cock, maybe a little bigger and thicker than average, a real good looking cock. I told him that he could only watch me screw his wife right now, and that he could not stroke his cock. I told him that I would tell him when he could get off.

After screwing his wife I decided to make this afternoon a lot more interesting. I got up and walked over to the couch told him to lick my cock clean. My cock was covered in her pussy juice and my cum. He looked at his wife and she said that I was the boss. He started to lick my cock and balls clean and was soon trying to stuff as much of my cock in his mouth as he could. I was surprised on how good he could suck cock. As he was sucking me I had his wife come over and give him a blow job. Before either of us cummed I told her to lay back down on the ground. I spread her legs wide and took some KY and lubed up her ass and my cock. As I penetrated her ass I reminded him not to jack off while he watched us. I soon was pounding her ass hard and fast. She was screaming how much she loved my cock in her ass. They were talking dirty back and forth to each other about me fucking her ass. Soon she screamed out a huge orgasm and collapsed. I left her lying on the floor and told him to get between her legs and to eat her pussy out. I left him licking his wife's cunt as I went to clean up a little.

When I returned a few minutes later they were really getting into it. She was moaning loudly and instructing him on eating her puss. His face was buried into her cunt just going to town. He was humping the floor as he linked my cum from her puss. As I watched him work on his wife's cunt his great looking body got me really hot, he had incredible lats, glutes and legs. I laid down on top of him rubbing my big dick along his ass crack. I whispered into his ear, I told him I loved the taste of his wife's pussy. I asked if he like how she tasted. He moaned in yes. As I humped his ass he pushed his ass up to meet me. I whispered to him not to leave any of my cum in his wife's cunt. I moved down between his legs and raised his ass so he was kneeling and I could reach underneath him to stoke his cock. I planted my face between his ass cheeks and gave his asshole a great licking. I had to restrain myself because I did not want him to cum yet. I slowed my pace and switched to fingering his ass and getting it well lubed. It was not long before she yelled that she was cumming again.

After his wife orgasmed again I laid him down on his back. I climbed between his spread legs and looked at his wife and asked her if she wanted to watch me fuck her husband. She panted out a soft yes as she tried to catch her breath. I pushed his legs up against his chest and penetrated his ass with my big lubed cock. His wife instructed him on how to take my big cock. Soon with her encouragement I had fully penetrated him and was balls deep into his ass. I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of his ass. He encouraged me to fuck him faster and harder. His wife joined in the encouragement. He was rock hard and he started to stroke his cock as I fucked him. I reached for his hands and held them down against the floor and fucked him harder and faster. I told him I wanted to see him cum, I ordered him to shoot cum all over his chest. His rock hard cock was throbing and pulsating, his cock head was a deep shade of red, I continued to yell at him to cum for me. He soon orgasmed for the first time that afternoon, and ejaculated a huge load, 5 thick long lines of cum, from his abs to his neck. As I watched him cum I was pushed over the edge and filled his ass with my load of cum.

I instructed his wife to come over to us and lick up his cum. The two of us licked his torso clean of his cum. As I licked up the last of his cum I moved to his mouth and kissed him and shared his cum with him. He was still rock hard and I told him that he was to fuck me. I rolled on to my back and exposed my ass to him. He moved behind me and he and his wife lubed my ass. He then started to give me a great fucking. With his wife and me encouraging him to fuck me hard, he came, and filled my ass with his second load of the day. The three of us then went to their bedroom suite, showered together, and continued our fuck session in their bed. For the rest of the evening we alternated between DPing his wife and fucking each other. When we all were exhausted I cleaned up and got ready to leave.

As I left he came up to me and thanked me for having sex with them. He told me to continue to fuck his wife when he was out of town on business, and that he hoped the three of us could fuck again when he was in town. I told him that I looked forward to it. He pulled out 10 crisp $100 bills and said he hoped that it would help with my college expenses. I continued to fuck his wife several times a week for that summer. Two more times that summer I repeated the threesome with them, each time he gave me $1000. Several times the next school year he called me when he was in my college town for business. I would bring my roommate, and the two of us would spend the evening fucking and getting fucked by him. In the morning he would give each of us a $1000 for his appreciation in sharing a great evening of man sex with him.

