Ever gasped for air during blowjob?

Africamale

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, have you ever gasped for air during blowjob? Like having it so big on your mouth that it make it very dificult or nearly impossible to breath. Please tell us your experience

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm a girthy guy and any woman who has ever attempted oral on me has had to stop every 10-15 seconds to "catch her breath."

I don't want to asphyxiate anyone, so I deal with it, although the frequent breaks make it nearly impossible to get into a rhythm and reach orgasm. It's girth's major downside, as far as I'm concerned.

Steve

Phallus1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, am not a lady, but I've had guys who were just too thick and yes, had to 'come up for air'. But like deep throat unless he's average; bigger and I need to take up the other end...lol

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two guys answering a question geared toward ladies...

I don't know if it's an unknown process but, whenever I deep throat, the cock in my throat always inhibits me from breathing. It covers that passage from the nose to the throat, so this seems like a no-brainer kind of question. It is impossible to breathe with a cock down your throat, unless you are part amphibian and you have gills.

Phallus1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah, not weird at all...lol That's why i NEVER let him cum in my throat or have it down my throat for long.... it just aint happening! Prefer the head... cum no probs..

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two guys answering a question geared toward ladies... LMAO

I don't know if it's an unknown process but, whenever I deep throat, the cock in my throat always inhibits me from breathing. It covers that passage from the nose to the throat, so this seems like a no-brainer kind of question. It is impossible to breathe with a cock down your throat, unless you are part amphibian and you have gills.

ROFL!!! Serial Kisser you're killing me!!! You know that someone is going to ask their doc if they can gills now!
Most guys don't seem to mind a second or two of breathing during a great BJ

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
ROFL!!! Serial Kisser you're killing me!!! You know that someone is going to ask their doc if they can gills now!
Most guys don't seem to mind a second or two of breathing during a great BJ

actually I rather enjoy the fact that the woman needs to take a break from pleasuring me

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a girthy guy and any woman who has ever attempted oral on me has had to stop every 10-15 seconds to "catch her breath."

I don't want to asphyxiate anyone, so I deal with it, although the frequent breaks make it nearly impossible to get into a rhythm and reach orgasm. It's girth's major downside, as far as I'm concerned.

Steve

this is true bad as i hate to admit it. i have to stop as well sometimes to breath with my hubby, and it is hard for him to cum at times as well. but i ask him which he would prefer. me past out from lack of oxygen? or have to pass condolences on me because i got choked to death on his girthy cock LOL. some times its hard to get my mouth open big enough to take it all in but i always do my best. but id say that every one has to gasp for air with a girthy cock when sucking some time or other. an am sure once in a while that its not at a very convenient time either. but having said that give me a nice big fat juicy girthy cock any time an I'm in cock sucking heaven LOL :biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFL!That's too funny. I don't really have a gag reflex.

well if your sucking small cocks there isnt one at least for me. but if you suck a big cock. im talking a real girthy cock here, for me at least its their i just try to forget about it an all is good after a while. but i know some of my friends have a gag reflux and they cant give a real good blow job because of it. so it isnt a laughing matter to them really.:wink:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well if your sucking small cocks there isnt one at least for me. but if you suck a big cock. im talking a real girthy cock here, for me at least its their i just try to forget about it an all is good after a while. but i know some of my friends have a gag reflux and they cant give a real good blow job because of it. so it isnt a laughing matter to them really.:wink:

Haha well of course if it's too small to reach the back of your throat it's easier. Which is one reason I like bigger cocks. It's no fun to deep throat something that's not going to reach :)