Great Story! But I believe is is fiction.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, not a friend's father, but this DID happen to a friend of mine:

My friend was in college in "a mid-sized southern city". His parents lived in a small town about 100 miles away.

He was in the gay bar on a Saturday night, with his boyfriend of the moment (who, as I recall, had a whopper). They were young and "in love" and were carrying on like mad, kissing and touching, etc. at the bar.

He went to the bar to get them some beers, his boyfriend right there with him. As he tried to get the bartender's attention, he heard an unmistakable voice next to him. Slow turn---it was his father, with HIS boyfriend of many years (the Dad was still married to the Mom; he was completely closeted and had been driving to the "mid-sized southern city" for years "on business" so he could sleep with his boyfriend. His son, my friend, never had a clue until he turned around and there was Dad, with his boyfriend.

It all worked out ok, but to say that my friend was nonplussed was putting it mildly....

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gotta love these BS internet stores eh guys?

heres something for you to think about.

your friend has a dad, that means he also has a mom. the dad fucks the mom and got her pregnant and is obviously NOT gay. hmmm..

Lol I find this hillarious as Ive had sex with women and I most definatly am gay. Not only that but my best friend father has four children and i dated him for about 8 months....

and yes my best friend knew btw the two families grew up with each other and i didnt date his dad untill after he came out

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have sex with people older than me.
You'll miss out on some skilled sexual partners. I've never found a younger partner who can suck and get results like I can, and much of what I know I learned from guys who were older than me at the time and more experienced. Being ageist is sadly limiting from my opinion. It is better to be an equal opportunity slut:) Just IMHO.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have sex with people older than me.

Good thing your partners don't feel the same way!

If they did, you'd be getting very little sex because you'd only be sleeping with people born on the exact same day, month, and year as you. People like that would be very hard to find I would think. And then when you found them, you'd both have to find each other attractive in order to go forward.

Me personally, my rule is I don't sleep with people I don't find attractive. Whether they are older, same age, or younger doesn't matter (as long as they are legal of course). It sure simplifies things and I get a lot more sex.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Oh, are you kidding? I make it a habit to fuck all of my friends' fathers ... and mothers ... and grandmothers ... and grandfathers. I mean, I don't consider them friends unless I've fucked their family. That's what friends are for after all. (Geez. Some of the shit on this forum is unbelievable sometimes.)

Dexo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why is everyone so hard on willy5904? Sure his story is not true but it was very entertaining. willy5904 is a very talented erotic storyteller, a gift few possess. Kudos, willy for giving me a smile and a boner for a few minutes.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why is everyone so hard on willy5904? Sure his story is not true but it was very entertaining. willy5904 is a very talented erotic storyteller, a gift few possess. Kudos, willy for giving me a smile and a boner for a few minutes.

Well, his story has it moments. To me, a really good story is one which will get the precum oozing. An even better one is where the precum starts oozing and I'm completely unaware of it, I find out a short time later when I go to take a whiz and the sticky goo is on the head-which I have to taste (always good to do an acidity and sweetness test). Willy's story had me asking questions early on and so, while I got some stiffy activity going I was still able to eat a dish of pasta. I think Willy has a future in the erotic literature field, and it's good that this site exists as he hones his craft.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My friends mom wanted to fuck me when I was 18, she was 35. I didn't do it, I acted like I was oblivious. Then she tried to fuck me again when I was 31. I flat out refused as by this time she was a bossy, obnoxious, manipulative, conniving bitch. There was no way I was ever going to let her say she had me. After what she eventually became, I am glad I didn't fuck her when I was 18.

deckrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sucked off a friends dad at an adult store glory hole. He didn't know who I was, he just stuck it through the hole for a quickie. I still get off remembering him cum in my mouth.

I had a fuck buddy that with a very large cock. I loved to get fucked by him until right be for he came. He would get super hard and it would make me feel like I had to go to go to the bathroom. He would pound me and tell me to take it, 'cause he was almost done. It was always really uncomfortable, but satisfying. He was in the military, and was fucking his son's best friend.

Doodlemansc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This rarely happens in America due to age difference, right? I did have one friend whose fuck buddy cheated on him with his dad. He went to his dad's house one day and found her there and knew what had happened. It was minutes of awkwardness until his dad left and he told her he never wanted to see her again.

I'm sure she got off though and found it hot and wild.